该死的英雄
My fucking hero.
- 高帽 意外而已 - 相信我们
- Yo, Hi-Hatz, it was a accident. - Nah, trust, bruv.
有个不明生物在追我们
There's bare creatures chasing us.
巨型外星狼形怪 真的
Big alien-gorilla-wolf motherfuckers. I swear.
曾有一个被莫斯解决了
Some creature fell from outer space and jumped Moses, so he bored it.
现在来了好多
And now its brethren have come down in force, blood.
莫斯被警♥察♥抓了随后它们袭击了警车
Moses got shiffed by the feds and the things attacked the van
杀了警♥察♥ 我们才劫了警车
and savaged the bluefoot, so we jacked the van.
我们正在逃命 真的
We're running for our lives now, cuz. Believe!
杰克开车撞我 却和我说什么外星生物
Jack a bully van, crash it into my whip and then chat shit about aliens to me?
我有点紧张 那家伙还被拷着呢
This is making me nervous, blood. That boy's still cuffed, you know.
- 一定是警♥察♥搞的鬼 - 耍我吗
- Police are gonna be all over this. - You trying to snake me?
怎么 要跟我动武 抵抗我吗
What, you wanna bring arms to me now? You wanna murk me?
- 跟我撕破脸吗 - 听着 我没撒谎
- You wanna war with me? - Listen to me, cuz, I'm not even lying.
要真是骗你
If we was making it up,
会傻到用外星生物这一说吗
don't you think we'd make up something better than aliens?
你再说一遍那词试试
Say that word one more time.
我说过了 不信的话去屋顶看看
I told you, bruv. On the roof, if you don't believe me.
什么 屋顶有什么
What? What's on the roof?
- 一个… - 说
- One of them... - Say it!
一个巨型外星狼形怪
One of them big gorilla-wolf motherfuckers.
高帽 那儿真有东西
Yo, Hi-Hatz, there is something there, bruv.
你 去看看是什么
Yo, go see what that is.
- 才不去 - 快去
- No way, bruv. - Move!
该死
Shit.
高帽 哥们
Yo, Hi-Hatz, bruv.
- 没有 - 该死
- There's no... - Oh, shit!
该死
Oh, shit!
- 拿到手铐钥匙了吗 - 拿到了
- Got the key to your lockup? - Yeah.
跟我来 跟我来
Follow me, follow me!
莫斯 混♥蛋♥
Moses! Pussyhole!
我一定会杀了你 等着的
I'm gonna get you killed, blood! Watch!
我就说过是外星生物入侵伦敦
I told you, man. Alien invasion.
从开始就知道
London-wide. For real. I knew it from the start.
警车有警报灯
Them vans got tracker beacons.
- 警♥察♥随时会来 - 我们完了
- Police will be here any minute. - We're fucked.
警♥察♥发现尸体和那车我们就完了
When the feds find the bodies and the van, we are fucked.
不 这事今晚会让警♥察♥忙翻天
No. If it's happening all over, the police are gonna be too busy tonight.
全民危机 封锁街道 出动飞机
National emergency, army on the streets, helicopters,
简直是《惊变28天》的翻版
all that 28 Days Later shit.
我们得离开这儿 回到街区
We need to get off the streets. Back in the block.
当这事没发生过
Like none of this ever happened.
没错 回到街区
Yes, boss. Back in the block!
但怎么躲过那些东西
How do we do that with them things out there?
这无疑是自杀
That's suicide, man.
- 知道吗 - 什么
- You know what? - What?
我对自己很失望 但同时
I'm shitting myself, innit. But at the same time...
什么
What?
也觉得很疯狂
This is sick.
该死
Fuck!
它们追来了
They're on us!
- 分头走 街区见 - 快上车来
- Split! Meet at the block! - Oi, pedal, pedal, pedal!
杰姆 上车
Jerome, pedal!
走楼梯
Stairs, blood!
快走 快快
Move, move, move, move!
- 莫斯呢 - 潘斯特呢
- Where's Biggz? - Where's Pest?
快点
Hurry up!
快跑
Go on, run!
快关门
Close the door, man!
该死
Fuck!
打它
Grab it!
啊
Aarghh!
嘿 是她
Hey, snitch!
开门 快开门
Move, man! Huh? Move!
快点
Fucking move!
快点 把包取下来
Hey, come on, blood! Get the bag off him!
- 谁能给伯格茨打电♥话♥ - 我的只够发短♥信♥
- Somebody bell Biggz. Where's Biggz? - I got one text left.
- 没钱了 - 只要能回复随便打给谁
- I got no credit. - Drop call everybody.
一条信息解释不清情况
Pray someone calls back. This is too much to explain in one text.
滚出我的房♥间
Get out of my fucking flat!
- 闭嘴吧 - 切
- Shut up, man. - Pss...
