What's got his tights in a twist?
他们穿紧身衣的人要不要这么奇怪
Penguin owns this place?
这是企鹅人的地方
Along with Duquesne and Thorne.
和杜肯和索恩一起的
What do they make here? Trinkets, figurines...
他们在这做什么 小饰品 小雕像
...weapons of mass destruction. I don't see any of his goons around.
还有大规模杀伤性武器 我没看到附近有他们的手下
There she is!
她在那里
See her?
看到她了吗
Over there!
在那里
So you like to play rough, huh, sweetie? Ow!
所以你喜欢玩硬的 对吗 甜心
Welcome to superhero teamup!
欢迎加入超级英雄的队伍
Get them!
解决他们
Come on!
来吧
You shouldn't be here. Likewise.
你不应该出现在这里 你也是
No. I mean, I've set a charge.
不 我是说我在这儿放了个炸♥弹♥
Where?
在哪里
Below us.
我们脚下
A munitions room.
一个军♥火♥库里
Let's get out of here!
快离开这里
Where'd she go?
她去哪了
Up there!
上面
Let's move!
我们走
They were making arms for Kasnia...
他们在为卡斯尼亚提供军♥火♥
...something the State Department would frown upon. This was their weapons plant.
他国政♥府♥正在发愁这件事 这是他们的军♥火♥车间
It'd be a little hard to prove that now.
你说的这些现在还很难证实
Doesn't matter. They were finished here.
无关紧要 反正他们完蛋了
But I've just begun.
而我才刚开始玩呢
Who are you? Why are you doing this?
你是谁 你为什么要做这些
You're the great detective. Figure it out.
你是世界第一侦探 自己去查清楚啊
Gotta jet.
该走了
Who? The Batwoman?
谁 蝙蝠女侠
What do you mean it's gone? The whole building?
你说没了是什么意思 整栋楼都没了
You got a lot of nerve, freak!
胆子倒是不小 你个怪物
You and your woman have caused me enough grief for one night.
你和你的女人让我今天头疼了一整晚
It's my home, my family! Get out!
这里是我家的房♥子 我的家 滚出去
I heard a commotion last night. Who was here?
我昨晚听到有人在吵 是谁啊
Nobody.
没谁
Did nobody do that too?
没谁他们就能这样吗
Nothing for you to worry about.
没有什么值得你担心的
As if I ever.
就像我担心过一样
Where you going? Now here.
你要去哪里 哪也不去
Do they have to come?
他们一定要跟着吗
Just for the next couple days.
有人和我结了点梁子
I'm having trouble with some people. I don't want you to have any problems.
接下来这几天 我不希望你卷入什么麻烦
You mean like Mama problems?
你是说像妈妈曾经有过的那种麻烦
You live under my roof in my town. You do what I say!
你住在我的家里 我的城市 就得听我的
Fetch.
接着
That's her.
是她
Exactly what is it you hope to discover?
你究竟想发现什么
What a beautiful young woman does in her free time.
一位年轻貌美的姑娘在空闲时间都做些什么
A pleasure drive then.
这样的话 旅途将会非常愉快的
I see why Dennis the Menace is one step closer to juvenile hall.
我总算明白为什么淘气阿丹在进少管所的边缘疯狂试探了
How many stores does this make? Including the nail boutique, seven.
她到现在逛了多少家店 包括美甲店的话 一共七个
And not one sale on explosives.
但这几家店里没有一家出♥售♥炸♥药♥
You know, Alfred, I think I could use a new watch.
你知道吗 阿尔弗雷德 我觉得我需要一块新手表了
You deserve it, sir.
这是您应得的 老爷
Brown taffeta? What are they thinking?
棕色塔夫绸 他们怎么想的
It's a dressing room! The worst that can happen is, I'll need a size 8!
这是试衣间 最糟糕的事情也不过是 我需要穿8码的衣服
Why don't you go rob gift wrap or something?
你俩干嘛不去抢包装纸解闷
I miss working for The Joker.
我真怀念为小丑工作的日子
Sir, could you help me? Sorry, I don't work here.
先生 你能帮帮我吗 抱歉 我不在这里工作
No, not that. See those men? I'd rather they not see me.
不 我不是说这个 你看到那些人了吗 我不想让他们发现我
If you could just help me get to the escalator...
如果你能帮我去电梯那边
Okay. Usually, you only see things like this in the movies.
好的 不过我以前只在电影里见过这种桥段
Hey, wait! Miss Duquesne!
嘿 等一等 杜肯小姐
Who's she with?
和她在一起的是谁
Hey!
嘿
Keep going.
别停
Oh, dear.
哦 上帝啊
You're good.
你可真不赖
Here they come.
不好 他们跟上来了
Hurry, get in. Unless you want that lovely face rearranged.
快点 进来 除非你想让你这张俊俏的脸挂彩
Hey, stop! You crazy?
嘿 停下 你疯了吗
Who were they? Daddy's bodyguards.
