ROWENA: Elliott, it's Rowena.
你快看手♥机♥ 然后打电♥话♥给我
Now I need you to pick up that phone and call me, baby.
我知道你很痛苦 你的痛苦也是我的痛苦
I know you're in pain. Your pain is my pain.
那个小女孩儿也是我的小女孩儿 好吗?
That little girl is my little girl. OK?
快拿起手♥机♥ 打给薇薇
Pick up the phone. Call Wee Wee. Call Wee Wee.
凯尔有32个贝壳
Kyle had 32 shells.
他给了8个给他的朋友
He gave eight to his friend.
那么凯尔现在还有多少个贝壳? -给了8个给朋友?
- How many shells does Kyle have now? - Eight to his friend?
8个给朋友 这对你来说 要简单点
Eight to his friend. This might be a bit easier for you.
不过你们都写下来 快 你们两个都要写
But write it down, please, both of you.
不 我不喝 -你确定?
- No, I'm good. - You sure?
是的 我不喝
Yeah. Yeah, I'm good.
你打算怎么处理乔尼·奎斯特?
So what's the deal with, uh, Jonny Quest's sidekick?
你在哪儿找的他? -克雷格列表网站
- Where'd you find him? - ELLIOTT: Craigslist.
是吗? -他很不错
- RICK: Oh, yeah? - He's very good.
发生什么事了?你有什么重要的事要见我?
So what's going on? What's so important you had to see me?
是雷吉的妈妈
(SIGHS) It's Reggie's mother.
你知道她的宝贝弟弟是谁吧?
You know who her baby brother is, right?
他是那家新公♥司♥ 弗劳尔的大股东
He's a senior partner at that new firm over there on Flower.
她威胁他申请家庭法♥院♥庭审
She's got him threatening to file a family court hearing
对埃洛伊丝的监护权 除非你跟她商量
on custody of Eloise unless you deal with her.
威胁还是申请? -现在还是威胁
- Threatening or filing? - Threatening, at this point.
真是搞笑
Well, that's hilarious.
他们对家庭法一无所知 他们是诉讼公♥司♥ 瑞克
They don't know jack about family law. They sue corporations, Rick.
他们居然拿亿万富翁来说事
They make billionaires beg. They don't...
他们根本没有监护权
They don't do custody hearings.
你知道吗 艾略特 我们也没有
Well, guess what, Elliott, neither do we.
这你有想过吗?
Have you thought about that?
听着...
Listen...
你真的打算抚养这个女孩儿吗?全职?
Do you really plan on raising this girl? Full time?
我不是混♥蛋♥ 我只是问问 你确定你准备好了 要这样?
I'm not being a dick. I'm just asking. Are you sure you're up for this?
自己一个人 抚养一个黑女孩儿?
(SOFTLY) You know... raising a little black girl all by yourself?
黑女孩...你什么意思?她不是黑人
Little black... What the hell does that mean? She's not black!
知道吗?她有一半的黑人血统 -好吧
- All right? She's half black. - All right.
她也有一半的白人血统
She's also half white.
再说了 这跟这事有什么关系?
Which, by the way, what does that have to do with anything?
这是你跟我说过 最愚蠢的话 我以为...
That's the stupidest thing you ever said to me. I expect that...
我以为薇薇才会那么说 而不是你
I expect that from Wee Wee, not you.
好吧 严格来说 她跟你的权利一样
OK, well, technically, she has just as many rights as you do.
只能够根据庭审结果来抚养孩子
Just enough to have it brought up in a hearing.
所以我还是建议 在她还没有让国家介入之前 你去找她谈谈
So I suggest you go and talk it out with her before she gets the state involved.
我跟你说 罗薇娜的弟弟 可不是你惹得起的人
I'm telling you, Rowena's brother is not somebody you wanna mess around with.
那家伙拿了6种不同的学位("degree"也有温度的意思)
The guy has like six different degrees.
你知道你在家的时候 直肠的温度是多少吗?瑞克
Well, you know how many degrees your rectal thermometer has at home, Rick?
你知道那有什么用的吧?简直一佗屎
(LAUGHS) You know where you put that thing? Shit.
这是我们下次要学的东西
These are the study papers for the next time that we meet.
我可以看电视了吗?因为我已经做完作业了
Can I go watch TV now, since I worked on my homework?
你当然可以 不过你得先跟杜万老师说再见
Of course you can, but first, say good-bye to Duvan.
再见 杜万 -再见
- Bye, Duvan. - Bye. (CHUCKLES)
谢谢 艾略特 嘿 杜万 我能问你一件事吗?
- Thank you, Elliott. - Hey, Duvie, can I ask you something?
我知道你还可以教很多东西 会很多语言
I know you offer a lot of services, teach a lot of languages.
各种各样的技能 -是的 没错
- Different skills, you know, shit. - Yeah, I do.
你会开车吗?
Can you drive?
当然价格好商量 我不能...
I mean, for some good money. I'm not, um...
我现在开不了车
...capable of driving... right now.
你今天可以送我一趟吗?
Could you drive me around town a little today?
当然可以
Of course, I can do that.
好 太好了
- Good. Good. Uh... - (KEYS JINGLING)
不过你别告诉我 你写了有关驾驶的论文 别跟我说那些
Don't tell me you've written a paper on driving, though. Don't tell me that.
你的车真的开的很好 杜万
You do drive well, Duvan.
谢谢
Thank you. (CLEARS THROAT) Um...
