拿到了吗
Did you get it?
石头
The rock?
拿到了
Yeah, we got it.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
跪下 都跪下
Get down! Get down now!
不
No!
她曾是我的一切
She was my world.
你却把她夺走了
And you took her from me.
布鲁斯
Bruce!
布鲁斯 听我说
Bruce! Listen to me now!
是露易丝
It's Lois!
是露易丝·莱恩
It's Lois Lane!
她就是关键
She's the key!
是我太早了吗
Am I too soon?
我太早了
I'm too soon!
你对他的看法没错
You're right about him!
你对他的看法一直都没错
You've always been right about him!
畏惧他 畏惧他
Fear him! Fear him!
找到我们 布鲁斯
Find us, Bruce!
你必须找到我们
You have to find us!
传输完成
莱克斯集团
正义的蝙蝠印记
白葡萄牙人
法官
陪审团
执法机构
正义
白葡萄牙人并不是一个人
The white Portuguese is not a man.
是一艘船
It's a ship.
韦恩少爷 自从七岁起
Master Wayne, since the age of seven
骗术在你手里
you have been to the art of deception
就像莫扎特的大键琴
as Mozart to the harpsichord.
但你一直不擅长对我说谎
But you've never been too hot at lying to me.
白葡萄牙人号♥载的不是脏弹
The White Portuguese is not carrying a dirty bomb.
它到底载了什么
What is it carrying?
是个武器
It's a weapon.
一块石头
It's a rock.
这种矿石能够削弱氪星人的细胞
A mineral capable of weakening Kryptonian cells.
这是第一块能有实际作用的样本
The first sample big enough to mean something
三个月前在印度洋里找到的
turned up in the Indian ocean three months ago.
现在在白葡萄牙人号♥上
It is now aboard the White Portuguese
将运送给莱克斯·卢瑟
being delivered to Lex Luthor.
我要从他那里偷过来
Who I am going to steal it from.
为了不让卢瑟得到它吗
To keep it out of Luthor's hands.
为了摧毁它
To destroy it.
不是
No.
你要发动战争吗
You're gonna go to war?
那个混♥蛋♥两年前把战争引到了我们身上
That son of a bitch brought the war to us two years ago.
天 阿尔弗雷德 算算死了多少人
Jesus, Alfred. Count the dead.
成千上万
Thousands of people.
接下来呢 要死数百万人吗
What's next? Millions?
他拥有消灭全人类的力量
He has the power to wipe out the entire human race,
哪怕他只有1%的可能性会跟我们为敌
and if we believe there's even a 1% chance that he is our enemy,
我们也要当做百分之百应对
we have to take it as an absolute certainty.
我们要摧毁他
And we have to destroy him.
但他不是我们的敌人
But he is not our enemy.
今天不是
Not today.
在哥谭待了二十年 阿尔弗雷德
20 years in Gotham, Alfred.
我们看清了承诺的价值
We've seen what promises are worth.
还剩下多少好人
How many good guys are left.
有多少人依然不忘初心
How many stayed that way.
你有十四小时
14 hours.
我叫克拉克·肯特 我是《星球日报》的
My name is Clark Kent. I'm from the Daily Planet.
我想了解一名囚犯的事 他姓桑托斯
I'm trying to find out what happened to an inmate, a Santos.
我无权透露相关信息
I can't give out that information.
妈妈
Mommy!
桑托斯夫人
Mrs. Santos?
我能问你几个问题吗
May I ask you a few questions?
他不是我丈夫
He wasn't my husband.
但我知道他做了什么
But I know what he did.
但他是一名父亲
But he was a father.
他也是一名父亲
He was that, too.
他们把他从哥谭中心监狱
They took him out of Gotham Central.
转移到了大都会市
They moved him to Metropolis.
但他们心知肚明
But inside they know.
他们很清楚那个标记 警卫毫不在意
They know the mark all over. Guards don't care.
蝙蝠法官
Bat's the judge.
一个人就能决定谁死谁活
One man decides who lives.
-这算什么正义 -跟我谈谈
- How is that justice? - Talk to me.
帮我一起改变这点
Help me change it.
用什么 你的笔吗
With what? Your pen?
言语无法阻止那样的人
A man like that, words don't stop him.
你知道要靠什么吗
You know stops him?
拳头
A fist.
肯特 我要跟你谈谈
Kent, I want to talk to you.
肯特
Kent!
他去哪了 他去哪了 珍妮
Where does he go? Where does he go, Jenny?
我不...我不知道
I don't... I don't know.
双脚鞋跟轻碰三下
Clicks his heels three times,
《绿野仙踪》典故
就回到堪萨斯州了是不是
goes back to Kansas, I suppose.
这个杂...
Son of a...
白葡萄牙人号♥
放
Turn it!
放
Turn it!
莱克斯集团
走了
Move out!
快走 走
Go, go, go, go!
不
No!
他去哪了
Where is he?
下次人们点亮蝙蝠灯时
Next time they shine your light in the sky,
别过去
don't go to it.
蝙蝠侠已经死了 埋了吧
The bat is dead. Bury it.
这次算我饶过你
Consider this mercy.
告诉我
Tell me.
你会流血吗
Do you bleed?
你会的
You will.
寻找应答器信♥号♥♥
莱克斯集团研究园
我身上没有光环 部长先生
I don't have a halo over me, Mr. Secretary.
我到沙漠里去 有人死了
I went into the desert, people died.
这让我保持清醒 本应如此
It keeps me awake. It should.
如果你觉得超人是杀人凶手
If you think that Superman is a murderer,
那就把它丢掉
then throw it away.
但我不觉得你这么想
But I don't believe you think that.
我们如何决定什么才是好的
How do we determine what's good?
在民♥主♥世界 好是探讨出来的
In a democracy, good is a conversation,
而不是单方面决定的
not a unilateral decision.
所以我呼吁超人
So I urge superman to come
明天来到国会山
to this hill of the people tomorrow
来看看那些受苦的人们
to see those who have suffered.
芬奇参议员举♥行♥新闻发布会
世界需要了解那片沙漠中发生了什么
The world needs to know what happened in that desert.
需要了解他的主张
And to know what he stands for.
他会将能力使用到什么程度
How far will he take his power?
他是遵从我们的意志 还是他自己的
Does he act by our will or by his own?
人们痛恨自己不了解的事物
People hate what they don't understand.
但他们看得到你做的事 也了解你的人格
But they see what you do, and they know who you are.
你不是杀手 不是威胁
You're not a killer, a threat.
我从不希望这个世界拥有你
I never wanted this world to have you.
做他们的英雄吧 克拉克
Be their hero, Clark.
做他们的丰碑
Be their monument.
做他们的天使
Be their angel.
成为任何他们想让你成为的
Be anything they need you to be.
或者什么也不做
Or be none of it.
你不欠这个世界什么
You don't owe this world a thing.
电影精选列表