...but now it just proves that Duquesne is out of his league.
但现在这只能证明杜肯不是她的对手
We need some real muscle.
我们需要绝对的力量
Whoever you want to bring in, Penguin, is fine with me.
你想拉谁入伙都行 企鹅人 我都能接受
I can't believe this!
我简直不敢相信
Who are they getting? Who's better than you?
他们想找谁 谁还比你更强
Penguin's not saying.
企鹅人没有说
Get out. Get out!
出去 给我出去
Click on the red crystal, then the blue, then hold down the shift key.
先点红色的水晶 再点蓝的 最后长按shift键
Whoa! You got in!
哇 你找到了
I've raided a few tombs in my time.
我无聊的时候会随便查看一些墓穴
She found the secret bonus level to "Death Castle 3000"!
她找到了 "死亡城♥堡♥3000" 的秘密隐藏关卡
Nobody at school can figure it out. The guys are gonna flip.
学校里还没人办得到 那些家伙要激动疯了
So is Alfred. He's been waiting in the car for you all this time.
阿尔弗雷德也差不多 他一直在车里等你
Oh. Thanks.
好吧 谢谢你
Working late again? Yeah.
又工作到很晚 是啊
Fortunately, my boyfriend is very understanding. What about yours?
幸好 我男朋友很善解人意 你的呢
Girlfriend! I mean, of course girlfriend. After all, considering your reputation.
你道女朋友 我是说 肯定是女朋友 毕竟 你那么有名的人
Not that it's bad or anything or any of my business, because it's not.
不是说那不好 或者说那和我又有什么关系 因为并没有
I was just curious. How red is my face?
我只是好奇 我的脸是不是很红
Crimson. And no, I don't have anybody special.
非常红 而且并没有 我没在和谁约会
Am I that forgettable, Bruce?
我就这么容易被忘掉了吗 布鲁斯
I've managed to lose my shadows for a while...
我暂时把我的两个尾巴丢掉了
...and I thought I'd paint the town red.
所以就想去放浪形骸一下
Want to come along and empty a few spray cans?
想要和我一起吗
Excuse me, Kathy Duquesne, Roxanne Ballantine.
抱歉 这位是凯西·杜肯 这位是罗姗妮·巴兰坦
Pleased to meet you. Yes, I'm sorry.
很高兴见到你 我也是 抱歉
About what? I don't know.
为什么要道歉 我也不知道
So you never got married, huh? Uhuh.
你从没结过婚是吗 可不吗
Hard to believe. Here she comes.
真不容易看出来 她出来了
Well, what do you know? It's the trash picking up the trash.
你又看出些什么 只不过是一个垃圾挽着另一个垃圾
Don't tell me that you don't like Anything about me
别说你一点都不喜欢我
I see it in your eyes That look
你的眼睛出♥卖♥♥♥了你
You think that I don't notice
不要以为我没注意
Don't hide what you feel inside
不要把感情藏在心底
Maybe I can feel the same
或许我和你心意相通
What you do, it's up to you
别再犹豫 赶紧行动
So maybe you should try again
只要再尝试一下
Maybe you just fade away
千万别一声不吭就无影无踪
Bet you never, bet you never Bet you never thought we'd get this far
赌你永远 赌你永远 赌你从没想过我们会走到这里
Hey, K.D.
嘿 凯西·杜肯
Looking hot.
你今天好辣
You got some fries with that shake?
要不要和我一起开心一下
I know, not exactly the bookclub crowd.
我懂 这儿的人都不是那么的有素质
I suppose you know who owns this place.
我想你应该知道这家店的主人是谁
She should. I bought her her first parasol.
她当然知道 她的第一把遮阳伞是我送的
Kathleen. Ozzie.
凯思琳 奥齐
And Mr. Wayne. It's been quite a while, hasn't it?
韦恩先生 我们有段时间没见面了 不是吗
Yes. The last time was when you stole plutonium...
是的 上次见你还是你在我的实验室偷钚元素
...from one of my labs and threatened to blow up the city.
并且恐吓说要炸掉整个城市的时候
Oh, yes, my more rambunctious days.
哦 是啊 我那粗鲁吵闹的过去
Sir, your call just came in.
先生 有人电♥话♥找您
The vagaries of a restaurateur. You understand.
餐馆的忙碌无常 你懂得
Didn't know you and Penguin hadissues.
我不知道你和企鹅人也有过节
It's not the bird that's bothering me, it's you.
困扰我的不是那个鸟人 是你
What kind of game are you playing? Game?
你在到底在玩什么 什么
You dump your guards for a night, and where do you go?
你甩掉保镖去享受私人生活 又到了哪里
A club where the patrons are your father's cronies.
你父亲的狐朋狗友开的俱乐部
It's like you want him to hear about it.
就好像你想让他知道一样
I'm not sure I like your tone.
我不喜欢你说话的语气
I think I'll decide in the powder room. Twala.
所以我决定去一趟化妆间 拜
So you've already landed. Splendid. How soon before we can commiserate?
你已经到了吗 太棒了 我们最快什么时候能见面
I can drop by your club tonight. I assume you have a back entrance.
我可以今晚去你那里 你的俱乐部应该有后门吧
Oh, yes. I use it so much, I'm thinking of installing a revolving door.