我们要去哪里?
Where are we going?
城南 南部中心
South of downtown. South Central.
你去过吗?
Have you been there?
没有 我没去过
- No. No, I have not. - (ELLIOTT CHUCKLES)
不过可能在电视上看过
Probably seen it on television, though.
犯罪现场调查什么的? -我不怎么看电视
- CSI or something? (LAUGHS) - I don't watch much television.
那当然
No, of course not.
电视恐怕不是我的娱乐方式
I'm afraid, for me, it is not a nourishing form of entertainment.
也许你也应该
Maybe you should consider
让埃洛伊丝 少看点电视
curtailing the amount of hours Eloise watches television.
好的 我明白了 谢谢你提醒
OK. Got it. Good tip.
我们从这个出口出去
Let's get off at this exit here. Right here.
停在这棵树这儿
Right up here by this tree.
玛格利特 -艾略特
- Margaret. - Elliott.
你好 艾略特?
(LAUGHS) What's up, Elliott, man?
我们拥抱一下
Give me some love, man.
卡萝尔的事 我再次感到遗憾
I'm sorry again about Carol.
谢谢 你阿姨在哪儿?
Thanks, thanks. Where's your aunt?
她在车♥库♥里
She in the garage.
这时候谁?
Who's this?
这是杜万 他是...
Uh... This is Duvan. He's, uh...
他是我的保镖 -不会吧
- He's my bodyguard. (LAUGHS) - No shit.
你还给自己请了个保安? -哇
- You got you a bodyguard? - Wow.
这个世界是不是只有我容易受骗?
Is it just me or has the whole world gotten real gullible?
嘿 维克托叔叔
- (TV ON, INDISTINCT) - Hey, Uncle Victor.
你好 艾略特 过的还好吗? -很好
- Hey there, Elliott. How's it going? - Good.
我想站起来的 但是我的背痛死了
I would get up, but this back's been killing me.
没关系 我知道那种感受
No worries. I know the feeling.
看看谁来了 -嘿 艾略特
- MAN: Look who's here. - WOMAN: Hey, Elliott.
嘿 艾略特 -嘿 过来 拥抱一下
- WOMEN: Hey, Elliott. - Hey, come here. Give me some love.
过来 你好吗? -我很好 谢谢
- Come here. How are you? - ELLIOTT: I'm real good, thanks.
那就好一这位是杜什么...
- All right. - This is, uh... Duv... Duv-something.
艾略特请的保镖
Um... Elliott got him a bodyguard.
真的吗?你是个保镖?
Ooh! Really? You're a bodyguard?
不是 只是艾略特刚刚开玩笑的
No, that is just some humor that Elliott had implied earlier.
过来 拥抱一下 保镖先生
Come here. Give me some love anyway, Mr. Bodyguard. Come here.
哇 我已经觉得安全多了
Oh, wow, I feel safer already.
你没事吧?保镖
You OK, Mr. Bodyguard?
噢 嘿 等我们进去了 你可能得说的像是
Oh, hey, uh... when we come back in, maybe you can speak to them as a group
看过很多电视的人一样
about watching too much television.
瞧谁来了
Well, well, look who came to visit.
这里设计的不错啊 罗薇娜
This is quite a setup, Rowena.
相当不错
- Quite a setup. - (WOMEN TALKING, INDISTINCT)
总是令人印象深刻
Always impressive.
我们的目标就是让人印象深刻
We aim to impress.
尽我们最大的努力
Do our best.
你可以挑一件
You're welcome to have one.
我刚从西尔斯百货的男装部买♥♥来的
I just bought out the men's department of a Sears going down.
买♥♥了一些漂亮的西装 给这附近的一些幸运人
Got some beautiful suits for some lucky men in the neighborhood.
就算是帮帮忙 对吧?
- (BOTH CHUCKLE) - ROWENA: Can only help, right?
这位是谁? -噢 他是杜万 我们的数学辅♥导♥员
- Who do we have here? - Oh, this is Duvan, our math tutor.
真不错 数学是个好东西
ROWENA: That's good. Math is good.
我中间的名字就是马思(Math音译)
Math is my middle name, babe. (CHUCKLES)
罗薇娜 你不会真打算把我告上法庭吧?
Rowena, you're not gonna really take me to court, are you?
埃洛伊丝现在很快乐
Eloise is happy where she is.
埃洛伊丝需要更多的爱 而不是仅仅来自她外公的爱
Eloise needs more love than just what her grandfather can give her.
卡萝尔...上帝保佑她安息...
Now Carol... God rest her soul...
...卡萝尔以前是个母亲
...Carol was a mom.
我和她 我们都有过经验
She and I, we had us a bond.
所以 我不用担心我的宝贝孙女
Therefore, I had no reason to worry about my grandbaby.
你现在担心了?
And now you do?
有些事男人可以办到 但有些事必须得女人才能办到
Well, there are certain things a man can do, certain things a woman can do.
这个不用 我说出来了吧 艾略特
I don't wanna have to be the one to spell that out to you, Elliott.
特别是你这个年纪的男人
Especially a man your age.
我已经告诉她 你们都可以过去拜访她
I already told her that you're all welcome to come visit.
我在思考事情本身
I'm thinking with things the way they are,
我们要面对生活 她也要面对生活
life dealing us all the hands we've been dealt, she's been dealt,
我们得开始说说共有监护权
we need to start talking about a shared custody.
那不可能
Not gonna happen.
不可能? -不可能
电影精选列表