骑马出行
Upon a ridge he rested as he went along his way
他走到了一座山脊,想休息一会儿
When all at once, a mighty herd of red-eyed cows he saw
突然,他看到了一大群红眼的牛群
A-ploughing through the ragged skies
吃力地穿行在乌云密布的
And up a cloudy draw
阴暗天空中
Yippee-yi-ay
快快-呀-驾
Yippee-yi-oh
稳稳-咿-吁
The ghost herd in the sky
那是在天上的幽灵畜群
Their brands were still on fire
它们的火印刚刚被烙上
And their hooves were made of steel
它们的蹄子被钉上钢圈
Their horns were black and shiny
它们的犄角黑得发亮
And their hot breath he could feel
它们在寒冷中呼出热气
A bolt of fear went through him
他全身上下透过一阵惊悚
As they thundered through the sky
天空中传来它们发出轰鸣声
For he saw the riders coming hard
原来是他看见来了一群骑手
And he heard their mournful cries
他还听到这帮骑手悲哀的哭声
Yippee-yi-ay
快快-呀-驾
Yippee-yi-oh
稳稳-咿-吁
Ghost riders in the sky
天堂的幽灵骑手
As the riders loped on by him
那群骑手大步跑过他的身旁
He heard one call his name
他听见有人喊他的名字
If you wanna save your soul from hell
如果你想从地狱里拯救你的灵魂
A-riding on our range
那里现在成了我们的牧场
Then, cowboy change your ways today
牛仔你要改变你今天的行程
Or with us you will ride
否则你将和我们一样
Trying to catch the devil's herd
整天费力地追赶那魔鬼的畜群
Across these endless skies
穿行在这无尽的天际
Yippee-yi-ay
快快-呀-驾
Yippee-yi-oh
稳稳-咿-吁
(译者注:齐格弗里德.沙逊在1953年,皈依天主教)
Yippee-yi-oh
稳稳-咿-吁
(译者注:齐格弗里德.沙逊在1953年,皈依天主教)
Yippee-yi-oh
稳稳-咿-吁
(译者注:齐格弗里德.沙逊在1953年,皈依天主教)
Ghost riders in the sky
天堂的幽灵骑手
Yippee-yi-ay
快快-呀-驾
Yippee-yi-oh
稳稳-咿-吁
I'm intrinsically against any kind of conversion.
我本质上反对任何形式的皈依。
It's too much like wishful thinking.
这太像一厢情愿了。
Besides, in a poet,
另外,您作为一名诗人,
it seems to imply he has
这似乎暗示着什么
nothing interesting left to say.
难道就没有什么值得一说的东西吗。
I said I was only thinking about it.
我说过了,我曾仔细考虑过。
Surely you're not looking for God?
你肯定不是在寻找上帝吗?
That's one way of putting it.
这只是一种说法.
Well, speaking as one of the spiritually-undernourished,
作为一个精神上贫乏的人,
if you find him, make sure he's still an Englishman,
如果你找到他,你是不是还想确认,他是个英国人,
doesn't live on the wrong side of the park.
甚至还在公园的另一边。
I assume that was supposed to be amusing.
你小子是不是觉得此事好玩?
Why Catholicism, Father?
为什么选择天主教皈依,父亲?
Something permanent,
有些东西是永恒,
unchanging.
不变的。
You can get that from dressage but without the guilt.
你要真闲得无聊,可以去练花样骑术。
There is no need to be snide.
这不需要伪装。
If all you can do is ridicule,
如果你所能做的只是嘲笑,
it would be better if you remained silent.
那你最好还是保持沉默。
Better still, go outside and wait in the car.
你最好安静地离开这里,回到你停在外面的汽车上去。
Well, it's a long drive back to London,
那好吧,反正回伦敦要开很长一段时间车程,
so the sooner we can get started, the better.
所以,我们越早离开这里越好。
Siegfried,
齐格弗里德,
what do you ask of the Church of God?
你对上帝的教会有什么要求?
Faith.
要有信仰。
What does faith offer you?
信仰又能给你什么呢?
Life everlasting.
生命的永存。
If you then desire to enter into life,
如果你想道成肉身,
keep the commandments.
