别拽着我
Get the fuck off me, man.
天啊 后面也有 快跑
Jesus. There's one behind us. Run!
杰罗姆 你在哪
Jerome, where are you, man?
杰罗姆
Jerome!
杰罗姆 你在哪
Jerome! Where you at?
杰罗姆
Jerome!
杰罗姆
Jerome?
看不清 拜托 拜托
I can't see shit, man! Come on, come on. Come on.
潘斯特 莫斯
Pest? Moses?
潘斯特 莫斯
Pest! Moses!
杰罗姆 你在哪
Aaarghh! Jerome, where you at?
给光 光 找找他
Oi, lights, man, lights! Trying to find 'em, man.
我回去 保持光照
I'm going back. Stay by the lights.
你在那吗
Are you there, man?
他们走上楼梯了 快
They're coming up the stairs, quick.
杰罗姆
Jerome?
救命 救命
Help! Help!
跟我走
Aargh! Follow me!
他们抓住杰罗姆了 莫斯
They got Jerome. Moses!
把他吃了 吃了杰罗姆
They took him! They took Jerome!
天啊
Man! Oh!
造的什么孽啊
What the fuck was that for?
莫斯 血 不要 它们会杀了你
Moses, blood! Come on, man, they'll kill you!
莫斯
Moses!
朗 朗 让我们进去
Yo, Ron! Ron! Ron, man, let us in!
朗 快开门
Ron! Open the door, man!
让我们进去 开门
Hey, let us in, man! Hey, open the door!
好吗 我们要藏在烟草房♥
All right? We need to hide in your weed room.
现在只有那安全了
It's the only safe place left in the block.
我不知道
I don't know about that.
拜托 快点 好了 好了
Ah, come on! Hurry up! All right, all right.
快
Come on.
怎么了 莫斯(日语)
Wagwan, Moses?
抱歉
Sorry.
你杀了那畜生 高帽
You killed that thing. Hi-Hatz, bruv...
- 是你引来的 - 我不想找麻烦
- You brought it in the ends. - I don't want no trouble.
你还引来警♥察♥
You brought fed in the ends.
听我说
Listen to me, bruv.
你引起的外星生物入侵
You brought an alien invasion to the ends.
靠
Shit.
你后面
Behind you, bruv.
别扯这个 我没骗你
Don't chat me. I'm not even lyin'..
闭嘴
Shut up!
我原来罩着你
I was gonna make you.
现在我要杀了你
Now...I'm gonna dead you.
这是我地盘 知道吗
This is my block. Get me?
不见得
Not really.
当时没追这畜生该多好
Wish I'd never chased after that thing.
没抢你该多好
Wish we never murked you.
没拿高帽的白粉该多好
I wish I never took that white off Hi-Hatz.
在家像伯格茨一样玩足球该多好
Wish I'd just gone home and played FIFA like Biggz said.
有人有烤土豆吗
Anyone got skins?
没有
No.
只有大♥麻♥ 没有土豆
Bare weed and no skins.
真是场噩梦
This is my worst nightmare.
听着 我们不知道你住在这
Listen, yeah. We never knew you lived in the block.
如果知道 就不会抢你了
If... If we knew you, we wouldn't have stepped you.
我不住这就
It would have been OK to mug
可以抢我了 什么逻辑
me if I didn't live here? Is that how it works?
你别激动
Boy, you's tetchy.
他是在道歉呢
He's tryin' to apologise to you, man.
你很配的
You're quite fit, you know.
- 你有男友了吗 - 有了
- Have you got a boyfriend? - Yeah.
你和他是认真的吗 他在哪
Are you sure about him? Where is he?
他今晚可没陪着你
Cos he ain't exactly looking after you tonight.
- 他在加纳 - 你和非洲人搞上了
- He's in Ghana. - You go out with an African man?
不 他去帮助孩子 红十字志愿者
No, he's helping children. He volunteers for the Red Cross.
真的吗
Oh, is it?
怎么不在英国帮助孩子
Why can't he help the children of Britain?
