哦 他说什么了?
Oh, yeah, what'd he say?
他说他恨自己是因为恨你
He said he hated himself because he hated you.
你♥他♥妈♥闭嘴 - 什么?
You shut your fucking mouth! - What?
你又要打我吗?
Are you gonna hit me again?
你等着瞧吧
You'll see.
别他妈动
Don't fucking move.
我是老兵
I'm a vet.
我会让你好看
I will fuck your shit up.
凯勒布? 该死 老兄
Caleb? Damn, man.
好久不见
It's been a minute.
不是吗?
Hasn't it?
孩子和你一起?
Kid with you?
这次没有
Not this time.
好吧 好吧 你们这周来一趟
All right, all right. Well, you two swing by this week.
我把四轮车修好了
I got the quads all fixed up.
费利克斯 我需要些东西
Felix, I need a few supplies.
当然了 老兄 来吧
Oh, yeah, man, of course. Come on.
我们还是照老样子吗?
Are we doing the usual?
来吧 老兄
Oh, come on, man.
那么...
So, uh...
你想造什么?
what are you looking to build?
或许我该问 你想破坏什么?
Maybe I should ask, what are you trying to break?
她回来了
She's back.
今天来的比昨天还多
There's more than there was yesterday.
你不能处理一下吗?
Can't you do something with them?
这简直就是骚扰
This has to be some kind of harassment.
他们在街上 又没犯法
They're on the street, they're not breaking the law.
下次让我去
Let me go next time.
我不会躲在这里
I'm not hiding in here.
我没做错任何事
I've done nothing wrong.
只是 呃 我需要问你几个问题
Just, um, I need to ask you a few questions.
嘿 我让你搜查了 今天还不够吗?
Hey, I let you look around. Isn't that enough for today?
这张照片是在哪儿拍的?
Where was this photo taken?
拜托了
Please.
我想帮忙
I'm trying to help.
你相信吗?
Do you believe it?
我儿子是自杀的?
That my son killed himself?
因为他曾是个快乐的孩子
'Cause he was a happy kid.
他的笑容曾照亮整个屋子
And he had a smile that could light up this whole house.
那不是真的
It's not true.
大家的传言都不是真的
What everybody is saying is not true.
如果我说我相信你呢?
What if I said I believed you?
没人比你更了解你儿子
Nobody knew your son better than you.
那就说点什么
Then say something.
现在我们必须找到那个失踪男孩
Right now, we have to find this missing boy.
如果凯勒布伤害了他而你知情
If Caleb hurt him and you knew something about it,
你会惹上大♥麻♥烦 我不想看到那样
you can get into a lotta trouble and I don't want that.
这张照片是在哪拍的?
So, where was this photo taken?
巴伦出生时我们还很年轻
We were so young when Barron was born.
那时我们甚至还没结婚
And we weren't even married yet.
我们尝试过...
We tried...
维持了一段时间
for a little bit,
但凯勒布他...
but Caleb, he,
他变了
he just changed.
他开始消沉
He started sinking.
我知道...
And I knew that...
如果我不放手 我也会被拖垮
if I didn't let go then I would've drowned, too.
抱歉我帮不上更多忙
I'm sorry I can't be more of a help.
此外 我要宣布
Additionally, I would like to announce
悬赏10万美元征集关于
a $100,000 cash reward for any information
凯勒布·福克纳的线索
about a Caleb Faulkner,
一个关键嫌疑人
a person of interest.
谢谢议员先生
Thank you, Councilman.
具体细节稍后公布...
Um, details are still forthcoming...
他在耍我们 本杰
He's making fools of us, Benj.
这样我们没法工作
We can't do our jobs this way.
我听到了
I heard you.
你告诉他... - 我说我听到了
You told him... - I said I heard you.
莱尔·钱伯斯议员匆忙结束
Hastily wrapping up the press conference
新闻发布会
for Councilman Lyle Chambers.
这位准参议员似乎确信
The prospective senator perhaps assured of a conviction
凯勒布·福克纳会被定罪
of one Caleb Faulkner.
凯勒布
Caleb.
目前尚不清楚...
It's not clear at this time...
快点
Come on.
走
Walk.
双手抱住柱子
Put your hands around the pole.
你♥他♥妈♥手抱住柱子
Put your hands around the fucking pole.
是你逼我的
You're making me do this.
你非要逼我这么做
You're really gonna make me do this.
我儿子怎么了?
What happened to my son?
我已经告诉你了
I already told you!
好
Okay.
巴伦怎么了?
What happened to Barron?
你不会伤害我 我知道你不会
You won't hurt me. I know you won't.
噢 是吗? 是吗?
Oh, yeah? Oh, yeah?
你以为这是我第一次
Do you think this is the first time
做这种事吗?
that I've ever done this?
我说过了 我不知道
I already told you, I don't know.
你♥他♥妈♥说的每个字我都不信
I don't believe a single fucking word you say.
是啊...
Yeah...
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
对
Yeah.
你以为吓到我了?
You think you're scaring me?
最后一遍
For the last time.
我儿子怎么了?
What happened to my son?
巴伦怎么了?
What happened to Barron?
他出什么事了?
What happened to him?
告诉我
Tell me
你对我儿子做了什么
what you did to my son!
巴伦怎么了?
What happened to Barron?
动手啊
Do it.
告诉我
Just tell me!
我会送你回去
I'll take you back!
告诉我 我就送你回家
Just tell me and I'll take you home.
求你了
Please!
我不想回家
I don't wanna go home.
什么?
What?
我不想回家
I don't wanna go home.
进去吧 他就在那儿
Let's go in, he's right there.
不
No.
不 本杰要特别处理
No, Benji wants this done special.
就告诉他孩子回来了
Just tell him he's back.
我和巴伦曾一起修缮这里
Barron and I were fixing this place up together.
我们想把这个房♥间做成私人水族馆
We wanted this room to be our own personal aquarium.
从地板到天花板的玻璃墙
Floor-to-ceiling glass enclosure
养满世界各地的鱼
with every kind of fish in the world.
有天巴伦来我房♥间
One day, Barron came to my room
拿着他用彩笔
with the floor plan
画的平面图
he'd drawn up in colored markers.
他说“爸爸 其它房♥间
He said, "You can do whatever you want
你随便怎么改都行
with any other room in the house, Daddy.
这间必须留给鱼”
This room is for the fish."
我问“为什么?
And I said, "Why?
我们家外面就是湖
We got the lake right outside.
随时可以开船去钓鱼
We can take the boat out, go fishing any day we want.
干嘛要把鱼弄进屋里?”
What do we gotta bring 'em inside the house for?"
他说“因为 爸爸
He said, "Because, Daddy,
你不敢游泳
you're afraid to swim.
不然鱼怎么认识你?”
How else are they gonna get to know you?"
电影精选列表