Drink it, you misery.
喝了吧,你这倒霉蛋。
I don't do this for everyone,you know.
我不是为了每个人都这么做的。
I'm the invalid, remember?
我是病人,记住了吗?
Like Chekhov.
像契诃夫。
Oh, what should I do about my hair?
哦,我的头发该怎么办?
Have you considered topiary?
你考虑过修剪吗?
I think I might dye it.
我想我要染一下。
Or I could leave it in its natural colour.
或者我可以保持它原来的颜色。
When I'm sun burnt,it looks like spun gold.
当我被太阳晒伤的时候,它看起来像金子。
I'll be with you in a moment.
我马上就来。
It's Glen Byam Shaw.
是格伦·拜姆·肖。
Isn't that good news?
这难道不是好消息吗?
Siggy will be down in a trice.
西吉很快就会下来。。。
He's suitably undressed.
他得穿好衣服。
We've just been talking about you.
我们正在谈论你呢。
So I hope your ears were burning,
所以我希望你们的耳朵都在发烧,
all three of them.
你们三个。
Is Stephen naturally unpleasant
斯蒂芬是天生不讨人喜欢
or does he take private tuition?
还是他接受私人辅♥导♥?
I heard that!
我听说过的!
You were supposed to.
你应该知道的。
Siggy! Siggy!
西吉!西吉!
I'm sorry.
我很对不起。
What can I say?
我能说什么呢?
There's nothing to say.
没有什么好说的。
It's one of the inconveniences of the shadow life we lead.
这是我们过着影子生活的不便之一。
Friends may come,friends may go.
朋友可以来,也可以走。
Enemies are always faithful.
敌人总是不变的。
How is Ivor?
艾弗怎么样?
I have no idea.I don't see him any more.
我不知道。我再也没见过他了。
Did you know about Bobby?
你知道鲍比的事吗?
Yes.
是的。
You might have warned me.
你应该警告我的。
I didn't want to seem vindictive.
我不想让人觉得我怀恨在心。
Sour grapes and all that.
酸葡萄心理在作祟。
I wanted to tell you personally
我想亲自告诉你
that I'm planning to marry.
我要结婚了。
She's an actress and a good sort,
她是个演员,
I think, and we're very fond of each other.
至少我认为是,我们彼此都很喜欢。
When did you decide?
你什么时候决定的?
Some months ago.
几个月前。
You should give a thought to it, too.
你也应该考虑一下。
No, if the intention wasn't pure,
不,如果不深思熟虑,
I don't think I could go through it.
我想我不可能去做的。
Purity is like virginity.
纯洁就像处♥男♥。
As soon as you touch it,it becomes corrupt.
只要你一抚摸它,它就会腐烂。
I hope you both will be very happy.
我希望你们俩都能幸福。
Thank you, Siegfried.
谢谢你,齐格弗里德。
I shall do my best.
我会尽我最大的努力。
What's the matter? TB?
有什么事吗?结核病?
You should have told me.
你应该告诉我的。
Why?
为什么?
There's nothing you can do about it.
你对此无能为力。
I could have taken you somewhere,
我本可以带你去别的地方,
to a warmer, drier climate.
去气候更暖和,更干燥的地方。
That rules out Frinton then.
那就排除了去弗林顿的可能性。
Is there somewhere we can go to help you?
有什么地方我们可以帮你吗?
Yes.
是的。
I've been there before.
我曾经和你一样。
In Germany.
在德国。
Haus Hirt in Bavaria.
巴伐利亚州的赫特豪斯。
All cow bells, lederhosen and very, very thick thighs.
所有人挂着牛铃,穿皮短裤,大腿非常非常粗。
So idyllic,you'll want to scream.
如此田园风光,你想想都会尖叫。
But the German men... Gorgeous!
但是德国男人们…太棒了!
I wonder what the collective noun for them is.
我想知道它们的集♥合♥名词是什么。
Oh, don't look so glum, Siggy.
哦,别闷闷不乐的,西吉。
I'm not about to join the Hitler Youth.
我不打算去加入希♥特♥勒♥青年团。
Yes. Who is it?
是我。你是谁?
Hello, Siegfried,it's Alexander.
