Don't let the size fool you, sefiores, it's a carbonite bomb.
可别被它的尺寸欺骗 先生们 这是一个碳质炸♥药♥
It can take out this entire chamber and more.
可以炸毁整个房♥间 甚至更厉害
Are you crazy? How could you do this to me?!
你疯了吗 你怎么能这样对我
It was easy, Daddy. You made it easy, because of the kind of man you are.
很简单 爸爸 这都是你造成的 因为你这种人的存在
A man whose wife is killed just because she stands next to him.
你这种连累自己无辜的妻子被杀的人
The kind of man who makes a prison out of his own house...
你这种把家门口变成监狱
...a prisoner out of his own child.
把自己的孩子变成囚犯的人
The kind of man who spreads misery to everything he touches.
你这种把痛苦散播到身边每个角落的人
And for what? For them?! Shut up!
都是为了什么 为了他们 闭嘴
This doesn't make sense! On that we agree...
这不可能 这点我们都同意
...because I distinctly remember your daughter at my lounge...
我清楚地记得你的女儿在我餐厅的那晚
...the same night Batwoman assaulted me.
蝙蝠女侠也袭击了我
You're not in this alone, are you, Kathleen?
你不是孤身作战的 对吗 凯思琳
Who else?
还有谁
Penguin, no!
企鹅人 住手
No, don't!
住手 停下
Tell me who else is involved while Daddy still has a neck.
告诉我你的同伙还有谁 不然你爹地的人头就难保了
Bon voyage, SefiorBatman.
一路走好 蝙蝠侠先生
Bridge, head out to sea. I want us in international waters now.
布里奇 赶快启航 我现在就要进入公海
They're heading to sea. What you think? Batman said he'd give a signal...
他们要进入公海了 怎么办 蝙蝠侠说让我们等信♥号♥♥
...but that doesn't mean we can't take a closer look.
但他没说不让我们靠近看看
You're out, Duquesne.
你出局了 杜肯
I shouldn't have got mixed up with you.
我一开始就不该和你们这群垃圾混在一起
That'll give you and your brat...
这话还是留给你和你家的杂种
...something to talk about in family therapy. Huh?
做家庭治疗的时候说吧
Where's the bomb? Wasn't it here?
炸♥弹♥去那儿了 不是在这里吗
It's not over yet, amigo.
这事还没完 我的朋友
Here. I could've gotten out of them.
好了 我能自己解开的
No doubt, since you got yourself into them.
我信 你才被铐了一小会儿而已
Your friends are waiting to rescue you. Let's not disappoint them.
你的朋友们在等着救你 别让她们失望
No, let's not.
对 不能让他们失望
Don't! Break the magnets, and it'll go off.
别动 打碎了磁石它会立刻爆♥炸♥
There's no way to stop it without the code...
没有密♥码♥是无法停止倒计时的
...which escapes me at the moment.
可我恰好不记得密♥码♥了
I'm sorry, but one way or another it has to end.
我很抱歉 但是这件事必须要结束了
Even if she doesn't have the bomb, let's act like cautious birds and head south.
即使她没拿走炸♥弹♥ 我也建议我们应该像南迁的鸟一样谨慎行事
Well, what do you know? Our two favorite felons.
真想不到 我们最爱的两个恶棍都在这儿了
Egads, they're multiplying.
天呐 她居然能分身
That felt so good. Now where's Kathy Duquesne?
简直不要更爽 告诉我 凯西·杜肯在哪里
Daddy!
爸爸
I knew sooner or later we would face each other, Batman. I prayed for it.
我知道我们迟早会正面较量的
This ship is going down in less than a minute.
这艘船在一分钟之内就会沉入海底 贝恩
That's all the time I need.
这点时间足够了
Should've saved those prayers.
你真的没必要祈祷的
Abandon ship? You think?
弃船吗 不然呢
Let's go. Doubletime it. Come on now.
我们走 快一点 加快速度
Would you move it? I wanna get out of here.
你会划船吗 赶快走啊
Let's get going. Get out of here!
快走 离开这里
Come on, lower, lower, lower.
