Hey, are you there? Caleb?
凯勒布
Caleb!
他在这
He's here.
山冠汽车旅馆 26号♥出口
Hillcrest Motel, exit 26.
代码10-32
We got a 10-32.
所有单位前往山冠
I need all units to Hillcrest.
重复 代码10-32 行动
Again, this is a 10-32. Let's go.
快
Come on!
伊森 你还好吗?
Ethan, are you okay?
他在哪儿?
Where is he?
在里面
In there.
待在这儿 救援马上到
Stay here. Help is on the way.
凯勒布
Caleb!
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我们现在怎么办?
What do we do now?
我需要你的帮助
I need your help.
我还没顾上把它取下来
I haven't gotten around to taking it down yet.
我想只是...
I guess it just...
感觉太像终结了
feels too final.
安排好了
Made the arrangements.
我们会把你们俩送过边境 然后...
We'll get you both across the border and...
只送他
Just him.
我要去找钱伯斯算账
I'm going after Chambers.
不 这太冒险了... - 他杀了巴伦 本杰
No, no, that's a big... - He killed Barron, Benj.
他杀了他
He killed him.
敬巴伦
To Barron.
敬巴伦
To Barron.
那你最好现在道别 嗯?
Well, you better say your goodbyes then, huh?
你不一起来吗?
You're not coming?
伊森
Ethan!
伊森?
Ethan?
你不能就这样丢下我
You can't just leave me alone.
你承诺过的
You made a promise.
我说过会带你去安全的地方
I said I would get you somewhere safe.
我正在这么做
That's what I'm doing.
你就不能留下来陪我吗?
Can't you just stay with me?
你不想和我待在一起 伊森
You don't wanna stay with me, Ethan.
你说过你懂我的感受
You said you knew what it was like.
你说你理解 你♥爸♥爸...
You said you understood. Your dad...
是因我而死的
Is dead because of me!
这是你想听的吗?
Is that what you wanna hear?
我亲手杀了他 因为这就是我
I killed him myself because that's what I am,
我是个杀手
I'm a killer!
这吓不到我
That doesn't scare me.
我也做过坏事
I've done things, too.
但我们不一样
But we're not the same.
在巴伦三岁生日那天
On Barron's third birthday,
我爸出现了 还是老样子
my dad shows up, his usual self.
他不停地数落我有多失败
And he keeps going on about what a screw-up I am.
他在所有人面前没完没了 你知道吗?
And he goes on and on in front of everybody, you know?
所以我只能把他拽上车送回家
So I gotta wrestle him to the car and drive him home.
一路上他都在骂我
And the whole time, he keeps dogging me.
他说我能为巴伦做的最好的事
He said the best thing that I could do for Barron
就是从他的生活中滚出去
would be to get the hell out of his life.
我彻底失控了
And I just lost it.
我猛打方向盘
I turned that wheel so hard,
直到车冲出路外
I didn't know we went off the road
掉进水里我才反应过来
until we hit the water.
车下沉得很快
We were sinking fast.
我开始试图爬出去
And I start trying to pull myself out,
这时他抓住了我
and that's when he grabbed me.
我当时太愤怒了 伊森...
I was so angry, Ethan...
就像你现在一样愤怒
I was so angry just like you,
所以我什么都没做
that I didn't do anything.
我只是拼命屏住呼吸
I just held my breath for as long as I could,
眼睁睁看着他死去
but I just watched until he was dead.
那晚我打给了本杰叔叔
That night, I called my uncle, Benji.
他帮我掩盖了整件事
He helped me put this whole thing to bed.
之后我的生活彻底变了
My life changed after that.
巴伦是我仅剩的一切
Barron was the only thing I had left.
没有他 我只是个杀手 烂人
Without him, all I am is a killer. Rot.
和你父亲一样
Like your father.
我们这种人无法改变
And men like us can't change.
我们非得被自己最恶劣的行为定义吗?
Did we have to be the worst thing we've ever done?
你不必想这些
You don't have to think about that.
凯勒布 我们该走了
Caleb, we're ready to go.
本杰 后面有你的电♥话♥
Benji, you got a call waiting for ya at the back.
到了那儿给我写信好吗?
How 'bout you write me a letter when you get there, huh?
过来
Come here.
谢谢你 本杰 - 别急着谢
Thank you, Benj. - Yeah, well,
还没完呢
don't thank me just yet.
不 不要
No, no!
凯勒布 凯勒布
Caleb! Caleb!
凯勒布 不 不要 凯勒布
Caleb! No, no, Caleb!
凯勒布
Caleb!
放开我
Let me go!
看着我 凯勒布
Look at me, Caleb.
我说看着我
I said look at me.
我不想这样的
I didn't want it to be like this,
真的不想
I really didn't.
我说过会把该死的录像带拿到手 对吧?
I told you I would get the fucking tapes, didn't I?
要是你当初听我的 可你没有
Now if you had just listened to me, but no.
这些年我一直照顾你
Years, I've been looking out for you.
我给你谋生的路子
I gave you a way to provide.
我得到什么回报?
And what do I get?
你转过身来 像个该死的布鲁图斯
You turn around and you stab me in the back
一样从背后捅我一刀?
like you're some kind of a fucking Brutus?
播放那段录像
Put on that tape.
你...
You...
睁大眼睛看清楚
Open your eyes and watch.
这是你自找的 看好了
This is what you wanted, you watch.
我以为我们只是在玩游戏
I thought we were just gonna play a game.
我不知道会这样
I didn't know!
菲利普 后来发生了什么?
Phillip, what happened then?
伊森说我们是强盗
Ethan told me that we were the bandits,
巴伦是警长
and Barron was the sheriff.
伊森给我绳子绑住巴伦
Ethan gave me the rope to tie Barron down.
我们以为只是假装
We thought it was just pretend.
但伊森...
But Ethan...
巴伦想站起来时
When Barron wanted to get up,
伊森不让
Ethan wouldn't let him.
我想解开绳子 伊森把我推开
I tried to untie him, but Ethan shoved me away.
巴伦开始哭
Barron started to cry.
伊森嘲笑他 叫他闭嘴
Ethan teased him, told him to shut up.
他不听
When he wouldn't,
伊森就掐住了他的脖子
Ethan put his hands around his neck.
他一动不动后 我跑了
When he stopped moving, I ran.
我逃走了
I ran away!
对不起 凯勒布
I'm sorry, Caleb!
把孩子带出去 - 我要杀了你
Get the kid out. - I'm gonna kill you!
别挣扎了 凯勒布
Stop fighting, Caleb.
我说别挣扎了 听见没?
I said stop fighting, will ya?
孩子会回到他父亲身边
Kid's going back to his father,
这意味着他会如你所愿的遭受痛苦
that means he's gonna suffer just the way you want him to.
你想复仇?
You want revenge?
天哪 你会如愿以偿 甚至更惨
Well shit, you're getting it and then some.
现在你可以谢我了
Now you can thank me.
你依然能北上逃命
You're still gonna get that ride north.
虽然我觉得不妥 但...
It's against my better judgment, but, uh...
你毕竟是家人
you're family.
别再让我见到你
电影精选列表