Shit.
- 救到了 - 好
- Here you go. Here you go. - Okay.
抓住他
Take him.
没事了
You're okay.
加油
Come on.
为我呼吸 来吧 大个子
Breathe for me. Come on, big man.
加油
Come on.
我们把你放在这里
We'll set you down right here.
很好 翻过来 好样的
Good. Let's get you over. Attaboy.
- 布洛迪 住手 - 一 二 三
- Brody, stop! - One, two, three...
- 布洛迪 住手 - 为什么
- Brody, stop! - What? Why?
她的气道堵塞了
Her airway's blocked.
- 好了 呼吸 - CJ 她还好吗
- Okay, breathe. - C.J., she good?
- 斯蒂芬 她怎么样 - 她没事
- Steph, how is she? - She's all right.
你会好起来的
You're gonna be good.
击拳
Give me some.
带你去见妈妈
Let's get you to your mom.
伙计们 听着
All right, guys. Hey, listen up.
感谢你们参加今年的预选赛
We want to thank you for a great year of qualifiers.
对不能晋升实习生的人
For those of you who don't go on and become trainees,
我们想谢谢你 希望明年再见
we wanna thank you, we expect to see you next year.
祝贺实习生们
To the trainees who made it, congratulations.
天啊 我成功了
Oh, my God. I made it.
我做到了 上帝
I made it! Oh, my God.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你永远不用谢我
You don't ever have to thank me.
这是你自己的成功
You did this one on your own.
- 谢谢 - 不客气
- Thank you. - You're welcome.
搞什么 那是我的名字
What the fuck? That's my name.
那是我的名字
That's my name!
我靠
Holy shit!
我做到了…
I made it onto...
等等 别让我做技术专家
Wait. Do not tell me that I'm the tech guy.
不
No!
我选择你 是因为你有心
No, I chose you because you have heart,
永不放弃 你全心全意为了海滩
no quit and you leave it all out on the beach.
- 谢了 米奇 - 祝贺
- Thanks, Mitch. - Congratulations.
嘿 高中音乐剧仔
Hey, High School Musical.
你在外面太鲁莽了
You were reckless out there.
完全摧毁了你偷来的摩托车
Completely destroyed a motorcycle, which you stole.
我没偷
I didn't steal that.
我征用的 好吗
I commandeered it, okay?
因为它更快 显然有保险
Because it was faster and clearly had insurance.
顺便说一下
And by the way,
我救的那位女士 她似乎并不感谢
the lady that I saved, she didn't seem to mind.
我告诉你 伙计
Let me tell you something, man,
如果你把其他人置于危险之中
the rescues don't mean a thing
那么营救并不意味着什么
if you put other people in danger. Okay?
现在我明白了 你太快了 你无所畏惧
Now, I get it, you're fast, you're fearless.
我不得不让你晋升实习生
And I have to make you a trainee, butterfly,
但你还有很多要学
but you got a lot to learn.
好吧 谢谢你 队长
All right. Thank you, Lieutenant.
好了 听着
All right, listen up!
培训从六点开始
Training begins at 0600.
在风火轮那边 明早见
Hot Wheels, I'll see you back here in the morning.
当然 队长
Sure thing, Lieutenant.
欢迎来到海滩救护队
Welcome to Baywatch.
好的
All right.
嘿 很高兴能赶上你们
Hey, I'm so glad I caught you all.
无意打断
I don't mean to interrupt,
但海滩上每个人都在谈论你们
but everyone on the beach is talking about you guys.
谢谢
Thank you.
布洛迪 这次营救听起来不可思议
Brody, that save sounds incredible.
冲动 但令人难以置信
Impulsive, but incredible.
谢谢 看到吗
Appreciate it. See that?
只是我们的本职工作
We're just doing our jobs.
这是维多利亚·丽兹 亨特利俱乐部的新主人
Hey, guys, this is Victoria Leeds, the new owner of the Huntley Club.
- 嘿 你好 - 嘿
- Hey. How you doing? - Hey.
我只是想邀请你们
Well, I just wanted to invite all of you
去亨特利 那边有开放参观日
to the Huntley. We're having an open house.
类似“会见邻居”
It's a kind of "meet the neighbors" thing.
听着 我知道俱乐部有点“花哨”
Look, I know that the club's kind of "fancy"
也许不是你的菜
and probably not your scene,
但你们拥有一份长♥期♥邀请
but you have a standing invitation.
谢谢 我们会记住的
Thank you. We'll keep that in mind.
- 诸位明天见 - 明天见
- I'll see you there? - See you then.
走吧 弗兰克
Let's go, Frankie.
布洛迪
Brody?
- 嘿 - 你在做什么
- Hey. - What are you doing?
没事 我只是
Nothing. I was just...
你知道的 观星
You know, stargazing.
在码头下面?
Under a pier?
是的 那边
Yeah. That way.
听着 你是队里的
Look, you're on the team,
我不想让队员睡在外面 所以
and I don't want anyone on the team sleeping outside, so...
走吧 要跟我走 我们走
Yeah, come on. You're coming with me. Let's go.
布洛迪 我们走 我不想等你 快点
Brody, let's go, I don't want to wait for you. Come on.
再次感谢你
Thank you again, so much.
真不好意思
Really embarrassed.
酷 别担心
Yeah, no, it's totally cool. Don't worry about it.
我的车里忘了什么东西
I forgot something in my car.
敲门就行
Just... Just knock.
你确定斯蒂芬不会介意吗
You sure Stephanie won't mind? It's cool?
她一点也不介意
It's cool. She won't mind at all.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
你们真酷
This is really cool of you guys.
没关系
No problem.
搞什么
What the fuck?
- 你好 - 嘿
- 'Sup. - Hey.
这是你的房♥子?
This is your house, isn't it?
是的 这是我的房♥子
Yeah, this is... It's my house.
不错
Yeah.
我猜你需要地方睡觉
I assume you need a place to crash.
- 是啊 - 快进来
- Yeah. - Come on in.
就像CJ 总是捡流浪狗
Just like C.J., always picking up strays.
别再看小米奇了 有点吓人
Quit looking at Little Mitch! It's creepy.
来看看你睡觉的地方
Come and see where you're gonna crash.
那是你的小床
There's your cot.
别撸在我的床单上
Don't jack off on my sheets.
不要
Don't.
我找不到我的寄居蟹了
I can't find my hermit crab.
我想它今天早些时候跑出去了
I think he ran out earlier today.
它的腿很短 但走得很快
He's got short legs, but he's got a fast walk, so,
如果你能关照一下 我会很感激的
if you'd keep eyes open, I'd appreciate that.
我日出时 首先把海滩梳理一遍
I will start combing the beach first thing at sunup.
我是EB一五三 请继续
This is Echo Bravo 153. Go ahead.
米奇 我能关掉房♥间里的电台吗
Fuck it. Mitch, can I please turn the C.B. off in my room?
乔纳斯兄弟 听我说
Jonas Brother, listen to me.
让你的美人休息一下
Get your beauty rest.
我们明天一大早就开始
We're starting bright and early tomorrow.
第一次激流怎么样
How was your first riptide?
刺痛
It stings!
因为乳酸
That's just the lactic acid.
事实上是 水母粘在你身上
Actually, it's the jellyfish stuck to you.
搞什么
What the fuck?
天啊
Oh, my God!
一 二 三 交叉
One, two, three. Cross.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
把手举起来 一 二 躲避 再来
Keep your hands up. One, two, duck! Again.
一 二 躲避
One, two, duck!
好
电影精选列表