You aren't..Serious? I'm dead serious.
你不是 认真的吗 我非常认真
I've got five more years here before I get a shot at parole.
我只要继续在这里待上五年就有假释的机会
It's stupid to waste your life waiting for me.
把你的时间浪费在等我上面太愚蠢了
It's my life. I can waste it any way I want.
这是我的人生 我想怎么浪费就怎么浪费
Don't come here again, Rocky.
别再来这里了 洛姬
If you do, I won't see you. Kevin?
即使你来了 我也不会见你 凯文
Kevin, no! Listen to me.
凯文 别走 听我说
Kevin!
凯文
You have no new messages.
您没有新的留言
Batman? Nice moves for a computer geek.
蝙蝠侠 对于电脑宅来说 你的身手很不赖
I used to..I mean. Well, so what?
我曾经 好吧 那又怎样
I took selfdefense classes, like millions of women.
我上过女子防身课 像其他成千上万的女孩子一样
Now it's your turn. Why are you in my apartment?
轮到你了 你为什么来我的公♥寓♥
Checking out your new designs.
看看你的新设计
They're beyond what you're doing for Wayne.
你早就做了比韦恩科技要求的更进一步研究
You were? You had no right to, Where were you last night?
你做什么 你没有任何权利 你昨晚在哪里
I was at Wayne Tech. You left by 7:00.
我在韦恩科技 你七点就离开了
Well, I went for a walk. To the Iceberg Lounge?
好吧 我去散了会步 去冰山餐厅
Wait a minute, are you trying to say I'm Batwoman?
等一等 你想说我是蝙蝠女
You're not serious.
你不是认真的吧
Recognize this? Batwoman used it.
认出它了吗 蝙蝠女侠用过
It has the same configuration as the alloy you developed for Wayne Tech.
这和你为韦恩科技提供的金属模型一模一样
So? I'm hardly the only one working in metallurgy.
所以呢 我又不是唯一一个研究金属的人
True, but you're the right body type. And you have a motive.
这话没错 但你们的体态相同 你也有动机
Your fiance was framed for smuggling by the Penguin.
我知道你的未婚夫被企鹅人诬陷走私
And I know someone broke into the Penguin's files.
我也知道最近有人闯入了企鹅人的档案室
Yeah? So what? Of course I'm trying to get Kevin's sentence commuted...
是吗 所以呢 我当然想让凯文减刑
...but I'm not doing anything illegal. Here's a radical notion:
但是我并没有做任何违法的事 我给你提供一个新思路如何
Instead of me, how about you investigate the birdman?
别再跟着我了 去好好查查那个鸟人怎么样
I bet there's lots more incriminating evidence on his hard drives.
我猜他的移♥动♥硬盘里肯定有很多犯罪证据
This game you're playing has high stakes, higher than you know.
你在玩一个极其危险的游戏 远比你想象的要危险
You could get hurt or worse.
你可能会受伤 或者更糟
You sound just like him.
你的话和凯文说的简直一毛一样
I checked the warehouses this morning.
我今天早上检查了仓库
No reports of any trouble. Yet.
没有发现什么 暂时没有而已
There's our cheerful associate.
我们和颜悦色的朋友在这等我们呢
Shall we meet and greet, gentlemen?
我们进去和他打个招呼怎么样 先生们
Penguin, I have reviewed your proposal for my employment.
企鹅人 我看了你的雇佣提议
I'm sorry, but your terms are not acceptable.
抱歉 你的条款我不能接受
I want carte blanohe, complete control of the operation.
我要全权委托和行动的完全控制权
I answer to no one.
我不听从任何人的命令
Now wait, you can't just roll in here and give orders.
等一下 你不能一进来就发号♥施令
I just did, Sefior Duquesne.
我就这么做了 杜肯先生
Do not worry. If this Batwoman attempts any interference at all...
别担心 如果蝙蝠女侠还来找麻烦
He has a way with words. Now, shall we discuss the shipment?
他有他的一套 现在 我们能来谈谈怎么送货了吗
This time we have spared no expense.
这次要不惜任何代价
We're using a luxury cruise liner as our cover, and the ship sails tonight.
我们用豪华游轮的航行做掩饰 这艘船今晚就出发
What's the matter? The night you and I saw Batwoman...
出了什么事 我们看到蝙蝠女的晚上
...Rocky Ballantine was working late at Wayne Tech.
洛姬·巴兰坦在韦恩科技工作到深夜
I knew she couldn't be Batwoman. She's too nice.
我就知道她不可能是蝙蝠女 她人那么好
I was so sure this time.
我本来非常确定
Well, she can't be in two places at once...
她不可能同时出现在两个地方
...unless she has the power to duplicate herself.
除非她有分身术
Robin, get on the computer.
罗宾 查一下电脑
Crossreference all databases on Kathy Duquesne and Roxanne Ballantine.
我需要你交叉对比凯西·杜肯和罗姗妮·巴兰坦的数据
Find anything that connects them. Anything.
找到她们的关联 任何联♥系♥都可以
Where are you going? To make a house call.
你要去哪里 上门服务
I've got it all: Their plans, the timetable, the manpower, Bane's agenda
我都拿到了 他们的计划 时间表 人手安排 贝恩的日程表
He's onto me. What?
他盯上我了 什么
Batman, he knows everything about me:
蝙蝠侠 他知道了我的一切
Where I work, what I do, all about Kevin. It's uncanny.
知道我在哪里工作 做了什么 还有凯文的一切 太可怕了
So what? So what? He's gonna ruin everything!
