Watch your speed, Diaz. We don't need the cops pulling you over.
开慢点 迪亚兹 我可不想让警♥察♥掺和进来
How far's the turnoff? Couple of miles.
离高速出口还有多远 还有几英里
Puts you right on the interstate out of Gotham.
转向右侧车道过哥谭州际高速
What was that?
那是什么
It's Batman, ain't it?
是不是蝙蝠侠
Jeez Louise, it's a woman!
天呐 路易斯 那是个女的
What are you sitting there for?
你们在那傻坐着干什么
Get out!
快跑
Whoa, who's having the light show?
哇 有谁在办灯光秀吗
Haven't seen her around the cave.
我还从来没在蝙蝠洞附近见过她
Could she have been an old opponent in a new disguise? Perhaps Catwoman.
她会不会是换了新装备的老朋友 比如猫女
No, even Selina Kyle has more regard for human life.
不 就算是赛琳娜·凯尔也比她仁慈的多
This is someone entirely new, Alfred.
她肯定是一个新人 阿尔弗雷德
The last thing Gotham needs is a vigilante running amuck.
哥谭最不需要的就是一个乱冲乱杀的义警
As they say on the streets, "I ain't touching that one."
街上会有人这么说 "可跟我没关系"
The point is, her costume links her to me. Why?
问题是 她的装扮和我的相似 为什么要这样
What does she have planned? How far will she go?
她的目的是什么 她会坚持多久
Do be careful. Remember, there are many species in which the female...
小心啊 老爷 要知道 很多物种的雌性
...is deadlier than the male.
要比雄性还危险致命
He's been waiting.
他一直在等你
It still lists to the right. See what you can do.
射击轨道还是有点偏右 你看着改进
Penguin.
企鹅人
Mr. Duquesne. I hear we had an unpropitious setback.
杜肯先生 我听说我们有了个大♥麻♥烦
If you mean we got hit, yeah.
如果你是指我们被袭击那事 没错
And how exactly could that have happened?
所以那到底是怎么发生的
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
No one but us even knew the shipment was going out last night.
除了我们 没有人知道那批货昨天发出
Well, someone did.
显然 有人知道
A Batwoman? That's what my man said, Thorne.
一个女蝙蝠侠 我的人是这么说的 索恩
Batman, Batgirl, Batwoman! What is it about this city? The water?
蝙蝠侠 蝙蝠女 蝙蝠女侠
Fortunately, it was only one truckload.
幸好 只损失了一车货
I've doubled the manpower at our warehouse sites.
我在仓库周围加了两倍的守卫
No way she can get to the rest.
下次她可跑不掉
Forgive me if I'm not so sanguine.
抱歉 我并不像你一样乐观
Our overseas consortium has paid us a halfbillion dollars for these arms.
海外财团已经为这批军♥火♥付了五亿美元
If we don't deliver, they'll want their money back. Since we've spent it...
如果我们不能交货 他们会追回这批钱的
...that would present a problem, wouldn't it?
这就是个问题了 不是吗
I want the rest of it to be out within the week...
我希望剩下的货在一周内运出哥谭
...which means take care of this batclone now.
也就是说你最好现在就处理掉那个蝙蝠克隆体
You're supposed to be our muscle, Mr. Duquesne. Start flexing.
打架这事是你的工作啊 杜肯先生 快滚去准备吧
Well, someone talked! Someone dropped a dime!
好吧 有人告密了 有人掉链子了
We find out who, we'll find her. Daddy!
我们找到告密者 就能找到蝙蝠女侠 爸爸
Hold on.
等一下
Where you been? Don't worry, Daddy.
你去哪里了 别担心 爸爸
I brought your lapdogs with me. For once, they came in handy.
你的走狗可都一直跟着我呢
Shoo.
一边去
So Raoul, my favorite hairdresser, had a spiritual rebirth last week...
说起来 拉乌尔 我最中意的美发师上周遭受了一次精神重创
...and left for an ashram in Bukittinggi.
我们就去武吉丁宜的修行所修行去了
How was your day? You should tell me when you go out.
你今天过得如何 你应该在离开之前跟我说一声
Uhhuh. Who's on the phone?
明白了 你在跟谁打电♥话♥
Business. Nothing for you to worry about.
工作而已 没什么值得你担心的
I guess I should be going then.
我猜我得回避了是吗
We're getting dangerously close to a conversation.
这次咱俩差点就能进行一次正常的对话了 拜啦
Do whatever it takes. I want you to find her. Find her and finish her!
不论用什么手段 我要你给我找到她 找到并干掉
Today on BatWench, everyone wonders who the mysterious Batwoman could be.
今天的蝙蝠观测节目
Batman's new partner? Batgirl grown up? We asked Police Commissioner Gordon.
是蝙蝠侠的新搭档吗 还是蝙蝠女孩长大了
Commissioner...
局长
All I can say is, she's not affiliated with Batman.
我能说的只有 她与蝙蝠侠无关
Otherwise, I have no comment.
其他的 无可奉告
Del'. Bullock! Harvey!
布洛克警官 哈维
I think we got enough batfreaks in Gotham already.
我觉得蝙蝠类怪物在哥谭已经够多的了
I mean, what's next? Bathound?
我是说 下一个是什么 蝙蝠猎犬吗
Come on, Bullock, throw us a bone here, will you?
拜托 布洛克 再透露一点消息吧
I've been thinking about getting a dog. He could help us sniff out clues.
