Okay, how do I explain this so that you people understand?
“你们这些人”
"You people"?
“你们这些人”?
"You people"?
噢 你不必这么说
You don't get to say that.
你只是晒黑了
You're just tan.
- 就这样吧 - 兄弟
- Right on. - Come on, brother.
听着 即使是警♥察♥
Look, even if you were police,
其实你不是
which you're not,
即使这是你的管辖权
and even if this was your jurisdiction, which it isn't,
即使你有追逐的目标
and even if you had probable cause to pursue,
显然你绝对没有
which you definitely don't,
你所做的还是完全违法的
what you did would still be totally illegal.
好吧 我是说幸好我们不是警♥察♥
Okay, well, I mean, it's a good thing we're not police, then.
就像你故意只听我说的百分之一
It's like you purposely only hear 1% of what I say.
米奇 你是不是带着布洛迪离开海滩
Mitch, did you pull Brody off the beach
今天早些时候闯入验尸官办公室?
to break into the medical examiner's office earlier today?
是啊 肯定是我♥干♥的
Yeah, you bet I did.
绝对百分之百 原因如下
Absolutely, 100% and here's why.
议员的事故根本不是意外
The Councilman's boating accident was no accident at all.
他的肺部没有烟雾
He had no smoke in his lungs,
脖子多处被折断
his neck was broken in multiple places.
也就是说 他可能在船着火之前就已经死了
Which means he was probably dead before that boat even caught on fire.
我们调查发现 所有这些见不得人的东西
And our investigation has found that all of this shady shit
全部指向亨特利俱乐部
leads right back to the Huntley.
你不用做调查 你是救生员
You don't do investigations. You're lifeguards.
警方会进行调查
Police do investigations.
你那么做
When you do it,
只是一帮人在调查另一帮人
it's just a bunch of guys investigating another bunch of guys.
- 无意冒犯 居然有你的份 - 没关系
- No offense, you're included in that. - None taken.
你有证据证明这个阴谋吗
Do you have any proof of this conspiracy?
是的 当然 我们看了验尸官的报告
Yeah, absolutely. We read the coroner's report.
在其他人换掉之前 都在里面写着
It's all in there before those other guys switched it.
对 我用手♥机♥记录了整个事情
Yeah, and I recorded the whole thing on my cell phone.
- 手♥机♥在哪 - 他们毁了它
- Where's the cell phone? - They destroyed it.
噢 好吧
Okay.
你唯一的证据被毁了
So the only evidence that you had was destroyed.
完全正确 所有的证据
Exactly. All the evidence...
全都不存在了
Gone. Doesn't exist.
他们是坏人 不希望我们有证据
They're bad guys and they don't want us to have it.
好吧
Okay.
我试着解释给你听
Let me try to explain this to you
在某种程度上 你们这些人可以理解
in a way that you people can understand.
“你们这些人”又来了
"You people"? There it is again.
- 嘿 冷静 - 又来了
- Hey, hey. Be cool. - There it is again.
只是想搞清楚到底
Just trying to figure out what the fuck was
什么叫做“你们这些人”
with "you people."
好吧 现在
All right, now, look.
把执法事务交给警♥察♥ 好吗
Leave law enforcement to the police. Okay?
你们只做我雇你做的工作
And you guys just do the jobs that I hired you to do.
你还记得吗?救护队的工作
You remember? The lifeguarding stuff.
- 噼里啪啦 - 不然我炒了你
- Splish, splash. - Otherwise, I'll fire you.
现在我得去收拾你的烂摊子了
Now I gotta go clean up this mess that you made.
很明显你有理由不安 我很抱歉
Obviously, you have every reason to be upset, and I apologize.
那么 你总是和别人反着干吗
So, do you always do the opposite of what people ask you to do?
具体我不知道 伙计 我看的很清楚
Because I don't know, man, it looks clear to me.
很好 很安静
Nice and quiet.
不 伙计 你得仔细看 我就知道
No, man, you got to look closer. I knew it.
弗林渔业公♥司♥
Flynn's Seafood Company.
弗林渔业公♥司♥干嘛
What about Flynn's Seafood Company?
是他们供应亨特利俱乐部鱼类的吧
They're the ones who supply all the fish to the Huntley Club, right?
- 所以呢 - 所以问题是
- So? - So the question is,
安吉洛渔业又是谁
who the fuck is Angelo?
我在亨特利看到过这样的桶
I saw barrels like that down in the Huntley,
现在就在他们游艇的后面
and now they're on the back of her yacht.
天啊 米奇 你真行
Oh, my God. Mitch, you're impossible.