这又如何 如何 他会毁掉一切的
I told you we should've created a new identity, not just spun it off him.
我早告诉过你 我们需要制♥造♥新的身份
She's right, look at how fast he caught onto me. We didn't count on this.
她说的对 看看他多快就找上了我
So he thinks you're Batwoman. Two days ago he thought it was you.
所以他认为你是蝙蝠女侠 两天前他还认为你是
Tomorrow he'll think it's someone else.
明天我们让他认为是另一个人
Trust me, if he really had any idea what's going on, I would know.
相信我 如果他真的知道些什么 我会知道的
We are so close to our goal. We stop them tonight, and we've broken them.
我们和目标已经如此接近了
Tonight? They're moving that fast?
今晚 他们动作这么迅速
Not fast enough for us, Rocky. Never fast enough for us.
不如我们快 洛姬 永远不如我们快
Somebody in here?
有人在里面吗
Something wrong? Nope.
出了什么事 没事
Yes. I got some bad news for you.
怎么了 我有一个坏消息要告诉你
Or maybe good. There's no connection between Kathy and Rocky.
或许是个好消息 凯西和洛姬没有任何交集
Different cities, circles and planets.
不同的城市 不同的生活圈 甚至都不像在一个星球上
No way they could've known each other.
她们不可能认识彼此
Yes, there is.
不 她们有可能
All they needed was someone to introduce them.
只需要有一个牵线搭桥的人
Remember, once they load the ship...
记住 一旦他们把货装上船
...Bane will station himself in the pilot's cabin...
贝恩将亲自在驾驶室内
...with guards at checkpoints. You get past this one...
而守卫会在甲板的警戒点上 你绕过这里
...and it's straight to the atrium and the weapons.
就能直接进入中庭的武器房♥
And the gift boutiques.
还都放这些好东西
Kathy, the detonator has a failsafe countdown.
凯西 雷♥管♥的倒计时出了问题
I wouldn't shop too long.
我不能拖太久
I guess this is it.
我觉得这就可以了
You sure you're gonna be all right?
你确定你准备好了吗
Don't worry, I'll be back.
不用担心 我会回来的
Sefiorita.
小姐
Would you stop that infernal tapping? In a few minutes the ship will be...
你能别敲了吗 再过几分钟船就要进入公海了
...in international waters, and we'll be very rich men.
我们就要变成超级富翁了
Gin.
齐活
Yes. Yes, he's here. We're all here.
是 没错 他在这里 我们都在
She did?
她来了
No. You want us now?
不 你想我们现在过去
Is the shipment? It's fine...
难道是货物 货物没问题
...but he's not leaving the harbor yet. He has Batwoman.
但是他还没离开海港 他抓到蝙蝠女侠了
Mustn't keep the lady waiting.
可不能让女士久等
Batman? You knew Kathy Duquesne.
蝙蝠侠 你认识凯西·杜肯
What? You both took art classes together.
什么 你们一起上了艺术课
She sketched your face. It was years ago, but it's you.
她的素描中有你 是很多年前的 但画中人是你
Kathy had a good eye.
凯西有一双发现美的眼睛
You also knew Rocky Ballantine. Who?
你也认识洛姬·巴兰坦 谁
Let me jog your memory. State University, freshman year.
我来提醒你一下 州立大学 大一新生
Same dorm, same floor, same room.
同一幢宿舍楼 同一层 同一个房♥间
You've been a busy bat.
你一直没闲着啊
You each brought something to the party. Kathy had money...
你们每个人都有参与 凯西提供资金
...Rocky had the genius and you had the scheme and the will to make it happen.
洛姬提供技术支持 而你 你来出谋划策让这一切成真
When that fire destroyed my folks' business, they never recovered.
那把火烧毁了我们的家业之后 我的父母从来没从打击中走出来
They'd worked their whole lives, and then it was ashes, just like that.
他们用一辈子的辛劳付出得到的 就这样 化为了灰烬
It tore our family apart.
这把火拆散了我的家庭
Everyone knew it was Rupert Thorne, but there was no way to prove it.
所有的人都知道是鲁伯特·索恩干得 但是他们无法拿出证据
Now he's gonna know how it feels to see his life go up in smoke.
现在他就要尝尝他苦心经营的一切都化为灰烬的滋味了
Three Batwomen.
三个蝙蝠女侠
It was just a matter of disguising your voices and taking turns.
用变♥声♥器♥掩饰了真实的声音 你们三个轮流上场
And you know what? It almost worked.
你知道吗 你们差点就骗过我了
Where is Kathy Duquesne?
凯西·杜肯在哪里
I'm here. Something's definitely wrong.
是我 肯定出差错了
There's no report of any ship in distress.
海岸警卫队没有收到任何船只遇难的报告
I radioed Kathy, but she's not responding.
我呼叫了凯西 但是没有收到回应
She's in trouble, I can feel it.
她遇到了危险 索尼娅 我能感觉到
What're we gonna do?
现在我们怎么办
Sonia?
索尼娅
Ole', sefior. Exemplary work.
太棒了 先生 真是杰作啊
I wanted you here when I realized who she was.
我想让你们一起见证我揭穿她的身份的时刻
I felt a certain caution was in order.
保持一定的谨慎是很有必要的
So who is she?
所以她是谁
Kathy? What's going on, Duquesne?
凯西 这是怎么回事 杜肯
No wonder she always knew our plans. What? You think I told her?
难怪她总能知道我们的计划 什么 你们认为是我告诉她的
She planned to use this.
她想用这个
电影精选列表