And then there's a chocolate inside.
还有一颗巧克力
Do you want to open up today's box and read it?
你想打开今天的盒子看看吗?
No. You go ahead.
不 你来吧
Jesus Christ, kid. Watch the nuts.
我的上帝 小家伙 当心点
"So Joseph went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee
"约瑟夫从加利利的拿撒勒城向北
to Judea, to Bethlehem, the town of David.
经朱迪亚到伯利恒 那是大卫的城市
In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree
那时 恺撒·奥古斯塔斯颁布了一项法令
that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world.
在罗马帝国进行一次人口普查
Everyone went to his hometown to register."
每个人都要回自己的家乡注册
That it? Yep.
就这样? 对
That's an awesome fucking story, kid.
真是个可怕的故事 孩子
There's more to it, but we have to wait till tomorrow.
还有更多 但是我们必须等到明天
Do you want to eat the chocolate?
你要吃巧克力吗?
You go ahead.
你吃吧
Are you coming downstairs?
你下楼来吗?
I'll be down in a minute. I got to go to work.
我马上下来 我要去上班了
Fuck me? Fuck you.
滚蛋? 滚蛋!
You can't just take up with some kid.
你不可以利用一个孩子
You don't know who's around or what they do.
你不知道他身边有谁 都干些什么
You got some nerve, you little shit, you.
你个胆小鬼
What, you're my mom now? You shat me out of your womb?
你又做我妈了?再生我一遍?
You said that yesterday, you stupid fuck.
你昨天说了 笨蛋
Shit.
妈的
Fuck you.
滚你♥妈♥的♥
You are by far the dumbest,
你是有史以来最丑的
most pathetic piece of maggot-eating shit
可怜的屎壳郎
that has ever slid from a human being's hairy ass.
每天吃大粪
What if the kid has one of those fucking playdates they have now?
那孩子要是真的在演戏呢?
Are you shitting me? The kid don't have any friends.
你在吓唬我?那孩子一个朋友都没有
He don't even have an imaginary friend unless he ditched him.
他甚至连一个假想的朋友都没有
He lives with his drooling-ass old grandmother.
他和他的老祖母一起住
Sits in front of the TV all the time.
成天坐在电视前面
You think she's gonna rat me out?
你觉得她会给我麻烦?
She don't know her ass from last Tuesday.
她从上个礼拜二开始就什么都不管了
You fuck her?
你干了她?
Jesus Christ.
我的上帝
Is everything fucking sex with you?
你以为什么都可以干吗?
With me? I fuck one person.
我?我只干一个人
I ain't out there serial fornicating,
我才不会随便寻花问柳
trying to float my liver, drinking myself silly
喝的酩酊大醉
'cause I can't stand what a piece of shit I am.
因为我受不了自己如此堕落
What are you, Sigmund Sawed-off Fucking Freud?
你是谁? 他妈的弗洛伊德?
Yeah, that's right.
嗯 没错
Go ahead. Talk about my height.
继续呀 骂我的身高呀
Make it about something safe
好好当心一点
'cause you're an emotional cripple.
因为你是个弱不禁风的瘸子
Your soul is dog shit.
你的灵魂就是狗屎
Every single fucking thing about you is ugly.
你浑身上下的一切都是垃圾
Come on, Lois. Let's get out of here.
来吧 路易丝 我们走
Look who's here, Jimmy. It's Santa.
看看谁在这里 吉米 圣诞老人
That's fucking great.
真♥他♥妈♥不错
Let's tell him what you want for Christmas.
告诉他你要什么礼物
Fuck.
混♥蛋♥
I'm on my fucking lunch break, okay?
我他妈正在午餐 懂吗?
Are you insane?
你疯了吗?
Management's gonna hear about this.
管♥理♥员♥最好了解一下
You think that's a threat?
你觉得这是威胁我?
If you think you can make my life any worse, go right ahead.
如果你觉得可以让我的生活变的更糟 就去吧
Be my fucking guest. Take a shot.
去投诉呀 向我开枪好了
Just looking.
只是看看
Aah!
啊!
Find everything you're looking for?
找到你要的了吗?
Um, yeah. Thank you.
嗯 对 谢谢你
Nothing I can help you with, huh?
没有我可以帮忙的了吗?
No. I'm just looking at the games 'cause I have an Xbox.