他们是谁 我爸的保镖
You've just run off with a very notorious woman.
你可是一不小心上了我的贼船呢
I'm Kathy Duquesne, daughter of Carlton Duquesne.
我是凯西·杜肯 卡尔顿·杜肯的女儿
The gangster?
那个黑帮大佬
Yes, but we try not to use the G word in front of Daddy.
是的 但我们尽量不在我爸面前用说这个词
This is interesting. I think we're being followed.
真有趣 我觉得我们被跟踪了
Doesn't look like Daddy's goon squad. Hope you're not expected anywhere.
看起来不像爸爸手下的人 抓好扶稳了
You're on your own, Master Bruce.
你只能靠你自己了 布鲁斯老爷
We having fun yet?
玩得开心不
Bruce Wayne?
布鲁斯·韦恩
What a photo op!
真是个爆♥炸♥新闻
The most respected man in Gotham with the daughter of the most disrespected.
哥谭最受尊敬的人和哥谭最臭名昭著的人的女儿在一起
Your father has a lot of competition for that title.
在哥谭 想和你♥爸♥爸争这个称号♥的人可不少
I know. Most of them come to dinner from time to time.
我知道 他们时不时的会来吃晚餐
I used to wonder what it's like to come from a respectable family...
我很好奇 来自一个受尊敬的家庭会是怎样的感觉
...where there's no violence, no vendettas, no victims.
没有暴♥力♥ 没有仇杀 没有人受害
What must that feel like?
那种滋味会是如何
I wish I could tell you.
我也希望我能告诉你
It must feel like freedom.
肯定是自♥由♥的感觉
Kathy, be careful.
凯西 小心
You sound like my mama. "Be careful, Kathy. Don't go scaring me, girl."
你说话的口气真像我妈妈
This was our favorite spot. We used to come out here to paint.
这里是我们最喜欢的地方 我们之前经常来这里画画
She was a great artist. She said I had the eye.
她是个杰出的艺术家 她说我拥有发现美的眼睛
She said, "Honey, you could be another Carrie Mae Weems."
她曾说"宝贝 你可以成为第二个嘉莉·美·威姆斯"
What happened?
之后发生了什么
What happened?
之后发生了什么
She died. Isn't that what always happens?
她死了 事情不是经常这么发展吗
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
Everyone's sorry.
每个人都很抱歉
It doesn't make any difference.
但这并不能改变什么
Here. Bring it back sometime. Or not. There's always plenty more.
给你 有空还回来就行
Down, boys.
你们俩 走吧
I met Batwoman.
我去见了蝙蝠女
She confirmed they were making the weapons at Penguin's factory.
她确认了有人在企鹅人的工厂制♥造♥武器
Who is she? I think Carlton Duquesne's daughter.
她是谁 我觉得是卡尔顿·杜肯的女儿
Remember the assassination attempt on him 10 years ago?
还记得十年前和他相关的一次暗♥杀♥事件吗
Yeah, they missed him. Hit his wife instead.
记得 刺客失手了 误杀了他的妻子
I think Kathy Duquesne blames her father for that and a lot more.
我认为凯西·杜肯将此归咎于她的父亲
Come on, she'd be biting the hand that feeds her.
得了吧 那她就是在跟自己的摇钱树过不去
Think of the dough her old man has.
想想她老爹有多有钱
You can't buy peace of mind, Bullock.
钱买♥♥不到心灵的平静 布洛克
Let's keep a tail on her.
我们还是继续跟着她吧
I see Miss Duquesne is gifted...
我觉得杜肯小姐除了购物之外
...in other sports besides extreme shopping.
在其他运动上也很有天赋
This bodes well for your suspicions, does it not, Master Bruce?
这对证实你的猜测来说是个好兆头 对吗 布鲁斯老爷
Yes, Alfred.
没错 阿尔弗雷德
What's with him?
他怎么了
I think he has some affection for this one.
我觉得他对她投入了些许私人感情
He sure can pick them.
反正他可以随时收回这些感情
Relax. We were gonna torch the place for the money anyway.
放松点 企鹅人 我们反正要为了钱把这里烧干净
I don't think you appreciate the precariousness of our perch...
我觉得你不明白我们的处境有多危险 索恩
...especially now that we have no factory!
尤其现在我们还没有工厂
If we're unable to deliver the rest of our stockpile, we're dead.
如果我们不能按时提供剩下的货 我们就死定了
The Kasnians will come after us like Wolverines.
卡斯尼亚人会像狼獾一样把我们撕成碎片
We'll be begging for prison.
到时候能进监狱都算好的
Duquesne says he can handle the batbroad.
杜肯说他能处理那个蝙蝠婊♥子♥
She almost killed Batman, for heaven's sake!
她差点杀了蝙蝠侠 看在上帝的份上
Normally, I would find that commendable...
正常情况下 我会觉得这值得赞赏
电影精选列表