好了 孩子们 来吧
All right, boys. Here we go.
轻柔点
Nice and easy.
伙计 米奇 如果你不在这里
Man, Mitch, if you weren't here...
我一直都在
I'm always here.
别担心 你朋友会没事的
Don't worry, your friend's gonna be all right.
你是蝙蝠侠吗
Are you Batman?
没错 伙计 只是更大 更黑
Sure, pal. Just bigger and browner.
- 好了 伙计们 把他弄上车 - 慢走不送 米奇
- All right, boys, get him in. - Have a good run, Mitch.
好吧 斯蒂芬
All right, Steph.
- 米奇 - 厄洛斯
- Yeah, Mitch. - Yo, Eros.
外面怎么样
How's it looking out there?
今天浪太小 蛋花浪
Lippers are feebs today. Just eggy.
今天的浪很糟糕
Waves are shitty today.
比蛋花大 兄弟
Eggy beyond. Nuggin' higher outside than a full-on gazebo.
在这看着像蛋花 实际可比凉亭高
Yup. It's windy!
- 形容得好 兄弟 - 得了
- Good call, brah. - Come on.
- 好了 兄弟 - 只是兄弟
- All right, brah-brah! - It's just brah.
回见
Later!
- 拜托 皮特 - 嗨 米奇
- Come on, Pete. - Hey, Mitch!
我告诉过你 你不必每天都这么做的
I told you, you don't have to do this every day.
我愿意 你救了我妹妹的命
I want to. You saved my sister's life.
你以为我会忘记吗
You think I'm gonna forget that?
好吧 明天让我的胸肌变大点
All right. Well, listen, tomorrow make my pecs a little bigger.
别遮住我的前凸点
And don't cover up my front bump.
没问题 大老二
You got it. Huge dick.
大老二
Big dick.
- 哟 艾勒比 - 嘿 米奇
- Yo, Ellerbee. - Hey, Mitch.
嘿 拜托 伙计 你为什么不放过我的孩子们
Hey, come on, man, why don't you leave my boys alone,
离开风火轮 过来和我一起跑步吧
and get off this big wheel and come join me for a run?
你在暗示什么
What are you saying, that I need to work out?
我是不是看起来更小只
That I'm, what, looking smaller?
不 你很大块
No! You're looking big.
我不知道你是怎么塞进制♥服♥的 伙计
I don't know how you fit in that uniform, man.
- 是吗? - 是啊
- Yeah? - Hey, hey!
如果我有个妹妹 一定把你介绍给她
If I had a sister, I'd introduce you to her, man.
你很不错
You all right, all right.
等等 那是讽刺吗
Wait, was that sarcastic?
就像叫高个子男人“矮子”
Like calling a tall guy "Shorty"?
妈的 他总是那样对我
Damn it, he always does that to me.
我听说他发明了谷歌♥ 并全部捐给了慈善机构
I heard he invented Google and gave it all to charity.
我听说他发明了治疗普通感冒的方法
Man, I heard he invented the cure for the common cold.
他不是超人 他只是救生员
He ain't Superman, he's a damn county lifeguard.
成年男子 穿着紧身衣上班
Grown man wears spandex to work.
超人也是
So does Superman.
嘿 去你的 离开我的海滩
Hey, fuck you! Get off my beach!
- 我甚至不用伸手防御 - 来吧
- I don't even have to stretch to guard you. - Let's go.
什么招数都没用
Nothing, nothing, nothing.
我的海滩可不行 阿里乌人
Not on my beach, Arian!
- 怎么了 维恩 - 怎么了 米奇
- What up, Vern? - What's up, Mitch?
他救了我祖母的命 我跟你说过吗
He saved my nana's life. I ever tell you about that?
每次他慢跑的时候有说
Every time he jogs by.
或者字面上 每一次都有
Literally, every single time.
嗨 米奇
Hi, Mitch.
夫拉卡 天啊
Flakka. Jesus.
嘿 怎么了 伙计
Hey, what's up, buddy?
- 米奇 - 我能看看吗
- Hey, Mitch. - Hey, can I see that?
- 你从哪弄来的 - 就在那儿
- Where'd you get this? - Right there.
就在那里 就一个吗
Right there? Is this the only one?
好的
All right.
你们可以去那边 也可以去他妈的那边
You could go over there, you could go the fuck over there,
他妈的给我滚出去!
get the fuck out of here!
“私人”你不懂吗?
What part of "private" do you not understand?
嘿 嘿 怎么了 孩子们?
Hey, hey. What's up, boys?
- 海滩是属于每个人的 - 没有东西属于每个人
- Beach belongs to everybody. - Nothing belongs to everybody.
这样不好
That's not nice.
- 那边的海浪不错 去玩吧 - 开场了
- There are killer waves, boys. Go shred. - It's on.
