I know that Christmas Eve is in a couple days,
我知道 平安夜就快到了
and you have to fly around the world
你要飞到世界各地
and give presents to everyone, and you won't be around anymore.
给大家送礼物 你快要走了
Yeah?
嗯?
So I thought I'd give you your present now.
所以 我想先送你个礼物
What the fuck is it?
这是什么?
It's a wooden pickle.
这是个木制的工艺品
Why'd you paint it brown? It's not paint.
你为什么把他涂成褐色? 不是涂的颜色
It's blood from when I cut my hand making it for you.
是上次我在做的时候不小心割到手了
Oh.
哦
Well, shit, kid, I don't know.
好 小家伙 我不知道
I...
我
Thanks.
谢谢
You're welcome.
不用谢
Good night, Santa.
晚安 圣诞老人
Good night, Mrs. Santa's sister.
晚安 圣诞老婆婆的妹妹
Good night, sweetie.
晚安 亲爱的
Oh, my God.
哦 上帝啊
That was so sweet.
他对你真好
He's a really sweet kid, isn't he?
他真是个好孩子 是吗?
Yeah, I guess so.
是啊
Come on, baby.
来 宝贝
Come here.
来这儿
What?
怎么了?
Oh, nothing. I'm all right.
噢 没事 我没事
Just a little tired.
只是有点累了
Oh.
哦
Santa!
圣诞老人!
God damn it! Whoa! Shit!
他妈的! 哇噢! 妈的!
Want to see my report card?
想看看我的成绩单吗?
You scared the holy shit out of me.
你♥他♥妈♥的吓着我了
Think I did good?
我是好学生吗?
How would I know? I haven't seen the fuckin' thing yet.
我怎么知道 我还没看呢
Who the fuck is Thurman?
瑟曼 是谁?
ls your name Thurman? Yeah.
你叫瑟曼? 对
Thurman Merman?
瑟曼莫曼?
Yeah.
对
Jesus.
天哪!
So, you think I did good?
你觉得我成绩不错是吗?
What do you care what I think, anyway?
你干嘛问我?
Hell, I guess you did better than I did.
我觉得你做得比我强
I never got any B's.
我从来没拿到过B
I thought maybe at least since I did good in school,
我以为至少 因为我成绩不错
maybe you'd bring me a present.
你会给我个礼物
'Cause last year and the year before that,
因为去年 前年
you didn't bring me any presents.
你都没有给过我任何礼物
Even though I'm a dipshit loser.
就算我是个低能儿童 我还是想要礼物
Jesus fucking Christ, kid!
上帝啊 小家伙!
Why do you talk about yourself that way?!
你干嘛这么称呼自己?!
Let me give you some news. I'm not Santa Claus, all right?
告诉你 我不是圣诞老人?
Take a look at me. Do I look like Santa Claus?
看看我 我像是圣诞老人吗?
As a matter of fact, I'm living fucking proof
事实上 我在这儿的原因是证明
that there's not a Santa Claus.
这世界上根本没什么圣诞老人
I know there's no Santa.
我知道没有
I just thought maybe you'd want to give me a present
我只是以为你会给我一个圣诞礼物
'cause we're friends.
因为我们是朋友
There he is.
他来了
That lousy, leather-faced, frog-eyed, motherfucker.
那个恶心的混♥蛋♥
Good night, Gin. Good night.
晚安 金 晚安
Jesus, Mother Mary, and Joseph.
上帝啊 圣母玛利亚 约瑟夫
What is the problem now?
有什么问题?
I'm sorry. The van stalled.
对不起 车抛锚了
Will you give us a jump, please?
你能帮我启动一下吗?
I'll be dipped in dog shit.
会弄脏我的衣服的
Do I look like an auto mechanic to you?
我看上去像个修车的吗?
I appreciate it.
谢谢你帮忙
All right, small fry, help yourself.
行了 小鬼 自己动手吧!
I can't reach it.
我够不着
Jesus Christ, give me that.
妈的 把线给我
Thanks.
谢谢!
All right, hit it.
行了 打火吧!
Oh, my. What a terrible accident.
噢 天那! 好惨的交通事故!
Mm-mm-mmm.
嗯
ls he dead? No.
他死了? 没有
But it looks like you broke most of his ribs.
不过看上去大部分肋骨都断了
I'd say maybe 50% of them, or do you think 30%?
可能50%断了 你认为呢? 30%?
I needed more of a running start.
助跑的距离不够长
I couldn't build up enough speed.
速度上不去
Merry Christmas Eve.
平安夜快乐
Got you a little something.
给你个小礼物
You shouldn't have.
不用吧
You should put that stuff in the kitchen.
东西放厨房♥里吧!
God damn, you look good.
妈的 你看上去真诱人
Here you go.
给你
Little behind there, sweetie?
宝贝 里面还有一点?
We don't need any more of this shit.
你为什么还想吃这个
"Christmas keeps us connected to each other in peace.
"天使告诉世上所有的人
The angel is going to tell everyone in the world."
圣诞节让我们大家和平共处"
Aspirin?
阿斯匹林?
Shit!
妈的!
Jesus.
上帝啊
Santa?
圣诞老人?
What? I was gonna make sandwiches.
什么? 我去做些三明治
I could make you one before you leave.
在你走之前 我可以给你做一个
Listen, kid, I don't know.
听着 小家伙 我不知道
I got shit to do and everything.
我要去做点事情
Okay, make me some sandwiches.
好吧 给我一个吧!
I gotta go to the mall and talk to somebody.
我要去店里和某人聊聊
I'll be back.
很快回来
For dinner?
回来吃晚饭?
Yeah, that's what I said. Yeah.
行 我保证!
How many sandwiches do you want?
你要几个三明治?
Uh, a bunch.
哦 有很多吗?
How much lettuce do you want?
要放多少生菜?
I don't know. The usual amount.
不知道 一般放多少就多少
Whatever the hell people do. Whatever you think.
别人放多少? 你觉得合适就行
Okay.
好
Have a very merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐!
Merry Christmas. Good night.
圣诞快乐! 晚安!
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐!
Good night.
晚安
Good night. Okay! Happy holiday!
晚安 好 节日快乐!
CHlPESKA: Attention, shoppers.
顾客们 注意了
The store will be closing in five minutes.
商店五分钟以后关门
We wish you all a merry Christmas,
祝大家圣诞快乐!
a happy Hanukkah, and a joyous Kwanzaa.
新年快乐!
All right, hold it steady.
行了 稳住梯子
Oh, yeah, shit, let's do it.
噢 行了 动手吧!
Oh, Christ.
哦 上帝啊!
Merry Christmas.
圣诞快乐!
Good night.
晚安
Merry Christmas, Willie.
圣诞快乐 维力
Up your ass.
让开
Aaaah!
啊!
Whoa!
哇!
Oh, shit.
哦 妈的
What?
什么?
What?
什么?
It's a Kitnerboy Redoubt.
妈的 是基特伯罗达特牌保险箱
So?
怎么?
电影精选列表