Look, hey! Come on, come on!
喂! 来 来!
Look here. Get him out of here.
看看这里 先把他带出去
I'll smooth things over with Chipeska.
我会和奇普思卡说好处理的
Tell him food poisoning. "Get him out of here"?
告诉他是食物中毒引起的 "带他出去"?
Take him to the car.
把他带到车上去
In case you hadn't noticed, I'm a motherfuckin' dwarf.
你别忘了 我他妈的是个矮子
So unless you got a forklift handy,
除非给我辆铲车
maybe you should lend a hand, hmm?
不然的话 得你把他带出去
That figures. You want all kind of set-asides.
自己想办法吧 别老指望别人
Special treatment 'cause you're handicapped.
别以为自己是二等残废就可以受特殊待遇
You all the same.
你也是正常人
Special treatment?
特殊待遇?
I'm 3-foot-fucking-tall, you asshole!
我只有三英尺高 你个混♥蛋♥!
It's a matter of physics.
懂不懂物理?
Draw me a sketch of how I get him to the car, huh?
你告诉我我怎么才能把他弄车上去?
Bitch, bitch, bitch.
婊♥子♥ 婊♥子♥ 婊♥子♥
Sketch it up, you moron.
你个混♥蛋♥ 你说啊
Fucking Leonardo da Vinci.
操♥他♥妈♥莱昂纳多达芬奇
What you call me, thigh high?
你说我什么 你个矬子?
I called you a fucking guinea homo
垃圾 我说你是个 1 5世纪的古董
from the 15th-fucking-century, you dickhead!
你个小龟♥头♥
I could stick you up my ass, small fry.
小矮子 你站起来才够到我的屁♥眼♥吧
Yeah? You sure it ain't too sore from last night?
是啊? 你确定你的屁♥眼♥昨晚被♥操♥得不酸?
You got some lip on you, midget.
矮子 算你嘴巴能说
Well, these lips were on your wife's pussy last night.
我嘴巴昨晚还舔了你老婆的B呢!
Why don't you dust that thing off once in a while?
你♥他♥妈♥嘴巴一刻都不干净?
Asshole.
混♥蛋♥
I pissed my pants.
我尿在裤子上了
Oh, shut up.
噢 闭嘴
Santa.
圣诞老人
Santa?
圣诞老人?
What?
干什么?
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Nothing.
没做什么
You going to work today?
你今天去上班吗?
Not really.
不去
You just gonna sit there?
你就坐在这儿?
Yeah.
是啊
Just let me alone, okay?
让我一个人呆会儿 行吗?
Hey, wait a minute. Hey, kid?
喂 等一下 喂 小家伙?
Yeah?
嗯?
I want you to take this letter.
你拿着这封信
When the paramedics come to bag Santa up,
当护理人员来把我装进袋子里时
there's gonna be some cops there.
会有警♥察♥过来
I want you to make sure that those cops get that envelope.
我要你保证把这封信交到警♥察♥手里
What is it?
这是什么?
It just tells all the bad things that...
这里面写着所有的
What the fuck happened to your eye?
你眼睛怎么了?
Fucking little prick!
你个小混♥蛋♥!
So you like to give little kids black eyes, huh?
你喜欢把别的小孩打出黑眼圈来?
How 'bout you, huh?! You want some?!
你自己呢? 也想要两个吧!
Anybody else? Anybody else? Come on!
还有别人想要吗? 有吗? 来啊!
Yeah, there you go.
是啊 你想要吗?
You know, I think I've turned a corner.
知道吗 我重新考虑了一次
Yeah? You fucking petites now?
是吗? 你又想和我合作了?
No. I'm not talking about that.
不是 我不是指那个
I beat the shit out of some kids today.
今天我狠狠揍了几个小家伙
But it was for a purpose.
是有原因的
It made me feel good about myself.
让我觉得混身爽透了
It was like I did something constructive with my life.
就好象我跟我老婆又来了一次造人运动
I don't know.
我不知道
Like I accomplished something.
