- Lifting him, lifting him. - OK.
-夹紧了吗 -是的
- Got him? - Got it.
它想蜷起来 扭得很厉害
He's gonna roll. He's twisting.
乖 小家伙 小心我们伤到你
Come on, boy, we're gonna hurt you.
就让它蜷起来吧
I'm letting him roll.
在曼巴蛇扭动时接触它是极为危险的
It's too dangerous to touch the mamba until it stops twisting.
-它还在扭 -相当剧烈
- He's twisted - Fiercely
-它发火了 我抓住它了 -抓牢了吗
- He's cross. I've got him, I've got him. - You've got him?
相当乖戾的家伙
A very cross boy.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我在颤抖 让我歇会
I'm shaking, just a second.
我从事这项工作并不是出于寻求刺♥激♥
I don't think that I do it for the adrenalin kick,
在抓住一条黑曼巴或是其它致命毒蛇后
not that I don't feel the adrenalin rush
我也从未感到过什么快♥感♥
after I have caught a black mamba, or any other venomous snake.
我的心在砰砰乱跳
My heart's going boom boom!
-好极了 -好极了
- Sweet. - Sweet.
但我绝不是为了刺♥激♥而做这个工作的
But I don't do it for that reason,
我这样做是因为人们需要你
I do it because people need you
而且这难以拒绝
and it's very difficult to say no.
-好 数一二三 -一二三 放
- OK, one, two, three. - One, two, three, go.
任务完成
OK, let's run this over.
我们别无选择 必须去做
There is no option here, we have to do it.
没有别的人选来做
There is nobody else to do it.
他们过去依赖皇家斯威士兰警♥察♥
They used to rely a lot on the Royal Swaziland Police,
但是警♥察♥本身就对此十分恐惧
but they were terrified themselves,
事实上他们只会
and they would just go and
彻底射杀这些蛇
actually destroy the snake. They'd shoot it.
喂
Hello.
不好意思 我还需要几分钟
Oh, OK, sorry, I just need a couple of minutes.
我会尽快给你回电♥话♥
I'll phone you back as soon as I can.
我们这会儿有点忙
We're a bit busy at the moment.
抱歉 就一会
Sorry, just a few minutes,
不好意思 谢谢 再见
hey. Sorry. Thanks, bye.
别慌
Don't panic.
准则二呢
Rule number two.
别慌
Don't panic.
我们正在前往我俩经营的一家俱乐部会所
We are going to the rooms of the club, which we manage,
他们说看见房♥间里有一条蛇
and they've seen a snake inside the room itself.
女佣在清理客房♥时发现了一条曼巴蛇
The maid spotted a mamba while cleaning one of the guest rooms.
我想它现在就在卧室里
I think it's in the bedroom now.
-你进去时看见它了吗 -看见了
- Did you see it when you went in there? - Yes.
好的 那检查下食品储藏室
OK, all right. Check the pantry!
先偷偷看一眼
Just going to take a peek again.
住这间的客人叫什么名字
What's the guy's name who stays here?
-空调开着吗 -开着
- Is the air conditioning on? - Yeah.
这样的话就容易多了
Ah, that's going to make it easier.
躺在卧室某个角落 躲避高温的是
Somewhere in this bedroom, taking refuge from the heat,
一条两米长的黑曼巴蛇
is a two-metre Black Mamba.
-什么的没看到吗 -看不见
- You can't see anything? - No.
-准备好了吗 -是的
- Are you ready? - Yeah.
好了 拉
OK. Pull.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
- 没在这 -没有吗
- No. - No?
-我会迅速打开这个柜门 -好的
- I'm just going to open the door quickly. - OK.
-没有 -没有
- OK - OK
没有其它可能了 是吧
We're running out of options here, OK.
老天哪
Jesus.
-很大一条 -我们来了
- That's big. - Hello!
克利夫顿 它看到我们了
OK, Clifton, it's seen us!
好的 稍等
OK, wait.
再拉开一点
Pull it a bit more.
-准备好了吗 -是的
- You ready? - Yeah.
-慢慢来 -好的 拉
- Do it slowly. - Yeah. Pull.
-抓住它了 -抓到了 -是的
- Got it. - Got it. - Yeah.
-好极了 -也不是很大
- Sweet. - It's not that big.
