曾有一段时间
There was a time above.
过去的时光
A time before.
那时有完美的事物
There were perfect things,
钻石般纯粹
diamond absolutes.
万物瞬逝
How things fall.
世间万物
Things on earth.
而那些消逝的...
And what falls...
韦恩少爷
Master Wayne!
-早已逝去 -布鲁斯
- ...is fallen. - Bruce!
布鲁斯 没事的
Bruce, it's all right.
布鲁斯 别跑
Bruce, please.
玛莎
Martha.
梦里 他们带我找到了光明
In the dream, they took me to the light.
一个美丽的谎言
A beautiful lie.
大都会市
人类第一次见到超人
-杰克 -布鲁斯
- Jack. - Bruce.
杰克 听我说
Jack, listen to me.
我要你立刻带所有人离开大楼
I want you to get everyone out of the building right now.
-明白吗 -天哪
- You understand? - Oh, my god.
离窗户远点
Stay away from the windows!
走了 快 都动起来 各位 快
Let's go. Come on. Start moving now, people. Let's go.
老板要我们离开 赶紧照办
The boss wants us out of the building, so let's make it happen.
杰克 杰克
Jack. Jack!
很抱歉
We're sorry.
目前所有线路繁忙
All circuits are busy now.
请您稍后再拨
Will you please try your call again later?
我的天父
Heavenly god,
天堂与人间的创造之主
creator of heaven and earth,
请您宽恕我的灵魂
have mercy on my soul.
杰克
Jack!
手拉手 所有人 好的
Buddy hands! Everybody show me! Good job!
快 小家伙们
Come on, guys.
手拉紧
Hold on tight.
走了 所有人
Come on, guys.
去吧
Go.
韦恩先生
Mr. Wayne!
韦恩先生 我的腿没有知觉了
Mr. Wayne! I can't feel my legs.
我的腿没有知觉了
I can't feel my legs.
这边需要帮助
We need help over here!
救救我 我的腿没有知觉了
Help me. I can't feel my legs.
你不会有事的 听到了吗
You're gonna be okay. You hear me?
华♥莱♥士♥ 朋友怎么叫你 阿华吗
Wallace? What do they call you, Wally? Huh?
你说什么就是什么 老板
You're the boss, boss.
好的 你不会有事的
All right. You're gonna be okay.
小心 小心 来
Easy, easy. Come on.
天哪 我的腿没有知觉了
Oh, my god. I can't move my leg.
天 我的腿没有知觉了
My god. I can't feel my legs.
没事的 你不会有事的
It's okay. You're gonna be okay.
你没事了 好吗
You're okay. All right?
我们会找到你妈妈的
You know what? We're gonna find your mom.
她在哪
Where is she?
十八个月后
印度洋某处
非洲 内罗米
这风很不祥
All that wind is bad luck.
血雨腥风的预兆
Blood in the sky.
她来了
Oh, there she is!
莱恩小姐
Miss Lane.
莱恩小姐 我是吉米·奥尔森
Miss Lane. Jimmy Olsen.
我是摄影师 很明显了
Photographer. Obviously.
赫伦呢
Where's Heron?
在边检遇到了点问题
Uh, trouble at the border.
你怎么谈妥的 这可是头一遭
So, uh, how'd you land it? This is, like, pioneer stuff.
阿玛亚从没接受过采访
Amajagh's never given an interview.
你知道赫伦跟我一起出任务时
You know what Heron always
总会说什么吗
says when we're on assignment together?
什么都不说
Not a goddamn thing.
我喜欢赫伦
I like Heron.
走吧
Let's go.
护照 电子设备 电♥话♥ 相机
Passports. Electronics. Phones. Camera.
中间人说将军允许拍照
Your fixer said that the general approved photos.
您是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥吗 将军
Are you a terrorist, general?
他们可没告诉我采访我的是位女士
They did not tell me the interview was with a lady.
我不是女士 我是记者
I'm not a lady. I'm a journalist.
我不过是个一无所有之人
What I am is a man with nothing
除了对我人♥民♥的满腔热忱
except a love of my people.
这些雇佣兵是谁买♥♥单的呢 将军
Who's paying for these security contractors, general?
我们头上盘旋的无人机又是谁买♥♥单呢
Who pays for the drones that pass over our heads at night?
一个问题会引发另一个问题
One question begs another.
不是吗
Yes?
你怎么说都行 将军
Say what you're saying, general.
只是个相机而已
It's just a camera.
美国政♥府♥已经声明
The United States has declared
在您国家的内战中
its neutrality in your country's civil war
政♥治♥上和原则上都将保持中立
both in policy and in principle.
别打开 你把胶卷曝光了
Oh, don't open... You just exposed...
虚伪的美国幻梦
These pious American fictions...
说得像真的一样
...spoken like truth.
那是我拍的胶卷
Okay. That's my film.
大权在握的人不在乎政♥治♥或原则 莱恩小姐
Men with power obey neither policy nor principle, miss Lane.
所有人都一样
No one is different.
没有人真正中立
No one is neutral.
中情局
CIA.
他们在追踪我们
They're tracking us!
你
You!
你是中情局的人
You're CIA?
什么 不是的
What? No. No!
-是你带他来的 -不 他只是个摄影师
- You brought him here! - No, he's a photographer.
不要
No!
没事的 露易丝
It's okay, Lois.
与她无关
我们只是利用她的身份当掩护
她什么都不知道
这事可以解决的 将军
我已得到授权 可以和您达成协议
泰隆死了 先生
Talon's down, sir.
蟒蛇 我们已失去前线卧底
Python, we have lost our asset on the ground.
重复 我们已失去前线卧底
Repeat, we have lost our asset on the ground.
现场还有一名平民 现在对其进行撤离
There's still a civilian in the compound. We'll extract her.
否决 卢旺达爱国♥军♥前往中 隐藏待命
Negative. RPA to engage. Stand down and get black.
爆♥炸♥区中将有友军 所以
There'll be friendlies in the blast zone, so...
快他妈撤走无人机
Call off the goddamn drone.
原地待命是命令 蟒蛇
Stand down is an order. Python?
出发
Let's move!
我
I...
我真的不知道
I didn't know.
无知和无辜是有区别的
Ignorance is not the same as innocence,
莱恩小姐
miss Lane.
起来 站起来
Get up! Stand up!
快点 他要来了
Quickly. He's coming.
两架入境
Inbound 2 Mikes.
正越过蟒蛇
Passing Python now.
撤离
Move out!
-目标已锁定 -允许开火
- Target locked. - You are clear to engage.
准备完毕 在范围内
Armed hot and in range.
三
Three.
二 一
Two. One.
炸♥弹♥被击中
Link's been hit.
被什么击中了
By what?
再向前一步
Take one step,
我就打爆她的头
you will see the inside of her head.
村里的女人们听到了一声巨响
The women in the village heard a noise.
仿佛天空炸裂了一般
Like the sky cracked open.
他从天而降 接着到处开始起火
He came down. Then came fire.
电影精选列表