那就要遵守上帝的戒律。
"Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with thy whole heart
"你要全心全意,用你的灵魂,
"and with thy whole soul and with thy whole mind."
用你的全部思想,去爱主你的上帝"
Siegfried,do you renounce Satan?
齐格弗里德,你能摒弃撒旦吗?
I do renounce him.
我能摒弃他。
And all his works?
能抛弃他的所作所为?
I do renounce him.
我真的能抛弃他。
And all his pomps?
还有他做的诗呢?
I do renounce him.
我真能抛弃他。
Receive this burning light
接受这燃烧的光,
and keep thy baptism so as to be without blame.
谨守你的洗礼,这样就不会受到责备。
Keep the commandments of God,
你们要守神的诫命,
that when the Lord shall come to the nuptials,
当主来参加典礼的时候,
thou mayest meet Him
你可以和众圣徒
together with all the Saints in the heavenly court,
在天上的院子里与他相会,
and mayest thou have eternal life for ever and ever.
这样你就可以有永生,直到永永远远。
Siegfried, go in peace and the Lord be with you.
齐格弗里德,去吧,主与你同在。
The fool hath said in his heart there is no God.
愚蠢的人会说,他的心中没有上帝。
You will be drawn up in your feelings
你将会感觉到,超出你的理解力的,
above understanding
被牵引到一个
to the radiance of divine darkness
超越其他凡人的,被神赋予黑暗的
that transcends all being.
光芒四射中去。
Christ, receive my soul
上帝,接受我的灵魂,
and release me from the imprisonment of doubt.
把我从疑虑重重的幽闭拘禁中解放出来。
And grant me peace.
并赐予我安宁。
I'm quite appalled by what you've done.
我对你的所作所为感到震惊。
I can only hope your CO in Liverpool
我只希望你们在利物浦团部的长官,
will ignore your letter.
根本就不理会你的这封信。
I'm terrified that you will be put under arrest.
我很害怕你会被逮捕。
We read your statement,Lieutenant, with some alarm.
我们读了你的陈述,中尉,有些担心。
You may sit if you wish, Lieutenant.
你想坐就坐吧,中尉。
Thank you, sir.
谢谢,长官。
Why did you make it?
你为什么要这么做?
I wanted to state my position
我想阐述我对
regarding the conduct of the war.
战争行为的看法。
It is not your place to question
你没有资格去质询
how the war is being prosecuted.
战争会如何进行的。
Your duty lies in obeying orders.
你的职责是基于你参军时的誓言。
Duty?
职责?
That word covers a multitude of sins.
这个词包含了许多罪恶。
In the face of such slaughter,
面对如此的屠♥杀♥,
one cannot simply order one's conscience.
不能说它是出于每个人的良知。
One can do better than that.
人们可以有更好的做法。
One can ignore it.
人们可以忽略它。
That reply was so disgraceful,you ought to be in politics.
你的回答太可耻了,你应该去从事政♥治♥。
That was impertinent,Lieutenant.
中尉,你太无礼了。
Are you pro-German?
你支持德国人吗?
No. I'm pro-human.
不。我支持人类。
We are not here to discuss humanity,
我们这里不是谈人性的地方,
that is religion's sphere of operations.
那是宗教范畴的问题。
And what of morality?
那道德呢?
Morality is a luxury
现在谈道德很奢侈,
that we can only afford during peace time.
我们只在和平时期才提倡道德。
I would be very grateful if you would take
我非常希望你能减少
that offensive tone out of your voice.
你话中攻击性的语气。
Voices raised in anger only perpetuates war.
愤怒的语气只会让战争更长久。
And passive resistance only invites defeat.
消极的抵抗只会招致失败。
I simply cannot remain silent
我面对如此的伤亡,
in the face of such casualties.
不能保持沉默。
Someone must,should be brought to book.
必须有人受到惩罚。
The casualties, young man,
年轻人,伤亡人数
are a matter for the Imperial General Staff.
是帝国总参谋部的事。
And your statement,indeed your entire attitude,
你的言论,甚至你的整个态度,
is both offensive
都是对军队纪律
and detrimental to military discipline.
的冒犯和伤害。
My colleague is quite right.
我的同僚说得很对。
It is not your place to question your superiors,
你没有资格质疑你的上级,
电影精选列表