火车
Train!
有火车来了
There's a train coming!
放开他 火车来了
Get off him! There's a train coming!
我们没想到今天会有访客
We weren't really anticipating a visit today.
是啊 所以才叫随机检查
Yeah, that's what makes it a random inspection.
你刚才说你叫什么名字?
What'd you say your name was again?
我们之前没见过吧
I don't think we've met.
凯勒布 - 凯勒布
Caleb. - Caleb.
这边吗?
This way?
对 我们把这当额外仓库用
Yeah, yeah. We use this for additional storage.
这里面大概有五吨♥货
You know, we got about five tons in here.
嘿 知道吗?
Hey, you know what?
我一直没机会好好感谢
I never got to say a proper thank you
本杰先生帮我促成那笔交易
to Mr. Benji for working out that deal with me.
见到他时能帮我转达吗?
Could you pass that along when you see him, please?
我一定转告 - 好
I'll be sure to tell him. - Right.
有什么特别想看的吗?
Is there anything specific we can show you?
嘿 知道吗?
Hey, you know what?
该让他们看看新到的豪勒搅拌机
We should show 'em that new Howler mixer
这玩意儿真是漂亮
that we just got in. This thing is a real beauty.
像打了兴♥奋♥剂♥的雷诺斯
It runs like a Reynolds on steroids.
想看看吗?
You wanna check it out?
当然
Sure thing.
好极了
Okay, great.
在这边
It's over here.
我完事了去上面找你
I'll find you up top when I'm done.
凯勒布 对吧?
Caleb, right?
找到需要的了吗?
Hey, you got what you need?
你可以打电♥话♥回办公室
You can call the office.
我们想知道现在什么情况
I think we'd like to know where we stand.
想听你亲口说
Yeah, you know, hear it from you.
上次送货是什么时候?
When was our last delivery?
两... 两周前? - 三周
Uh, I-I don't know, two weeks? - Three weeks.
这栋建筑两层高
The structure's two stories tall,
跨度30英尺 离地15英尺
ceilings run 30 feet across, 15 off the ground.
一楼的桩基工程已完成一半
Pilings on the ground floor are half done,
目前已安装的钢筋长度
and we're talking at least a thousand feet
至少达一千英尺
of steel already set.
库存还有几百英尺
Plus a couple hundred more in storage.
客户承诺提前完工有奖金
All right, so the client pays a bonus if we finish early.
你想说什么?
What's your point?
如果你们只从我们这进货
Well, if you were only buying material from us,
三天前就该断货了
you'd have run out of steel three days ago.
你们这群混♥蛋♥
You fucking bastards.
谁给你们的胆子?
Where the fuck do you get off?
我才是这儿的老板 买♥♥什么我说了算
I am the boss of this outfit, and I will choose what we buy.
交易不是我定的
I didn't make the deal.
哦 去你的 还有你的交易
Yeah, well, fuck you, and fuck your deal.
好吗? 以为我怕本杰?
Okay? You think that I'm afraid of Benji?
你们的货烂 价格更烂
Your stuff is shit and your prices are shit,
我们不吃威胁这套
and we're done being intimidated.
雷 住手 - 别他妈背对着我...
Ray, stop. Ray. - Don't turn your fucking back...
别他妈烦我
Get out of my face.
听着...
Hey, look, man...
你有孩子吗?
You got any kids?
我要养五张嘴
I got five mouths that I'm trying to feed
只想正经做生意
and I'm just trying to run a healthy business.
求你了
Please.
你要逼死我吗?
You're killing me here, huh?
动动脑子行不行?
Can you use your brain, for crying out loud?
这事改天再谈 走吧
Look, we'll reconvene on this later. Go on.
队里全是些蠢货
We got a buncha lunkheads on our team.
我有15托盘钢筋
I mean, I got 15 pallets of rebar
不知该怎么处理
I don't know what to do with.
坐 - 我不能久留
Sit down. - Oh, I can't stay.
喝一杯? - 不用
You want a drink? - No, I'm fine.
坐下
Sit down.
所以...
So...
情况如何?
how'd it go?
还行 我...
Fine. I...
参观了一圈 应该没问题了
I got the grand tour. I... I think we're all good now.
现在?
Now?
他们找了别的供应商?
What, they've been using another supplier?
蠢货
Dumb bastards.
我早料到了吧?
Did I call this or what?
说好只从我们这进货
They're supposed to buy exclusive from us,
这是协议
top to bottom. That's the deal.
不想遵守就别签
You don't wanna do that, then don't make the deal, huh?
说是临时措施
They called it a stopgap.
应该不会再有下次
I don't think it'll happen again.
是吗?
Yeah?
必须确保万无一失 带上梅森和塞克斯
We'll make damn sure it doesn't. Take Mason and Sikes.
我要你盯紧那个雷
I want you to get eyes on our friend Ray,
在工厂工地那个
you know, over at the factory job?
你要一起去吗?
Yeah. Hey, you wanna go with them?
不行 这周末该我陪巴伦
No, I can't. It's my weekend with Barron.
已经迟到了 - 呃...
I'm already late. - Um...
他给你多少钱?
So, how much did he give you?
没事的 拿着吧
Ah, it's all right, come on.
我懂这些混♥蛋♥的套路
I know how these scumbags work, huh?
我正打算告诉你
I was gonna tell ya.
自己留着
Nah, keep it.
给孩子交私立学费吧
Put it toward the kid's private school, huh?
谢谢
Thanks.
你得再去一趟
I need you to go back there.
今晚我要带巴伦去湖边小屋
Barron and I, we're going to the lake house tonight.
上个月帕克维尔的事已经爽约了
I skipped last month for that thing in Parkville.
这次必须去
You know, I gotta be there.
已经迟到了 - 问题是
I'm already late, Benj. - The thing is this.
那人认识你 已经跟你谈过
This guy knows you. He's talked to you already.
知道你会当真
He knows he'll take you seriously.
我承诺过的 - 他会理解的
I made a promise. - I promise, he'll understand.
要是派这些蠢货去
I send these knuckleheads over there,
搞不好会弄死他
they'll probably end up killing him.
你懂得怎么传递信息
You, well, you know how to get the message across.
准备好了 - 好
We're ready. - Yeah.
问你个问题
Let me ask you something.
消息传出去会怎样
How do you think it looks when word gets out
我们任人拿捏吗?
that we're getting pushed around, huh?
对我们不利?
Bad for us?
说说这对巴伦有什么好处?
Tell me, in what way is this good for Barron?
况且这是你的专长
Besides, this is what you're good at.
你擅长这个
This is what you do.
还有凯勒布
And Caleb,
别让我再派你去第三次
make sure you don't have to go back a third time.
门罗市警局
The Monroe City Police Department
是重要机构
is a vital institution.
在我的好友
Under the stewardship of my good friend,
史蒂文·阿尔伯茨局长领导下
Chief Steven Alberts,
本社区比以往更安全强大
this community is safer and it is stronger than ever.
我不知道我还能坚持收腹多久
I don't know how much longer I can suck in my gut.
别想拉我去健身房♥
I'm not gonna be your gym buddy so quit asking.
自从我的高祖父
Since my great-great-grandfather
担任本市首任地区检察官
served as this city's first district attorney,
我们家族始终将各位的安全
our family has been putting your security
置于所有工作的首位
at the forefront of everything we do.
作为州参议员
And as state senator,
我将加倍努力
I will redouble those efforts,
为这座城市
fighting for this city
和社区在州府争取权益
and this community in our capital,
电影精选列表