当然 我经常使用它 都在考虑安一个旋转门了
See you then.
到时见
I said I wasn't to be disturbed. Oh, am I disturbing you?
我说了我不想被打扰 哦 我打扰到你了吗
Can't have that, can we?
真不应该 是吧
How dare you? Release me at once, you harridan, or I'll
好大的胆子 快放开我 你这个泼妇 不然我就
They're constricting.
它缩得好紧
They'll slice a penguin like a turkey...
它会像切火鸡一样把你这个鸟人切成片
...unless you tell me who your new player is.
除非你告诉我你的新搭档是谁
Who, Penguin? Who's the big, bad boogeyman?
是谁 企鹅人 你的下一个犯罪搭档是谁
I can't hear you.
我听不见哦
Bane. Bane?!
贝恩 贝恩
No, run this way.
不 走这边
Huh?
哈
A batseeking missile for you, my dear.
一枚蝙蝠追踪导弹向你问好 亲爱的
You hear that?
你听到了吗
Call for backup!
呼叫支援
I don't know!
我不知道
Time to burn a bat. Ah!
是时候上一道烧烤蝙蝠了
Come on, let's see those pointy little ears.
快出来啊 让我看看你那小小的尖耳朵
Stay together. Hurry!
别跑散了 快点
It must've been a heck of a floorshow.
可真是一场精彩的表演
I have to admit, not every date I have ends with a police investigation.
我得承认 我以前的约会可不都是以在警♥察♥局问话结束的
You poor thing. Every time we're together I seem to risk your life.
你这个小可怜 似乎每次我们在一起玩你都得冒着生命危险
I'm sorry about tonight. You were right about me.
今晚的事我很抱歉 你对我的看法没错
No, no, don't say that. I jumped to conclusions.
不 别这样说 是我太武断了
I was wrong about you. And tonight... Tonight turned out wonderfully.
我之前对你有偏见 今晚 今晚我过得非常愉快
The old man wants you.
老板想见你
I'd invite you in, but I think it's going to be chilly upstairs.
我很想邀请你进来 但我恐怕楼上会有点冷 再见了
Souvenir?
战利品
I found it in the Penguin's club.
我在企鹅人的俱乐部找到的
How about an autograph? Make it a real collector's item.
给我签个名好吗 让它成为真的收藏品
What did you learn at the lounge? Other than the fact...
你在休息室看到了什么 一些新东西
...that Kathy Duquesne can't be Batwoman, not much.
但是除了凯西·杜肯不可能是蝙蝠女侠以外 其他没什么
I found this in his office. I think Batwoman used it on him. I kept a piece.
我在企鹅人的办公室找到了这个
You know removing evidence from the scene of a crime is...
你知道从犯罪现场拿走证据
...probably not gonna lose you any sleep.
应该不会耽误你太多休息时间
Call it a souvenir.
这个才是纪念品
You saved my life once.
你曾经救过我一命
Nine years ago. Arsonists, they burned my parents' shop.
九年前 有个纵火犯烧了我父母的店
I was sleeping. We lived on the second floor.
那时我在睡觉 我们家住在二楼
My room was filled with smoke. I couldn't find the window.
当我醒来的时候 房♥间里充满了烟雾 我找不到窗户
The floor was hot, flames shooting between the floorboards.
地板变得滚烫 火光从地板的缝隙中射出来
And then, there you were.
之后 之后你就出现了
I remember. The arsonists were working for Rupert Thorne.
我记得 纵火犯是替鲁伯特·索恩做事
Part of his protection racket. The DA couldn't make the case stick.
专门帮他敲诈勒索 当地检察官一直没能正式立案
Yeah, that's why I decided to become a cop.
是的 这也是我成为警♥察♥的原因
I just thought you should know.
我想你应该知道
尺寸比: .0893/.096
技术资料: 原子重量 2.08563
扫描
扫描
扫描
扫描
扫描
扫描
扫描
扫描
That's tight. What's it mean?
你有点紧张啊 怎么了
The wire from Penguin's office isidenficaL“
从企鹅人办公室取得的金属
...to the alloy Dr. Ballantine developed.
与巴兰坦博士发现的新合金完全相符
Rocky? You think someone's using her stuff?
洛姬 你觉得有人用了她的东西
Arms up.
胳膊抬起来
Proceed.
进去吧
Kevin, are you okay? No, Rocky, I'm not okay.
凯文 你还好吗 不 洛姬 我一点也不好
I'm so far from okay, I can't even see it.
我太不好了 我在这里根本感不到一丝丝的好
Don't give up. We're close. Really close.
别放弃 我们已经很接近了 非常接近
Once someone in Penguin's organization is willing to talk
只要我找到企鹅的组织里有人愿意作证
You can't keep doing this. It's too dangerous.
洛姬 你不能继续这样了 这太危险了
If Penguin finds out you're spying,He won't. I can take care of myself.
如果企鹅人发现你在监视他 他不会的
I'm not the wimp I used to be. I've changed. I've had to.
我不像过去那样懦弱了 我已变了 我发誓
You'd have to be Supergirl to stand a chance.
你要变成超级少女才能有机会打败他的人
You don't know what I've been doing.
你不知道过去四年我都在做什么
Look, Rocky, I don't want to see you anymore.
听着 洛姬 我不想再见你了
电影精选列表