就像完成了什么了不起的事情
You need many years of therapy.
你可能要长时间的治疗
Many, many, many fuckin' years of therapy.
很长很长时间的疗程
Okay. You don't drink, which is smart on your part.
好吧 你不喝酒 这是好事
But being sober can put you at a disadvantage
但是有时太清醒也有缺点
when it comes to violence.
在打架的时候
I can't box worth a shit, see.
当然 我一点也不会打拳击
But I'm good in a fight because I can't feel anything.
但打架时 我不会觉得疼
You, you're gonna feel everything.
你却会觉得痛
Okay.
好
Now put your dukes up. Let me see what you got.
举起你的拳头 让我看一下你怎么样
This is bullshit!
真♥他♥妈♥的!
Give me one good reason why l should even consider doing this.
给我一个我要这么干的理由
'Cause I let 2,000 kids spit in my face for your ass.
为了你 我让2000多个小孩在我脸上吐口水
That's why.
这就是理由
Now, I'm asking you for this one thing.
我只要你帮这一个忙
Come on, look at the kid.
来吧 看看这个孩子
He is pathetic.
他是有点可怜
Yeah, he's just a little...
是啊 他是个小
He's a fucking retard.
他是个弱智
Yeah, let's show him a couple of things
是啊 那我们教他点东西
so he can defend himself, then.
让他以后可以保护自己
Unless you're scared.
除非你怕了
All right, here's what's gonna happen.
行了 听着
Marcus is a bully, right?
马科斯就是个喜欢以大欺小的坏蛋
He's gonna pull your underwear up out of your pants.
他就是把你内衣撕掉一半的人
Now, what do you do?
现在 你该怎么做?
I don't know.
我不知道
God damn it! You don't know?
妈的 你不知道?
If somebody wants to pull your underwear up out of your pants,
如果有人想要撕扯你的内衣
you have to get mad.
你应该会发疯
Yeah, kid, come on. Get mad.
对 小子 来啊 发疯啊
Scream at him.
对他怒吼
Jesus fucking Christ.
见鬼
Listen at him. He's a fucking faggot.
你听听 真没用
Loud! Scream!
响一点 怒吼!
Be loud! Be mean!
响一点 对着他发泄!
Piss him off! Come on!
激怒他! 加油!
Aah!
啊!
You don't hit people in the balls,
你不能打人的蛋蛋
you asshole!
你个混♥蛋♥!
Aah!
啊!
What the fuck's wrong with you? He's just a kid.
你♥他♥妈♥的哪儿不对了? 他只是个孩子
Fuck you, Willie! Ow!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 维力! 噢!
God damn it.
他妈的
I told you I didn't want to do this!
我告诉你我不想做这事!
Making me... Ohh!
让我 啊!
Oh, shit.
妈的
Kid, maybe you shouldn't spend so much time around me.
小家伙 或许你不该老和我混在一起
You sneaky little prick.
你个卑鄙的混♥蛋♥
Fuck you! Little bastard!
去你♥妈♥的♥! 小混♥蛋♥!
Get off me!
别碰我!
Shut up. That's not even what you said.
闭嘴 你没这么说过
Oh, God damn it, I forgot about that.
哦 妈的 我自己都忘了
We got a fucking nursing home around here.
我家里有个护士
Well, we can go in another room.
没事 我们可以到别的房♥间里
She does look kind of still, doesn't she?
她看上去一动不动 是吗?
Hey, Granny?
喂 奶奶?
Hey, Granny.
喂 奶奶
Hey, there, Granny?
喂 奶奶 这儿?
Oh, Granny.
噢 奶奶
Oh, my God.
噢 上帝啊
What the fuck?
怎么了?
Oh, shit.
见鬼
Roger! God!
来了! 上帝啊!
God damn it! Shit! You're home.
他妈的! 你回来了
Please just tap me. Let me fix some sandwiches.
打我一下 我还活着吧? 让我给你做几个三明治吧!
Hello, little boy.
你好 小家伙
Hello. Santa...
你好! 圣诞老人
电影精选列表