确保我们的声音被听见
and ensuring that our voice is heard where it's needed most.
去投票吧
Go vote!
局长?
Chief?
议员先生
Uh, Councilman,
介绍位新调来的同事
let me introduce you to one of our most recent transplants.
高级警探加布里埃尔·纳瓦罗
This is Gabriel Navarro, Senior Detective.
久仰 演讲很精彩
Great to meet you. Very inspiring speech.
非常感谢 幸会
Thank you so much. It's a pleasure.
欢迎来到我们山巅的光辉小城
Welcome to our little shining city on the hill.
这位是?
Who's this guy, huh?
我的办案搭档
Oh, this is my partner in crime.
合作八个月了
Eight months and counting.
介意吗? - 请便
Do you mind? - No.
好 - 天啊
Yeah. - Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
谢谢
Thank you.
真可爱
Wow, adorable.
他喜欢你 你也有孩子吧
He likes you. You must have your own.
你肯定也是警探
Oh, you must be a detective as well.
有个儿子
Yeah, I got a son.
为人父是段旅程
Fatherhood has been quite a journey,
而他是我的向导
but he's been my guide the whole way.
但我可以自信地说
But I can tell you with total confidence,
没有比这更适合养孩子的城市
there's no better city to raise a kid.
我喜欢
I liked it.
凯勒布
Caleb.
开派对?
Having a little party?
我去叫吉姬 - 谢谢
I'll get Jackie. - Thanks.
怎么了? 没事吧?
What's up? Everything all right?
没事 抱歉迟到了
Yeah, yeah, sorry I'm late.
工地出了点状况
There was an emergency on site.
什么? - 嘿
What? - Oh, hey.
给巴伦买♥♥的文具
For Barron's school supplies,
还有他要的书... - 啊
and the books he wanted and... - Ah.
给你带了小礼物
A little something extra for you.
我不明白 什么状况?
I'm sorry, I'm confused. What emergency?
听着...
Look, I...
虽然晚了
I know it's late,
我还是想带他去 吉姬
but I still want to take him, Jack.
现在出发午夜前能到
If we leave now, we can get there before midnight.
还能好好过周末
We can still have a great weekend.
你干... 什么... - 每次...
What are you... What... - Every...
带他去哪?
Take him where?
别让我求你好吗
Come on, don't make me beg.
我...
I...
我已经道歉了
Look, I already said I'm sorry.
求你了 - 巴伦呢?
Please. - Where's Barron?
吉姬?
Jackie?
巴伦在哪?
Where the fuck is Barron?
警探们 遗体所剩无几
Detectives, not much is left.
做好心理准备
So, prepare yourselves.
部分遗体可能
We think it's possible some of the body
被卷到更远处
got carried away further up the track.
司机说没亲眼看到
Train conductor said he didn't see anything himself.
传感器显示前方有异物
Sensors showed something up ahead.
他以为是鹿
He guessed it was deer.
以为鸣笛能吓跑
He thought the horn would scare 'em off.
男还是女?
Man, woman?
年龄?
Age?
年轻
Young.
非常年轻
Real young.
先生 - 那是...
Sir! - Is that...
先生 - 是巴伦吗?
Hey! Sir! - Is that Barron? Hey!
是我儿子吗? 是巴伦吗?
Is that my son? Is that Barron?
站住 - 是巴伦吗?
Sir, stop! - Is that Barron?
不能过去
Stop! You can't go back there!
是我儿子吗?
Is that my son?
过来
Hey, hey! Come here!
拦住他 - 喂 回来
Stop him! - Hey, get back here!
站住
Stop!
不能过来
You can't be here! You can't be here!
快走
Come on, let's go, let's go! Come on!
不能待在这
You can't be here, you can't be here.
别看
Come on, don't look. Don't look.
快起来 起来 先生
Come on, get up, get up, sir. Get up, sir.
不能留在这 - 求你了
You can't be here. - No, please!
我们在调查
We're conducting an investigation.
不 - 快离开
No! - You can't be here, come on.
不 - 快走
No! - Come on, let's go.
别看 快走
Let's go, come on, sir. Don't look.
不
No!
胡扯
No, no, that is bullshit!
放屁 - 福克纳先生 冷静
That is bullshit! - Look, Mr. Faulkner, please!
不是他 - 好了
It's not him! - All right.
不是他 不是我儿子
It's not him, it's not my boy!
对吧? 告诉他 - 凯勒布
Right? Tell him! - Caleb!
福克纳先生 我理解您的心情
Mr. Faulkner, I know this has been extremely difficult.
十岁
Ten years old.
十岁孩子怎么会去那里?
Why would a ten-year-old be down there?
凯勒布
Caleb!
不是巴伦
It's not Barron.
普雷斯菲尔德女士 请用您的话说
Ms. Pressfield, I'd like to hear it in your words.
上次见巴伦是什么时候?
When was the last time you saw Barron?
昨天早上 在车站...
Um, yesterday morning, at the bus stop, um...
送他上学时
When I dropped him off for school.
他很兴奋
He was so excited.
兴奋?
Excited?
这周末该凯勒布
Well, this is Caleb's weekend
接他放学
and Caleb was supposed to pick him up at the bus stop.
我加班 留了言
I had to work late. I left her a message.
我没收到
Not with me!
请继续
Please continue.
我是兼♥职♥私人护士
I work as a private nurse part-time,
昨天请假给玛拉过生日
and I just called off yesterday to be home for Marla's birthday.
玛拉是? - 我伴侣
Marla is? - My partner.
我们在办派对
We were hosting a party.
你没收到他的消息吗? - 我留在了她工作的地方
And you didn't get his message? - I left it at her work.
我不知道她会不在
I didn't know she was gonna be out.
你不需要知道
You didn't have to know!
你♥他♥妈♥只要人在那儿就行
You just had to fucking be there.
拜托 我知道这很难
Please. I know this is hard.
这次我们没有尸体可以辨认
In this case, we don't have a body to ID,
但你们能否... 呃
but if you could, um,
这些衣服看起来眼熟吗?
do these clothes look familiar?
那是什么 蓝色的东西?
What is that, some blue something?
哪个孩子没件蓝色衣服?
Every kid's got a blue something.
这根本说明不了什么
That doesn't mean a damn thing.
哦 我... 操
Oh, my... Fuck!
去你的 你当时就不能在场吗?
Fuck you! You couldn't be there?
女士 女士 - 你♥他♥妈♥当时在哪儿?
Ma'am, ma'am! - Where the fuck were you?
你♥他♥妈♥在干什么? - 跟我来
What the fuck were you doing? - Come with me.
去你的
Fuck you!
把你知道的都说出来 - 凯勒布
Tell me everything you know. - Caleb.
你找到他了 - 听着
You found him! - Listen.
有人发现了他 有人知道些什么
Somebody found him, somebody knows something!
他们看到了什么? 全部告诉我
What did they see? Tell me everything.
你能想到有谁对你们或吉姬
Can you think of anybody that had a problem
有意见吗?
with you or Jackie?
你的指关节怎么了?
What happened to your knuckles?
我是做建筑的
I work construction.
电影精选列表