你知道我早就想养一只狗了 它能帮我们嗅出些线索
Bruce Wayne. Bruce, it's Barbara.
我是布鲁斯韦恩 布鲁斯 我是芭芭拉
Hey, Barb.
嗨 小芭
She misses you. How's college?
她想你了 大学生活如何
Not bad, though the nightlife here can't compare...
还不错 尽管这里的夜生活
...with kicking butt as Batgirl.
完全比不了做蝙蝠女那么刺♥激♥
But spring break'll be coming up soon...
马上就要放春假了
...and I'll be back in Gotham for two whole weeks.
我会回哥谭待整整两周
Won't that be nice?
还不赖吧
Yes, we'll all be happy to see you.
是的 我们都很期待见到你
Don't drag me into this.
别带着我好不
Anyway, that's not the reason I called.
不过 这不是我打电♥话♥的原因
I just saw the news and was wondering if you got a new partner.
我刚看到了新闻 想知道你是不是有了新的搭档
Someone a little older?
年级稍微大一点的那种
I have no idea who she is.
我完全不知道她是谁
Because if you had, I'd be really upset...
要是真的像媒体说的那样 我会非常难过的
...because I thought you and I were, you know...
因为我觉得我和你 你懂得
Barb, we're going through the East Tunnel now.
小芭 我们要通过东边的隧♥道♥了
Afraid signal's breaking up. Talk later.
信♥号♥♥要断了 回头再聊
Squeaked through again, didn't you?
又逃过了一劫 是不
I never fail to marvel at your narrow escapes, sir.
您精湛的逃脱术从没让我失望过 老爷
One female bat at a time.
一次有一个女蝙蝠就够我受的了
In discussing this new alloy, I brought some charts...
为了说明这种型新合金 我带了一些图表
...to demonstrate the care and precision we bring to our work at Wayne Tech.
展示给韦恩科技 用来说明它的精度和密度
So as you can see, the alloy's tensile malleability is remarkably high...
你们可以看到 这种合金的密度与均质结构很高
...given its density and homeotropic structure.
可它的拉伸延展性却惊人强
Meaning that the flexible molecular stacking will...
也就意味着它灵活的分子堆砌活动
...provide considerable morphological adaptability...
能为它提供各种多变形态
...through the electromagnetic manipulation of the quantum states!
而它的形态可以通过量子态的电磁来操纵
See this chunk of metal? I can program it to change shape.
看到这块金属了吗 我可以重新改变它的形状
Oh, fantastic.That's fantastic.
噢 好神奇 真是不可思议
Oh! Wow.
哦 哇
I thought she said it was metal.
这真的是金属吗
Look at that. It's beautiful.
看哪 它真是太美了
Just with one touch?
只要碰一下就好了
So exciting.
太令人激动了
Actually, the technology's pretty simple.
其实 这种技术很简单
It's just imprinting morph lines with a pressure point.
只需要通过施压点来调整它的变型线
I'm not sure what it's good for. I happen to have a silent partner...
我还不确定它能被用于哪里 我刚好认识一个不太爱说话的朋友
...who I'm sure will find some use for it. That's great.
也许他会找到它的用途 就这么定了
It's so cool to be in an R&D company that takes young women seriously...
我很高兴能够进入一个认真对待年轻女性的研发中心
...especially blonds.
尤其是金发女性
At Wayne Tech, it's what's under the hair that counts, Dr. Ballantine.
在韦恩科技 头脑才是真正重要的东西
It's Rocky. Actually, Roxanne...
叫我洛妮 其实是罗姗妮
...but people have always called me Rocky for some reason.
但是不知为何 他们总叫我洛姬
MAN: Look! It's the bat signal!
快看 蝙蝠信♥号♥♥灯亮了
Where? Right there!
在哪里 就在那
What's going on over there?
出什么事了吗
Wow! I've never seen it before! Isn't it exciting?
哇 我还从来没见过这个 多让人激动啊
Every time. Check.
总是如此 买♥♥单
He'll get here. And remember, when he does, I'll do the talking.
他会来的 记住他到了之后 我来问话
What is it?
出什么事了 警长
I had Bullock collect the remains of the contraband destroyed.
布洛克收集了一些上次蝙蝠女侠销毁的违♥禁♥品♥的现场残留物
I thought you might like to take a look.
我觉得你会想要看一下
Stuff's out of Star Trek. I thought maybe someone broke into a toy store.
好像是星际迷航里的东西 我还以为有人打劫了一家玩具店呢
These aren't toys, Bullock. This is a plasma rifle.
这些不是玩具 布洛克 这是等离子枪
It could take out a tank at 200 yards.
它能从200码之外击毁一架坦克
More like 500. I measured the clip size.
应该说超过500码 我测过弹夹容量
Sonia Alcana, Bullock's new partner.
她是索尼娅·阿卡娜 布洛克的新搭档
There are also EK4 lasers and a barrel from a surfacetoair missile launcher.
这里还有些EK4激光枪 和一桶看起来像是地对空导弹发射器的东西
Who's behind this? The truck driver ain't talking...
谁是幕后黑手 那个卡车司机不愿意交代
...but I got some leads. Can't say anything definite right now.
不过我有一点线索 现在还不能确定
We have nothing.
我们什么线索也没有
Hey!
嘿
Where'd you get this? From the guy's truck...
你从哪里找到这个的 那个人的车被我们缴获了
...when I had it impounded.
从他车上找到的
I'll get back to you.
我有发现就回来找你们
电影精选列表