- 回见 米奇 - 好的 哥们
- Later, Mitch. - All right, brah.
别这样 像条大狗
You don't want to do that, big dog.
我是动物爱好者 但我会把你击倒
I'm an animal lover, but I will put you down.
弗兰基!我的上帝 我很抱歉
Frankie! My God, I am so sorry.
弗兰基 停下
Frankie, stop.
你不知道他是个朋友吗?
Don't you know he's a friend?
这种见面的方式太不幸了
What a terrible, terrible way to meet.
- 你是巴肯农队长 对吗? - 是的 我是
- You're Lieutenant Buchannon, right? - I am.
维多利亚 利兹 亨特利俱乐部新主人
Victoria Leeds, the new owner of the Huntley Club.
当然 我知道你是谁
Of course. I know exactly who you are.
- 好吧 欢迎来到翡翠湾 - 非常感谢
- Well, welcome to Emerald Bay. - Thank you so much.
我听说你在这里很有名气
I heard you were a head-turner. What an understatement that is.
我听说你是很迷人
And I heard you were a charmer. Guess that's an understatement, too.
我为弗兰基道歉
I apologize for Frankie.
我知道这个海滩是公共的 说实话 我也希望俱乐部也如此
I know this beach is public and, honestly, I wish the club was, too.
- 但是我这里随时欢迎你 - 非常感谢
- But you, you're welcome anytime. - Thank you very much.
- 那么回见? - 嗯 再见
- I'll see you around? - Yes, you will.
好吧 我知道你必须测试图像稳定
Okay, I get that you have to test for image stabilization,
但为什么要来海边
but why'd we have to come to the beach?
你知道我讨厌海滩
You know I hate the beach.
而且 我还得回去亨特利工作
Besides, I got to get back to work at the Huntley.
抱歉 伙计 但海滩很重要好吗
Well, I'm sorry, man, but the beach is important, okay? It's...
你知道的 风和…
It's, you know, the wind and the...
只是
Just...
噢 我懂了
I get it.
- 我现在懂了 - 谁啊 CJ?
- I get it now, okay. I get it. - Who... What, C.J.?
不 我根本不知道她今天海滩当班
No, I didn't even know she was working on the beach today.
“我不知道CJ当班”
"I didn't know C.J. was working."
- 闭嘴 戴夫 - 嘿 罗尼
- Shut up, Dave. - Hey, Ronnie.
是罗尼吧?
It's Ronnie, right?
- 搞什么 - 他是罗尼
- What the fuck? - Yeah, it's Ronnie.
- 我是戴夫 - 嗨 戴夫
- I'm Dave. - Hi, Dave.
- 幸会 CJ - 你好吗
- Nice to meet you. - C.J. How you doing?
我很好
I'm doing all right.
你今天参加选拔赛?
You're trying out today, right?
黑板上有你名字 所以我…
I saw your name on the board. That's how I...
说点什么
Say... Say something.
感觉你运气来了
Kinda feel like this is your year.
别说了
Stop that.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 选拔赛上见
Well, I'll see you at tryouts.
好吧 CJ
All right, C.J.
她看着真是太棒了
That was amazing to watch.
她走到你面前 漂亮又热情
She came up to you, she was very nice and warm.
你处理得很顺利
And you handled it really smoothly.
- 真的? - 不 太尴尬了
- Really? - Fuck, no. That was awkward.
- 太可怕了 - 妈的
- It was horrible. - Fuck!
你中风了吗 感觉像中风了
Did you have a stroke? It felt like you had a stroke.
嘿 我是马特·布洛迪
Hey, I'm Matt Brody.
懒得鸟你
And not a single fuck was given.
- 嗨 罗尼 - 嗨 斯蒂芬
- Hey, Ronnie. - Hey, Steph.
- 欢迎回来 - 谢谢
- Welcome back. - Thanks.
- 第三次了 对吗? - 是啊 我…
- Third time's a charm, right? - Yeah, yeah, you know, I'm...
嘿
Hey.
我比以往任何时候都更有动力
I'm more motivated than ever.
你填一下这张表然后脱掉你的衣服
So you just need to fill out this form and take off your shirt.
脱衣服?不 我不脱
My shirt. No, I don't...
没人想看的
No one wants to see that.
把它脱下来
Take it off.
好吧 没问题 我脱…
Okay. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, of course.
- 哇 好漂亮的乳晕 兄弟 - 该死!
- Wow. Nice nipple-fros, bro. - Damn!
嘿 谁有除草机吗?
Hey, does anyone have a weed whacker?
这里有个滑稽演员 你叫什么名字 有趣的家伙?
We got a comedian on the line. What's your name, funny guy?
- 我是赞恩 - 你是赞恩
- I'm Zane. - You're Zane.
电影精选列表