加油 低一点 再低一点
Sonia!
索尼娅
I got her. Don't worry about me.
我抓住她了 别担心我
Just get them!
去抓他们
The ship's going down, Penguin.
船在下沉 企鹅人
Our only consolation is that it will take a few bats with it.
唯一能安慰我们的是 它会带着几只蝙蝠一起消失
What? Huh?
什么
And I thought penguins liked the water.
我还以为企鹅喜欢玩水呢
Estupido! No bonds can hold me!
蠢货 没有东西能捆得住我
What?
什么
No!
不
I can still crush you!
我仍然可以捏碎你
No!
不
No!
不
Sonia?
索尼娅
I've got you.
撑着点
Maybe I should write the report this time, huh, Bullock?
或许这次该轮到我写报告了 对吧 布洛克
For what it's worth, the city's losing a good cop.
无论如何 这座城市失去了一个好警♥察♥
Condoning vigilantes is one thing...
纵容义务警♥察♥是另一回事
...but even Com. Gordon draws the line at employing them.
即便是警♥察♥局长戈登也不敢越界雇佣他们
We're just lucky the DA's looking the other way.
我们只是很庆幸地区检察官没有这么想
Someday you'll have to tell me how you do it.
希望有一天你会告诉我你是怎么做的 蝙蝠侠
How you keep from crossing the line.
你是怎么防止自己过界的
When I put on the mask, I couldn't even see the line.
当我带上面具之后 我连什么是底线都不知道了
Maybe I don't take it as personally. Somehow I doubt that.
或许是因为我不把它当作是私人恩怨 我不相信
Where will you go? I'm not sure.
你要去哪里 我也不确定
Someplace simpler, where capes aren't the prevailing fashion.
单纯一点的地方 不需要我披上披风才能做事
Don't tell me you came to wish me luck.
不要告诉我你是来祝我好运的
That, and to give you this.
是的 顺便给你这个
Exculpatory evidence that should help release Dr. Ballantine's fiance from jail.
能让巴兰坦博士的未婚夫脱罪的证据
I thought it should come from you. l..thank you
我觉得由你来给比较好 我 谢谢你
I'm sure she'll appreciate it.
她一定会非常感激的
Huh. I think I'm gonna miss that.
我想我会怀念这种感觉的
I hated who he was, what he did, the hurt he brought to people.
我恨他 恨他的所作所为 恨他带给别人的伤痛
But now that he's in here, I feel bad.
但现在他进监狱了 我感觉很不好
At least we talk. He's making a deal to testify against Thorne and Penguin.
至少我们开始说话了 他也同意指证索恩和企鹅人了
Maybe he hated his life as much as you hated yours.
或许他也像你一样 也讨厌他自己的生活
For a computer geek, you're pretty smart.
作为一个电脑宅 你可真会说话
By the way, how's Bruce? Mr. Wayne? Fine, I guess.
顺便问一句 布鲁斯怎么样了 韦恩先生 应该很好吧
You haven't heard from him? I think he's been reading the papers.
你还没收到他的消息 我觉得他可能看到报纸上的风言风语了
Rocky!
洛姬
Rocky!
洛姬
Kevin!
凯文
Kevin.
凯文
Oh, Kevin.
哦 凯文
Twala.
哈喽
About time I returned this. What are you doing here?
我来还车了 你怎么会来这里
Funny thing. This morning I got up thinking, "Somethings wrong."
说来有趣 我今天早上起床的时候在想
And then I realized: No gunfire, no explosions, no goons out to do me in.
然后我意识到 没有了枪击声和爆♥炸♥声
Everything was peaceful and quiet.
一切都是那么平和安静
And that's when I realized how much I missed you.
这让我意识到 我有多么想念你
You poor thing. But that was the old Kathy Duquesne.
可怜的小东西 但那是旧的凯西·杜肯
The new one is different.
新的有点不一样
She intends to live a life of complete respectability.
她打算过一种完全体面的生活
All the time? Afraid so.
一直吗 恐怕是
Well, maybe an explosion now and then.
或许时不时会来个爆♥炸♥也说不准
电影精选列表