I don't even know what to say.
是谁的轮班
Whose shift was it?
先生 是我的
Sir, it was mine.
你去哪了
And where were you?
跟踪翡翠湾最杰出的女性之一?
Stalking one of the most prominent women in Emerald Bay?
公然无视你的管辖权?
Blatantly disregarding your jurisdiction?
先生 我只是走去看看亨特利
Sir, I only stepped away to check out the Huntley
- 找到夫拉卡 - 我警告过你
- and find the flakka. - I warned you.
我警告过你要坚持你的工作
I warned you about sticking to your job.
这也不是米奇的错
This wasn't even Mitch's fault.
你让我别无选择
You leave me no choice.
你完了
You're done.
我要你离开海滩 由布洛迪负责
I want you off the beach. I'm putting Brody in charge.
不 不 不可能
No way.
- 不可能… - 你不是做梦都想吗
- There's not a chance... Hey... - You can do this in your sleep.
我不是这个意思 我不想要那个职位 我不要
That's not what I'm saying. I don't want the position. I don't...
你有两块金牌
You have two gold medals, okay?
你就像是游泳界的斯蒂芬·霍金
You're like the Stephen Hawking of swimming,
减去瘫痪那部分
minus the total paralysis part.
除非你想让我用别人代替你
Unless you want me to replace you with someone else.
说得对 这份工作应该交给斯蒂芬
With all due respect, that job should go to Stephanie Holden.
她比任何人都更了解海滩
She knows the bay better than anyone.
我对你的观点不再感兴趣了 布坎南
I'm no longer interested in your opinion, Buchannon.
解散
Dismissed.
布洛迪 回来
Brody. Brody, hang back.
现在只有我和你了
Okay, it's just me and you now.
如果你能帮我让新队伍保持一致
If you can help me keep your new pals in line,
我可以保证让你留下
I can make sure that you stick around here
很长很长的时间
for a long, long time.
如果你不这样做 你的试用期可能会被搞砸
And if you don't, your probation could get fucked up.
- 谈的好 布洛迪 - 好吧
- Good talk, Brody. - Okay.
你是我朋友 对吧 明天见
You're my dawg, right? I'll see you tomorrow.
露一手
Bring it in.
我搞砸了
I fucked it up.
换掉你的工作服 米奇
Turn in your trunks, Mitch.
我要走了
I'm going to go.
你们以为我想要这个
What, you think that I wanted this?
- 看起来像是你干的 - 什么
- It kinda looks like you did. - What?
如果有人得到这份工作 那应该是斯蒂芬
If anyone should get the job it should be Stephanie.
我完全同意
No shit. I couldn't agree more.
你会怎么做
What would you have done?
我不会接受这份工作的
I wouldn't have taken the job,
即使他们愿意给我
even if they'd offered it to me.
这不是一个提议 而是圈套
It was not an offer, it was a trap.
伙计们 拜托
Guys, guys, come on. Please.
好了 我需要你们一起工作
All right? I need you to work together to help
比伯知道为什么我们的海滩上有尸体
Bieber here figure out why there's a dead body on our beach,
丽兹是怎么把毒品带到海湾的
and how Leeds is bringing in drugs to the bay.
祝你好运
Good luck.
米奇
Mitch.
哟 米奇
Yo, Mitch!
对不起
I'm sorry.
我想给你点东西
I want you to have something.
我的导师给了我这个
My mentor gave me this.
一号♥救生塔的钥匙
It's the keys to Lifeguard Tower One.
你的新职位
Your new post.
不 我还没准备好
No. I'm not ready.
我还没准备好
I'm not ready for this, man.
他们需要你
They need you.
嗨 米奇 只是再看看你
Hi, Mitch. Just checking in on you again.
请给我们回电♥话♥ 我们很担心你
Please call us back. We're worried about you.
不 谢谢 伙计
No, thanks, man.
抱歉 夫人
Excuse me, ma'am...
哟 米奇 我是布洛迪
Yo, Mitch. It's Brody.
我打你电台 我知道你在听
I hit you on the C.B., so I know you're listening.