我的直觉告诉我 那边有不好的东西
My gut says there's some bad shit going on over there,
我的球说 我们得过去看看
and my balls say we need to go over there and check it out.
- 你的球这么说? - 是的 他们有料
- Yeah. Your balls said that? - Yes, they did.
但是我的球在说“放轻松点吧 冷静”
'Cause my balls say, "Hey, just take it easy right here. Just chill."
为什么你的球听起来像三岁女孩
Why the fuck do your balls sound like three-year-old girls?
我不知道 伙计 他们就是这么说的
I don't know, man. That's just how they talk.
但他们很聪明
But they're wise.
告诉你那干瘪的 聪明的球
Well, tell your shriveled, wise balls
我们去亨特利看看桶里有什么
we're going to the Huntley to see what's in those barrels.
伙计 我们贯穿这鬼地方了
Dude, we are penetrating the shit out of this place.
不 我觉得是“潜入”
No, I think it's "infiltrate."
这就是我们想要做的 潜入
That's what we want to do. To infiltrate.
你知道他们会找我们的
You know they're gonna be looking for us.
所以我们要偷偷的
That's why we're going undercover.
- 偷偷的? - 伪装
- Undercover? - In disguise?
记住 偷偷的
Remember. Undercover.
- 偷偷的 是的 - 好的
- Undercover, yeah. - Yeah.
看看吧 我这是偷偷的
Check it out. I'm undercover.
是的 有点太隐蔽了
Yeah. A little too undercover.
你♥他♥妈♥的为什么要化妆
Why the fuck are you wearing makeup, dude?
你说我为什么要化妆
What do you mean, why the heck am I wearing makeup?
- 有点太过分了 - 我该怎么做
- It's a little much. - What was I supposed to do?
我们要做的就是找到夫拉卡
Well, what we're supposed to do is find the fucking flakka.
- 天啊 - 安吉洛渔业公♥司♥就在那儿
- Oh, my God. - Angelo's Fish Company. There it is.
你太自私了
You are so selfish.
你觉得这很容易吗
You think this was easy?
太感人了 公主
It's very impressive, princess.
但请你闭嘴 集中注意力
But please shut the fuck up and focus.
走
Come on.
我靠
Holy shit.
真不敢相信丽兹白天会这么做
Can't believe Leeds is doing that shit during the day.
是啊 那需要胆量
Yeah. That takes balls.
我靠
Holy shit.
这就像“绝命毒师”
It's like Breaking Bad in there.
是的 伙计 绝命毒师
Yeah, dude, Breaking Bad.
- 你是对的 - 我是对的
- You were right. - Yeah, I was right.
把他弄上来
Let's get him in!
- 我来了 - 好
- I got here. - Right.
- 搞定 - 很好
- Yep. - We're good.
- 抓住他另一条腿 - 抓到了
- Grab his other leg. - Got it.
准备好担架
Get a stretcher ready.
警♥察♥ 我能帮你什么吗 救生员
Yeah, this is the police. How can I help you, lifeguard?
艾勒比 你得尽快赶到亨特利
Ellerbee, you got to get down to the Huntley ASAP.
我们找到毒品了
We found the drugs.
听起来很棒 米奇
Yeah, that sounds great, Mitch,
但我现在正忙着处理另一具死尸
but right now I'm busy dealing with another dead body.
这具在你的海滩上 你听到了吗
Oh, and this one's on your beach. Did you hear that?
先是个议员 现在是鲨鱼攻击
First a councilman and now a shark attack.
太疯狂了
That's crazy.
救生员来了
Lifeguard coming through.
你还称这是你的管辖权?
You're still calling this your jurisdiction, right?
我们已经很多年没有在海滩上有尸体了
We haven't had a dead body on the beach in years.
这必定与亨特利有关
But this has got to be connected to the Huntley.
我们找到了毒品 他们是幕后指使
We found the drugs here. I'm telling you. They're behind this.
米奇 我是索普 你的老板
Mitch, it's Thorpe, your boss.
听着 别再废话了 好吗
Look, stop with the Huntley crap, okay?
还有别过来了 我们不需要你
And don't even come down here. We don't need you.
回总部见我
Just meet me back at headquarters.
现在我要处理你的新的宣传噩梦
Right now I gotta deal with your new publicity nightmare.
操
Fuck!
今天下午 在翡翠湾
Emerald Bay is reeling this afternoon
又发现另一具令人震惊的尸体
from the shocking discovery of another dead body.
继罗德里格斯议员最近死亡之后
But in the wake of the recent death of Councilman Rodriguez,
当地人都想知道答案
the locals here want answers.
真不敢相信 一号♥塔没人
I can't believe that no one was at Tower One.
我都不知道该说什么
电影精选列表