求你了 克拉克
Please. Clark!
超人已死
恐怖之夜 失落之晨
《星球日报》记者克拉克·肯特
在报道哥谭之战时丧生
莱克斯·卢瑟因涉嫌发动致命爆♥炸♥袭击而被捕
克拉克之前把这个寄了过来
Clark had this sent here,
想给你个惊喜
so he could surprise you.
"死人要复活
"The dead shall live.
"尸首要起身
"My slain shall rise again.
"藏身尘埃之中的 快醒来歌♥唱
"Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust.
"因你的甘露好像菜蔬上的甘露
"For thy dew is like the dew of morning.
"地也要交出死人来"
"And the earth shall give birth to her dead."
以赛亚书
26:19
我需要有人载我回家
Ah, I need a ride back to the house.
我忘记带给葬礼承办人的支票了
I forgot my checkbook to pay the funeral director.
他们说款项全都付清了
They said it's all taken care of.
谁付的
By whom?
匿名人士
Anonymous donor.
这么大阵势 只葬了一口空棺
All those circuses back east burying an empty box.
他们不懂该如何缅怀他
They don't know how to honor him,
只能把他当做一名士兵了
except as a soldier.
他活着的时候我辜负了他
I've failed him in life.
他死后我不会再让他失望了
I won't fail him in death.
帮我找到其他像你一样的人
Help me find the others like you.
也许他们不愿意被找到呢
Perhaps they don't want to be found.
他们会的 而且他们会战斗
They will. And they'll fight.
我们必须同心协力
We have to stand together.
100年前 我离开了人类
100 years ago, I walked away from mankind.
离开了一个世纪的恐怖
From a century of horrors.
人类是不可能"同心协力"的
Man made a world where standing together is impossible.
人类还是善的
Men are still good.
我们战争 我们杀戮
We fight. We kill.
我们相互背叛
We betray one another.
但我们可以改变
But we can rebuild.
我们可以做得更好
We can do better.
我们会的
We will.
我们必须如此
We have to.
其他那些像我一样的人
The others like me.
假如你想寻找他的遗踪
看看你的周围
你为什么说他们必须战斗
Why did you say they'll have to fight?
只是一种感觉
Just a feeling.
AC231940号♥犯人
Prisoner A-C-23-19-40.
典狱长要和你谈谈 站起来
The warden wants to speak to you, so stand to your feet.
我再说一遍
I'm gonna say this one more time.
典狱长要和你谈谈 站起来
The warden wants to speak to you, so stand to your feet.
转过身去 面对墙壁
Turn around and face the wall.
额头贴着墙壁
Place your forehead against the wall.
把手背在身后
Put your hands behind your back,
以便我进来给你上铐
so that I can come in and restrain you.
无论你做什么 无论你去哪里
Whatever you do, wherever you go,
我都会看着你的
I'll be watching you.
看看我们俩
Look at us.
原来是这样
This is how it all caves in.
韦恩庄园已经抛弃了文明
Civilization on the Wayne manor's out the window.
但谁会相信我呢 我...
But who would believe me? I...
我疯了
I'm insane.
甚至都不能接受审判
I'm not even fit to stand trial.
没错
That's right.
我们有善待精神病患者的医院
We have hospitals that treat the mentally ill with compassion.
但你不会被送到那里
But that's not where you're going.
我安排把你送往哥谭的阿卡姆疯人院
I arranged for you to get transferred to Arkham Asylum in Gotham.
我在那里还有几个朋友
I still have some friends there.
他们在等着你
They're expecting you.
但钟声已经响起
But the bell's already been rung.
他们已经听见了
And they've heard it.
在黑暗中
Out in the dark.
在群星中
Among the stars.
叮咚 天神已死
Ding dong, the god is dead.
钟声是无法被撤回的
But a bell cannot be unrung!
他饿了 他找到了我们
He's hungry. He's found us.
他就要来了
And he's coming!
叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.
叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.
叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.
叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.
叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.
叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮 叮
Ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding, ding.
电影精选列表