想出国 是吗
Not exotic enough, is it?
在这晒不黑
Don't get no nice suntan.
莫斯 你外套好帅啊
Raah. Moses, your jacket's gone rave.
紫外线下能发光
It's glowing in the UV light.
应该是荷尔蒙
Maybe it's some kind of pheromone.
应该是什么
Maybe it's a what now?
引起同种群响应的
Er...it's an eco-hormone that triggers a social response
的生长激素
in members of the same species.
这个是雌性的 其他是雄性
Maybe that's a female and the others are male,
那个光吸引着它们
and that... that... that stuff is what's attracting them here.
它们闻到的
They're smelling us.
它们从天而降 对吗
They fell out of the sky, yeah?
或许像在宇宙漂流 随…
Well, maybe they like drift through space on...
随着太阳风 像孢子
on solar winds, like spores,
一旦落在一个星球
and...whatever planet they land on first,
雌性就会释放信息素来呼叫雌性
the female leaves a pheromone trail for the males to follow it,
找到之后繁殖之类的
find it, breed, et cetera.
像蜜蜂 甲虫 蛾子一样
Like bees, like beetles, like moths.
像该死脑残蛾子
Some fucking funny-looking moth.
是的
Yeah.
不管是什么 你身上就有
Well, whatever it is, you're covered in it
能激起敌对
and it seems to be piquing
外星物种兴趣的东西
the interest of a rather hostile alien species.
我只是说说 没准脱了外套
I'm just just saying, maybe if you took those clothes off,
它们就找不到了
they wouldn't know we were here.
你想要搞基么 你要他脱♥光♥吗
You fancy him or something? Are you trying to get him naked?
我是想救你们
No, I'm trying to save your life.
在回答你之前的问题
And in answer to your question earlier...
真♥他♥妈♥谢谢你
Ah, thank fuck.
我发誓再也不骂你了
Bruv, I swear I will never cuss you again.
布鲁斯
Yo, Brewis.
所有碰过的人都死了
Everyone who touched this thing got murked, you know -
丹尼斯
Dennis...
杰罗姆
Jerome...
唐克斯
Tonks...
和碰过我的警♥察♥
them feds when they tried touch me,
每个人都沾了气味
everyone who had that scent on them.
如果它们靠气味
So if they follow the smell on that, then...
我可以吸引它们
..Maybe I can lead 'em.
- 吸引到哪 - 能干掉它们的地方
- Lead them where? - Somewhere I can blow them up.
我杀了那畜生 我引来的外星人
I killed that thing. I brought them in the block.
我来收拾烂摊子
I've gotta finish what I started.
它扑过来怎么办 扔爆竹
What if it jumps at us? Then throw the banger.
扔偏了呢 那就跑
What if I miss? Then we run.
它杀了我们怎么办
What if it kills us?
如果你再娘们点
No one is gonna ever call you
就没人会叫你小蛮横了
Mayhem if you keep on acting like such a pussy.
我说真的 我以前骗过你
I'm tellin' the truth! I know I lied to you before,
可这次是真的 我发誓
but it's for real this time, I swear!
我给你♥爸♥打电♥话♥ 能听到吗
..I'm calling your dad. You hear me?
扔 扔 扔过去
Throw it, throw it, throw it!
快 快 扔
Now, now, do it!
你在听吗 妈妈 我要走了
Are you even listening? Mum, I gotta go.
按我说的 呆在屋里
Just do as I say and stay indoors.
我再也不干坏事了
I won't ever do anything bad again, I promise.
我爱你 妈妈 五分钟了
I love you, Mum. I love you. Five minutes!
- 随时随地 就是好使 - 我们才不怕
- Any time, blood. Any time. - We don't give a fuck, man.
武装警♥察♥ 不许动
Armed police. Stay where you are!
该死
Fuck.
- 伯格茨 你好 - 你们怎么在这儿
- Wagwan, Biggz. - What are you doing?
- 有警♥察♥ - 真的吗
- Armed police, fam. - Swear down?
电影精选列表