我希望你没有发疯 开始吃碳水化合物什么的
I hope you haven't gone crazy and started eating carbs or something.
大家都说 嗨 回来吧 伙计
Everyone says hi. Come back, man.
我真的需要你 兄弟
I could really use your help, brother.
一切都取决于数据计划
You know, well, it all depends on the data plan that you want.
互联网 诸如之类的?
Internet, everything like that?
上网真是太棒了 当然
It's all fantastic with the Internet, sure.
具有互联网专家功能
It's Internet-savvy in function
- 还有宽带 - 好吧
- and there's broadband... - All right.
必须要有
...you gotta have that. Yeah, sure.
三星具有所有的信息技术流程功能
Samsung has all the capabilities of the I.T. process, and...
介意我打断一下吗
Mind if I cut in for a second?
你在这里干什么
What are you doing here?
我是来提醒你的
I'm here to remind you who you are.
拜托 伙计
Come on, buddy.
振作起来
Snap out of it!
鞋?
Shoes?
你穿的是工人鞋?
You're wearing worker man shoes?
真的 你这是有多惨
Really, how far have you fallen?
- 非常惨 - 我想买♥♥一个
- Far. - I'd love to buy a...
- 米奇 - 是的 米奇
- Mitch? - Yes, Mitch.
来吧 伙计
Come on, man.
你不只是保护海湾
You don't just protect the bay.
你就是海湾
You are the bay.
米奇 海湾需要你
Mitch, the bay needs you.
你们知道这里有什么好酒吧吗
Hey, do you guys know of any good bars around here?
你们知道在哪里可以租到自行车吗
Hey, do you guys know where you can rent a bike?
- 对了 就在那边 - 这边?
- Yeah, right up that way. - This way?
离得不远
Not too far away.
好的 酷 谢谢伙计们
All right, cool. Thank you, guys.
沙滩骗子
Sand grifters.
滚出去 这是我的海滩
Get the fuck out of here! This is my beach!
好了 我们离开这里
All right, we're out of here!
你看到了吗
Did you see that?
嘿
Hey.
你们想帮我弄清楚这是谁的东西吗
You guys want to help me figure out whose stuff this is?
这个冷却器是 真是太酷了
Yo, this cooler is... Cool.
哟 艾勒比
Yo, Ellerbee?
怎么了 伙计 你好吗
What's up, man? How you doing?
噢 布洛迪队长 你的冰箱里有什么
Lieutenant Brody! What you got in the cooler?
冲浪板强盗的黑市器官?
Black market organs from the Boogie Board Bandits?
噢 你是说这个?
You mean this?
不 不
No, no.
这其实是给你的
This is actually for you.
你看 我不是米奇 对吧
You see, I'm not Mitch, right?
我知道我的位置
I know my place.
我只是个救生员 就这样
I'm just a lifeguard. And that's it.
我只是想确保你和我友好开始 就是这样
I just want to make sure that you and I start out on the right foot. That's it.
所以我继续往前走 给你带了点特别的东西
So I went ahead and got something a little bit special for you.
这是陈氏双份巧克力冰沙
Which is a double-chocolate smoothie from Chen's.
- 双份巧克力冰沙 - 是的
- A double-chocolate smoothie? - Yeah.
- 陈氏的? - 他们是最棒的
- From Chen's? - They're the best.
你知道我不应该
You know, I shouldn't.
但今天是我的放松日
But it is my cheat day.
今天是你的放松日
It's your cheat day.
完全正确
Exactly.
顺便说一句 我继续前进 并添加了额外蛋白质
And by the way, I went ahead and added that extra protein for you, dawg.
我的天啊
My man.
- 你值得拥有 - 是的 伙计
- I know you're trying to keep up. - Yeah, man.
小夏
Summer.
嘿 小夏
Hey, Summer.
拜托 小夏
Come on, Summer.
我在这里找到了大料
I think I found something big here, okay?
我真的需要你帮忙
I really need your help.
拜托
Please?
- 你有海洋生物学位 对吧? - 是的
- You took marine biology, right? - Yeah.
看看这些 告诉我你的想法
电影精选列表