我现在愿意立刻游到海底...
And I would swim to the bottom of the ocean right now...
...只要能换他回来
...if I could bring him back.
我试图救他
I tried to save him.
我见过你假惺惺的眼泪
I've seen your alligator tears.
别跟我耍花样
Don't you fuck with me.
我不能... 我不能...
I can't... I can't...
我不能说 否则他会杀了我
I can't say anything, otherwise he'll kill me.
谁?
Who?
不 我不想听这个
No, well, I don't wanna hear that.
就他妈一个人
It's one fucking guy.
没进展别给我回电♥话♥
Well, don't call me back until you do!
史蒂文 我的晚餐呢?
Steven, where the fuck is my dinner?
助理 厨师 保姆
Aides, chefs, nannies.
你从不自己收拾烂摊子
You were never one to clean up your own mess.
爸
Dad.
给我们点时间
Give us a minute.
一切都在掌控中
Everything's under control.
我掌控着全局
Um, I'm on top of everything.
那解释下为什么我办公室
Then explain to me why my office
被媒体电♥话♥打爆了
is blowing up with calls and media requests
全州的记者都在打来
from reporters all over the state.
我应该知道这里发生了什么
I'm supposed to know what is going on down here.
该死
Christ!
十秒钟
Ten seconds!
我不能让你脱离监管
I cannot leave you unsupervised!
什么都没变
Nothing has changed.
我不需要你来
I didn't need you to come.
我不... 不需要你帮忙
I don't... I don't need your help.
知道吗 我为你了付出那么多
You know, I have tried so hard with you.
你却执意要毁我名声
But you seem intent on ruining my name.
好了 爸 求你了 再给我点时间
Okay, please, Dad, I just need a little bit more time.
你只需要让他活着
All you had to do was keep him alive.
收养那孩子是你最好的宣传
Adopting that kid was the best publicity you ever had.
我不想要他 从来就没想要过
I didn't want him. I never fucking wanted him.
是你的主意 你逼我的
That was your idea. You made me do that.
给你♥他♥妈♥一个机会
To give you a fucking chance.
你以为能骗过谁?
Who do you think you're fooling?
装得像尚博尔贵族
Parading around like some kind of Chambord aristocrat
其实你一事无成 不配拥有这些
when you have done nothing, not one thing to earn it.
要我怎么做? 怎么才能让你满意?
What can I do? What can I do to make you happy?
我他妈收养了个孩子
I adopted a fucking kid.
我要你赢
I want you to win.
我会赢的
I will win.
这是最后一次帮你
There is no more help after this.
到此为止
No more.
我已仁至义尽
I've done all I can for you.
如果你搞不定这事
If you don't get this sorted out,
你就自生自灭
you're on your own.
妈的
Fuck, fuck!
妈的
Fuck!
喂?
Yes?
是莱尔·钱伯斯吗?
Lyle Chambers?
你是谁?
Who is this?
你一个人吗?
Are you alone?
给你找套干净衣服
Let's get you a clean change of clothes.
我睡哪?
Where should I sleep?
床上
The bed.
对了 伊森
Oh, and Ethan?
就今晚
Just for tonight.
嘿
Hey.
趴下
Get down!
快走
Come on!
伊森 - 帮我
Ethan! - Help me!
该跑了
Time to run.
快走 快点
Come on, let's go! Hurry!
快点 快
Hurry! Come on!
快啊
Come on!
来 快出来
Come on, get out!
来 来吧
Come on. Come on.
坐下
Sit.
怎么回事?
What was that?
他们要杀你
They were trying to kill you.
我就知道他会找到我
I knew he would find me.
什么?
What?
该死 - 是莱尔干的
Oh, shit. - Lyle did it.
伊森?
Ethan?
伊森?
Ethan?
坚持住
Come on.
嘿 别睡
Hey, stay with me.
撑住
Come on.
父亲节快乐
在后面
Back here.
放松 没人会进来
Relax, nobody's gonna come in.
她为我提前开门一小时
She opened an hour early for me.
发生什么了? 他们...
So, what happened? Are they...
逃走了?
They got away?
搞砸了
It went bad.
“搞砸了”?
"It went bad"?
这就是你的回答?
That's your fucking answer?
怎么搞砸的?
How did it go bad?
暴露了吗? - 没有
Are we compromised? - No.
他们是外地专业杀手
These guys are pros, out-of-towners.
我之前和他们合作过
I've worked with 'em before,
但是...
but, uh...
死了个手下
one of the men was killed.
噢 这真是个该死的错误
Oh, this is such a fucking mistake.
好了 冷静
All right, just relax.
你说能搞定的 你保证过
You said you could handle this. You told me that.
我会解决凯勒布
I will erase Caleb
把那孩子带回来 无论死活
and get the kid back dead or alive.
而你要确保
And you will make sure
所有区政建筑合同都经我手
that every district building contract runs through me.
去他妈的交易 我退出 当没这事
No, fuck that deal. I'm done. This never happened.
哦 由不得你 喂
Well, that isn't how this works. Hey!
冷静点
Keep it together.
我了解凯勒布 知道他的思路
I know Caleb, I know how his mind works.
他会去熟悉的地方 找信任的人
He'll go places he's been, people he trusts.
他们会现身的 到时我准备好了
They'll turn up, and when they do, I'll be ready.
会顺利解决的
This is gonna wash out fine.
最好如此 因为现在
It better because right now
你离“顺利”差远了
you're the farthest thing from fine.
要么你解决这事 要么我追查到底
You're gonna fix this, or I am gonna run you down
直到你死或坐牢
until you're either dead or in jail.
如果你...
If you...
快到了
We're almost there.
坚持住
Stay with me.
搞什么?
The hell?
回来 打烊了
Come back, we're closed!
是我
It's me!
天啊
Mother of God.
怎么回事 凯勒布?
What the hell happened, Caleb?
他中枪了
He's been shot.
该死 - 还有别人吗?
Shit! - Is anyone else here?
还有人吗? - 没人 老兄
Is anyone else here? - Nobody's here, man.
快点
Come on.
能救他吗? - 该死
Can you fix him? - Damn it.
你干的?
Did you do this?
你... 能救他吗? - 该死 过来
Just... Can you fix him? - Shit, come here.
过来 过来 过来
Come here, come here. Come here.
我要你按住这里
I need you to apply pressure right there.
就这儿 按住
电影精选列表