- 我说滚出去 - 你 给我冷静点
- I said, get out! - Yo, snitch, calm yourself.
这和你无关
This ain't about you no more.
敢过来我发誓会吵翻整座街区
Come anywhere near me and I swear I will scream this fucking block down!
外面有比我们还恐怖的东西
There's worse things out there than us tonight.
嘿 我看过她的身份证
Hey, bruv. I saw her ID card thingy.
- 她是个护士 - 那就帮我治治这条腿
- She's a nurse, innit. - Help me, then. I need this leg.
我还得用它逃命呢
I need it to be able to run away from them things.
你以为我会帮你吗
You think I'm gonna help you?
在你们袭击抢劫我又让警♥察♥送命后
After you attacked me, and robbed me, and then set those dogs on the police?
- 最后那个与我们无关 - 狗
- Yes to the first two, no to the last one. - Dogs?
狗会青面獠牙没有眼睛吗
Dogs with glow-in-the-dark jaws? Dogs with no eyes?
你觉得那长的像猩猩的是狗吗
Dogs the size of gorillas? D'you think they're dogs?
要不你出去喂它们些吃的 那是外星生物
Go out there and try feedin' 'em some Pedigree Chum. They're aliens.
不管是什么肯定不是外星生物
Whatever the fuck they are, they're not fucking aliens.
- 你发誓过多了 - 你那破嘴也不怎样
- You swear too much, man. - Yeah, you got a potty mouth, man.
不管是什么 就在这街区里
Whatever they are,they're inside the block.
它们追踪每个人
They're after everyone.
我们现在是在一条船上 懂吗
Yeah, we're on the same side now.You get me?
- 不许报♥警♥ - 最好叫黑白无常来
- No feds. - You'd be better off calling the Ghostbusters.
这里是街区 我们说了算 懂吗
This is the block. We take care of things our own way. Get me?
- 开玩笑吗 - 你喜欢这玩笑吗
- You're joking? - Does it look like he's jokin'?
我想请求救援 你朋友得去医院
I was gonna call for help. Your friend needs to go to hospital.
还有你 否则伤口感染会送命的
So do you. If those wounds get infected, they could kill you.
- 不用 他以伤疤为荣 - 该死
- Nah, he likes his scars, innit. - Fuck!
他血流不止 救救他啊
He's bleedin' to death! Help him!
我们不去医院
We ain't gonna do nothing.
救他
Fix him.
天呐
Jesus.
这是自然界最特殊景观之一
It's one of me most extraodinary spectacles in nature.
要是那些孩子是对的怎么办
What if those kids were right?
要是那群怪物和
What if they're connected - that freak show animal
我爸车上的洞跟他们有关怎么办
and the hole in my dad's car?
要是真有外星生物入侵而警♥察♥束手无策怎么办
What if there is some kind of invasion and the police are out there?
我不能再搞砸了
I can't get busted again.
- 你搞砸过 - 对
- You've been busted? - Yeah.
牛仔裤里遗留了半盎司 却误放入了洗衣机
Left half an oz in my jeans, put them in the washing machine by mistake and...
还把我妈妈的内衣弄的得一身臭
I shit you not, my mum's underwear came out stinking of skunk.
我爸爸抓到了把柄断了我零用钱
My dad obviously caught a whiff and cut off my allowance.
再有一次我就死定了
Next time, it'll be my testiklees.
的确不好过啊
Yeah, it's tough times for you, mate.
更讽刺的是 现在得多卖♥♥一倍才够付房♥租
The irony is, now I've gotta sell twice the amount just to pay the rent.
我以为你住在家里呢
I thought you said you lived at home?
这个 我说的租金就是平常说的那种
Yeah, well, I mean...I mean "rent" in the proverbial sense.
你只管做想做的就好
Oh, yeah. Well, you gotta do what you gotta do, you know.
把心里话说出来 就这样
A man's gotta put bread on the table - proverbially speaking, of course.
了解
Fo-shizzle.
听着 就算有外星生物入侵
Listen, even if it is an alien invasion,
它们才四英尺高 没眼睛
they're four foot high, they're blind
还会被一群混混打死
and they got kicked to death by a group of kids.
- 没什么可担心 - 是
- We got nothing to worry about. - Yeah.
- 对吧 - 没错
- All right? - Yeah.
抱歉弄乱了你的沙发
Sorry I messed up your couch.
- 没关系 - 要我把它们带走吗
- Don't worry about it. - D'you want me to take 'em off?
没这个必要
That won't be necessary.
是吗 我有盒子能带走
You sure? I got nice boxers on.
我卡文·克莱恩 改过自新了
Genuine Calvin Klein. Fresh today.
- 疼了告诉我 - 你尽管来
- Tell me if this hurts. - Try me.
哦 疼
Ow! Hurts.
- 这个呢 - 疼疼疼
- How about this? - Hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts!
电影精选列表