你当着目击者的面 杀了罗德里格斯
You killed Rodriguez in front of witnesses.
你♥他♥妈♥的在想什么
What the fuck were you thinking?
她们嗨大了 什么也没看见
They were high. They didn't see anything.
她们最好没有
They better not have.
因为现在戴夫知道的太多了
Because now Dave knows too much.
最好别再让我♥操♥心
And this better not come back to me.
这事必须成功
I can't have this unraveling.
明白了?
Got it?
现在去收拾你的烂摊子
Now go clean up your mess.
布洛迪
Brody.
我很高兴你能来
I'm so glad you came.
天啊
Gosh.
我们喝一杯真货 格雷格 来点好东西
Let's get you a real drink. Greg, the good stuff.
- 威士忌是你的最爱吧 - 是的
- Scotch is your drink, right? - Yeah.
这地方真不错
This is a really nice place you have here.
你很有品位
You have great taste.
我真的很尊重你
I really respect that.
我高兴有人能尊重
It's nice to have somebody who respects you, you know?
我感觉到有麻烦
I sense trouble.
我想我只是
I think I'm just
不习惯有一个老板
not used to having a boss.
米奇受到威胁
Mitch is threatened.
他应该很高兴有你
He should be thrilled to have you.
你才会这么想
Yeah, you'd think.
天啊
Oh, my God.
马特·布洛迪队长
"Lieutenant Matt Brody."
这名号♥太响亮了 你不觉得吗
That has such an amazing ring to it. Don't you think?
是的
Yeah.
整瓶都归你
Here. Keep the whole bottle.
我想你需要
I think you need it.
- 这会很有趣的 - 谢谢
- This'll be fun. - Thank you.
嘿
Hey.
你有丽兹的情报吗
Did you get any intel on Leeds?
- 是的 我有情报 - 太棒了
- Yeah, I got intel. - That's awesome.
单一纯麦 三十五年陈酿 情报哦
Single malt 35-year-old intel.
真♥他♥妈♥的好喝
And it's fucking delicious.
好吧 我想我有料了
All right, I think I got something.
找到了接入点
Found our access point.
布洛迪在哪里 你见过他吗
Where is Brody? Have you seen him?
不 没时间了
No. No time.
我们别管他
We gotta move without him.
但我们需要望风
Yeah, but we need our lookout.
你有什么偏好 喜欢折磨男人吗
What's your deal? You like torturing guys?
- 不 - 你喜欢
- No. - Yeah, you do.
我意思是 我有三兄弟 所以我有很多练习
Well, I mean, I have three brothers, so I've had a lot of practice.
我认为你是独生子
I take it you're an only child.
老实说 我不知道
I don't know, honestly.
你不知道?
You don't know?
- 我在寄养家庭长大 - 不好意思
- I grew up in a foster home. - Shit.
- 实际上是三家 - 对不起
- Three of them, actually. - I'm sorry.
嗯
Don't be.
其实还不错 其中一家有游泳池
It was pretty cool. One of them had a pool.
要不是那个池子
If it wasn't for that pool,
我可能不会去参加奥♥运♥会
I probably wouldn't have gone to the Olympics.
我是说那太棒了
Yeah. I mean, that's amazing.
从寄养家庭去赢得金牌
Go from foster home to winning a gold medal.
- 两枚 - 两枚金牌
- Two. - Two gold medals.
我他妈的为了那些金牌而拼了老命
And I fucking busted my ass for those gold medals,
所以你不能怪我庆祝
so you can't blame me for celebrating.
是的
Yeah.
我是说我一直想知道那晚发生了什么
I mean, I've always wondered what happened that night.
我知道接力赛是第二天 但那些家伙
I knew the relay was the next day, but those guys...
他们不关心我 他们只需要我赢
They didn't care about me. They just needed me to win.
你是故意让他们输掉的
Well, you certainly made sure they did not win.
我失去的 比他们更多
I lost way more than they did.
我失去了所有的赞助商
Okay? I lost all my sponsors.
我是奥♥运♥冠军 我他妈的身无分文
I'm an Olympic champion and I'm fucking broke.
- 罗尼 - 干嘛
- Ronnie, hey. - What?
听着 我需要你吸引住丽兹
Okay, listen. I need you to create a distraction for Leeds.
什么 怎么做
What? How?
还记得我第一次见到你吗
Remember the first time I met you?
在陈家的那晚
The night at Chen's?
是的
Yeah.
什么?不行!
What? No.
- 是的 - 不行!
- Yes. - No!
- 是的 - 米奇 不行!
- Yes! - Mitch, no!
- 是的 - 不行!
- Yes. Yes! - No!
- 不行 - 见鬼 罗尼
- No! - God damn it, Ronnie.
你听好了 认真听好了!
You listen to me, and you listen good.
每支队伍都有一个枪手 而你是我唯一的枪手
Every team has a ringer, and you and only you are my ringer.
那我猜我是你的枪手
Well, then I guess I'm your ringer.
你是我该死的枪手
You are my goddamn ringer.
- 枪枪 - 枪枪
- Ring, ring? - Ring, ring.
天啊
Yeah. Oh, God.
噢 我能
Could I...
能和我喝一杯吗
Will you just have one drink with me?
你真的应该停止饮酒
You should probably actually stop drinking
因为你应该是米奇的望风
because you're supposed to be the lookout for Mitch.
我在找米奇
I am looking out for Mitch.
丽兹就在那里 我要去看看
Leeds is right there. I'm gonna go check it out.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen.
热烈欢迎我们的主人 维多利亚·丽兹
A warm welcome to our host, Victoria Leeds!
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
这么多人
So many people.
所以作为海湾欢迎礼 我
So as a welcome to the bay, I...
天啊 米奇 这杯敬你
Oh, God. Mitch, this is for you.
等等 不 维多利亚
Wait. No, Victoria.
我为大家准备了一些特别节目
I have something very special planned for you, for everyone.
上帝保佑我们
So God help us.
我先把酒放下
I'll just put that down. Okay.
开演
Hit it.
真奇怪
That's weird.
安吉洛渔业公♥司♥是哪根葱
Who's Angelo's Fish Company?
亨特利不是从弗林那里买♥♥鱼的吗
Doesn't the Huntley get their fish from Flynn's?
我们去看看
Let's check it out.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
米奇
Mitch.
我只是有些预感
I just got a little hunch, okay?
该死
Shit.
你们两个在后面干嘛
You two, what are you doing back here?
嘿
Hey.
第一次约会 你不能责怪我吧
First date. You can't blame me, right?
太中二了
So juvenile.
我被你鸡动了
I'm onto you all.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
请鼓掌吧 不管那是啥玩意
put your hands together for whatever that was.
你做得很好 罗尼
You did good, Ronnie.
你在哪儿学的跳舞
Where'd you learn to dance like that?
希伯来学校
Hebrew school.
你今晚应该在那里陪着我们
You were supposed to be there for us tonight.
你有工作要做
You had a job to do.
现在你喝醉了
And now you're trashed.
我只是 我不明白 伙计
See, I just... I don't understand this, man.
如果你真的认为这里有毒品
If you really think that there's drugs here,
报♥警♥啊
call the police.
然后呢
And then what?
捡了小鱼 丢了鲸鱼?
We get a few minnows? The big whale gets away?
你说话的时候 有注意吗
Do you hear yourself when you talk?
我敢说你句句不离海洋
I dare you to say one thing without the ocean in it.
我敢打赌
I dare you.
电影精选列表