你好,齐格弗里德,我是亚历山大。
Is Stephen there?
史蒂芬在你那里吗?
- Hello?- Don't call here again.
-你好?-别再打过来了。
It was Fenton.
是芬顿。
I don't like this at all.
我一点也不喜欢这样。
We bumped into each other on Piccadilly the other day.
前几天我们在皮卡迪利大街上碰见了。
We had a harmless drink and I gave him your number.
我们喝了一杯无酒精的酒,我把你的电♥话♥号♥码给了他。
Don't do it again!
不许再这么做了!
If that were a request,I might consider it.
如果这是你的要求,我会考虑的。
If it's an order, I'll make a point of disobeying it.
如果这是命令,我会坚决不服从。
What did Glen want?
格伦来有什么事?
He's getting married.
他准备结婚了。
The ultimate capitulation.
彻底地向世俗投降了。
I'm sure they'll be very happy.
我相信他们会很高兴的。
She's probably as mediocre as he is.
她可能和他一样平庸。
You'll be doing it next.
接下来就轮到你了。
Thought I'd try my hand at some watercolours.
我想试试水彩画。
- Hmm.- Landscapes and things.
-嗯。-风景画之类的。
It's the Magritte in me.
这是我心中的雷尼.马格利特。
This is not a pipe.
这可不是一个烟斗。
Rene will be pleased.
雷尼会很高兴的。
How would you describe your style?
你如何描述你的风格?
Erratic.
不稳定。
But then I'm giving this to a friend
但我要把这个送给
whom I really detest.
我最讨厌的朋友。
比利时超现实主义画家雷尼·马格利特Rene Magritte(1♥8♥9♥8年-1967年),
比利时的超现实主义画家,超现实主义运动的主要成员之一。
最著名的一幅画就是烟斗画作,被称为《形象的叛逆》。
You don't remember me at all, do you?
你完全不记得我了,是吗?
The spa?
是那个水疗中心吗?
Ivor Novello? Stephen Tennant?
艾弗.诺维罗?史蒂芬.坦南特?
Oh, yes, of course.
哦,是的,想起来了。
Yes.
是我。
The oyster grey silk.
牡蛎灰色的丝绸。
You're supposed to remember me, not the dress.
你应该记得我,而不是那条裙子。
Before I met you for the first time, I'd always thought
在我第一次见到你之前,我一直以为你
you'd be either mercurial or dark.
不是机智善变,就是阴暗忧郁。
And what am I,dark or mercurial?
我到底是什么?阴暗还是善变?
Oh, neither.
哦,都不是。
You're more opaque, I think.
我认为你更晦涩难懂。
So what brings you down here?
什么风把你吹到这里来了?
I... I should like to say the picturesque,
我…我想说这里风景如画,
but it wouldn't be true.
但那不是真的。
I came down in the hope of seeing you again.
我下来是希望能再见到你。
I used the painting as a ploy.
我用这幅画作为一种策略。
Oh.
哦,
Well, I'm touched.
嗯,我被你感动了。
No one's ever used subterfuge before in order to see me.
以前从没有人为了见我而费尽心机。
It's the modern thing,liberated woman and all that.
这是现代的东西,女性也要解放嘛。
It would be very pleasant if you invited me to lunch.
如果你邀请我吃午饭,那将是非常愉快的。
It would be very pleasant if you accepted.
如果你能接受,我将非常高兴。
You really are very lovely.
你真的很可爱。
May I kiss you?
我能亲吻你吗?
You don't have to ask.
你不用询问我。
I've never had an affair with a woman.
我从来没有和女人发生过感情。
Only men.
只和男人们。
Stephen told me all I needed to know.
斯蒂芬把我需要知道的都告诉我了。
All my life, I feel as though
在我的一生中,我觉得
I've been waiting for a catastrophe to happen.
我好像一直在等待一场灾难的发生。
Well, that's optimism for you.
这对你来说是乐观的。
My whole future could depend on you.
我的未来全靠你了。
You must redeem my life for me, Hester.
你必须救赎我的生命,赫斯特。
That sounds like some sort of proposal.
听起来像是某种提议。
If I was selfish enough,I'd ask you to marry me.
电影精选列表