嗯 我看看游戏因为我有个Xbox
Get your hands out of my pants, man!
别碰我的裤子!
You're stealing from the store, you're stealing from me.
你在这里偷就是偷我的东西
What is this?
这是什么?
I was gonna pay for it.
我会去付钱的
Wrong answer.
回答错误
When I look at you, you know what I think?
我看着你的时候 你知道我怎么想?
I think America has a sad future ahead of it.
我觉得美国的未来很糟糕
And you're part of this sorry-ass generation.
你是这一代人♥渣♥的一份子
What you want to be when you grow up?
你长大了想干什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
This MP3? Yeah.
这是MP3播放器? 对
Take it off.
拿下来
But my grandmother gave --
是我祖母给...
Take it off. I don't care who gave it to you.
拿下来 我才不管谁给你的
Take it off.
拿下来!
I don't care if it choke you to death.
勒死你我也不在乎
Now, I want you to get on out of here. Get!
现在 你给我滚出去 滚!
But can I have... Get!
我可以... 滚!
Happy Kwanzaa.
克旺撒节快乐!
And pull your damn pants up!
把你的裤子拉上来!
What's wrong with you kids these days?
这些天你的孩子们都怎么啦?
MAN: Gin?
金?
Yeah. What do you need?
是的 有什么可以帮忙的?
I need you to run a plate for me.
麻烦你给我查个车牌
It's Arizona plates.
亚历桑那州的车牌
Hold on. Let me get a pen.
稍等 我拿支笔来
Is that it?
你确定?
For Christ's sake, make a move and stick with it, would you?
上帝啊 悔棋者都不是君子 对不?
King me.
我赢了
Son of a bitch!
狗♥娘♥养♥的!
You lousy, cheating little shit!
你个垃圾小老千!
You're fucking with me! You did that on purpose.
你♥他♥妈♥的耍我! 早就计划好的
You play like the dead lice are falling off of you,
你下棋之前就感觉好象已经输定了
and then suddenly, you're like Seabiscuit all over the place.
然后突然 你象海洋饼干那样奋起直追
You're a smartass, is what you are, kid.
你在耍小聪明 是吗 小子?
Want to play again?
再来一把吗?
Howdy. Herb Gunner.
您好 我是赫伯根纳
I live two streets over on Burning Trail Road.
我住在两条街以外的布宁路
I don't think we've met.
我们不认识吧?
I'm Uncle Willie.
我是维力叔叔
I'm organizing the decorations for the subdivision this year.
今年由我负责组织装饰我们这个街区
You mind if I come in? Yeah.
介意我进来吗? 当然
I mean yeah, I mind.
我意思是 我介意
Okay. Uh...
好 嗯
Will you be participating in our luminarias program this year?
你会去参加我们今年的灯光晚会吗?
What the hell is a lunamaria? They're luminarias.
什么他妈的灯光晚会? 就是打灯光做装饰
Small sacks filled with about a pound of sand each.
每个小袋装一磅左右的沙子
We insert a candle in the middle, light it,
然后在中间放支蜡烛 点亮
and the bag glows.
袋子就会发光
Then we line all the sidewalks here
然后我们把所有袋子排在路旁
all around the neighborhood.
让所有的袋子环绕整个衔区
You see, we don't celebrate Christmas around here, so...
你看 我们家并不过圣诞节
We're, uh, we're Muslims.
以为我们 嗯... 我们是穆♥斯♥林♥
Look, it's my first year running this.
呃 这是我第一次干这个
I'd like it if there weren't any gaps in it.
我不希望排灯的当中有空当
What if I come by Christmas Eve and do it for you?
我可以圣诞夜来帮你们排吗?
No, you know what? You don't have to do that.
不必 你不必这么做
Yeah, me and the kid here, we'll do something.
是的 我和这孩子 我们会做的
Great. I got the supplies.
好极了 我有材料
I'll throw them in the garage. Perfect.
我替你把它们扔在车♥库♥里 好极了
Awesome.
好
Going in the garage, just so you know.
我去车♥库♥了
MAN ON TV: You can make a delicious six-pound chicken.
你可以做一个六磅重的美味烤鸡
Enough hot dogs and sausages to feed a small army.
多的可以供给一小队士兵的热狗和香肠
Not one, but two delicious rotisserie chickens.
不是一个 而是两个美味的小烤鸡
电影精选列表