-好的 抓住它 -抓住了
- OK, take him , take him. - Got him.
它比我想象中可怕
He's got a lot more of me than what I should have.
-抓住了吗 -好了 好了
- Got him? - OK, OK. OK,
抓牢了吗
Have you got him?
-小心它的头 小心它的头 -好了
- I'm watching, watching his head, watching his head. - Perfect Perfect
-好极了 -好极了
- Sweet. - Sweet.
我抓不住它了
I'm out of control!
没事了 没事了 我抓紧了
It's cool! It's cool. OK, I've got it.
好的
OK.
千万小心
Be very careful.
-抓住了吗 -抓住了
- Have you got it? - I've got it.
-抓紧了吗 -抓紧了
-Firm? - Firm.
-好的 -好了
- OK. - OK.
-好的 一二三 -快看 快看
- Right. One, two, three. - Oh, look, look.
等等 毒牙都刺出袋子了
Wait. Fangs through the bag.
毒液射出来了 看到了吗
Did you see the venom shoot out there?
好了 一二三 放
OK. One, two, three, go.
要不要告诉那位客人
Do we tell this guy
我们在他房♥间里找到一条蛇呢
we found a snake in his room?
他可能会马上打包离开这
He'll probably pack up and leave.
-这样影响生意 -确实会有影响
- It's not good for business. - No, it's not good for business.
别再跟着我们了
Don't follow again!
真是马不停蹄的一天
Today it's been non-stop.
他们今天已经营救出三条曼巴蛇了
They've rescued three mambas,
他们正赶往下一个任务
and they're on their way to yet another call-out.
今天我们已经接到四通求助电♥话♥了
We have had four call-outs today,
前三个任务圆♥满♥完成 我们正前往第四个
three successful, we're on our fourth.
似乎是条黑曼巴
Apparently it's a Black Mamba,
在17区的一间屋子里
in a house, at section 17.
我们前去看看能否抓住它
We're off to go and see if we can try to catch it.
尽管西娅对蛇一见钟情
Although Thea's passion for snakes was instant,
克利夫顿则是花了一些时间
Clifton took a little longer to join in.
一开始克利夫顿因为害怕 不愿帮我
Clifton didn't help at the beginning. He's very afraid.
他会开车载我一起过来
He would come and he would drive,
但是他从不帮我捕蛇
but he would never actually help me catch.
直到有次西娅露营时脚踝韧带撕裂
But when Thea tore some ligaments in her ankle on a camping trip,
克利夫顿只好硬着头皮上了
Clifton had to step in.
很显然 我并不喜欢蛇类
Snakes are obviously not my thing.
但是每当有情况发生
But I think when it comes to Thea
需要西娅出去捕捉那些致命毒蛇时
going out and catching venomous snakes,
我想大多数丈夫都希望身处一线
I think most husbands will try and be first in line
以保证妻子一切安全
to make sure everything is safe.
最初的九天里 他就抓到了14条曼巴蛇
He caught 14 mambas within the first nine days,
这绝对是次火的洗礼
and it was baptism by fire, absolutely!
现在他总是和我一块捕蛇
He's always with me now,
我们彼此信任
and we trust each other
在捕蛇时 我们之间互动良好
We've got a good relationship when we go out and catch snakes,
像团队一样配合默契
and we work well together as a team.
我能闻到它的存在
I can smell him.
我能闻到曼巴蛇的气味
I can smell the mamba.
曼巴蛇的粪便有一股独特的气味
Mamba poo has a unique smell,
就像咖喱粉的味道
just like curry powder!
-体型是大是小 -不大
- Big one or small one? - No, he's not big.
小只的吗 这最难办了
Small? They're the worst ones.
好了 它动了
OK, he's moving.
我抓住它了
I've got him.
把它放到这儿来
Put him here.
像这样夹住它
Hold it this way.
放到地板上来 别让它跑了
Put him on the floor. Don't let him go.
没事吧
Everything OK
你抓住它了吗
Have you got him?
这是条黑曼巴蛇
All right, it's a Black Mamba.
看 它的外表不是黑色的 而是灰色
See, it is not black, it's gray.
之所以称它为黑曼巴
We call it Black Mamba,
是因为它口腔里是黑色的
because the mouth inside is black.
想摸摸它吗
电影精选列表