会入侵伦敦南部一个不起眼的地方
would invade some shitty council estate in South London?
- 可能是要发动战争 - 冲我们来的 信不信吧
- One that's looking for a fight. - They're coming for us. Ready or not.
♪ 准备好了吗 我来了 ♪
♪ Ready or not, here I come ♪
♪ 抱歉 你藏不住 ♪
♪ You can't hide Excuse me. ♪
♪ 他们会找到你 ♪
♪ They're gonna find you ♪
听我说
Listen to me!
我客厅里就有一个死了的
There's a dead one in my living room.
我住在一楼 要是不信就去看看
I live on the first floor.Go and look if you don't believe me.
能直接进去 门已经被毁了
You can walk right in.There's no front door any more.
莫斯 什么时候勾搭上你的数学老师了
Moses, when did you start going out with your maths teacher?
- 你怎么认识她的 - 之前见过
- How d'you know that woman? - We met earlier.
他抢了我
He mugged me.
- 真的吗 - 这我信
- Whey! For real? - That part I believe.
真的吗 你抢了那个女人
That true? You rob that woman?
是 但后来她帮我治腿我们救了她
Yeah. But afterwards she fixed my leg and we saved her from the monster.
所以现在我们处于同一战线
So...we're mates now and it's all sweet.
- 我们是英雄对吧 - 英雄么
- We're heroes, innit? - Heroes?
五人联手用刀对付一个女的 脸皮真厚
Five of you and a knife against one woman? Fuck off!
真无情
Raah. Cold.
别别别 别太过火 我们不是那种人
Nah, nah, nah, don't build it up, luv.It weren't all that.
- 都没伤害你 - 刀都没开刃
- We never even touched you. - The blade was to get it over with quick.
- 就是吓吓你 - 刀
- We was as scared as you. - Blade?
混♥蛋♥ 为什么老惹麻烦
You're such a waste.Why's it always trouble with you?
为什么总是抢劫斗殴被捕
Why's it always someone gettin' robbed or beaten up or gettin' arrested?
不能就这么解决 得报♥警♥
We can't deal with this on our own.We have to call the police.
相信我 我会告诉他们发生了什么
You can trust me.I'll tell them what really happened.
你认为警♥察♥会帮他们吗
Think the police will help them?
你是没事 但他们会坐牢
They might not arrest you,but they'll arrest them.
因为谋杀两名警官 偷警车 拒捕
For the murder of two police officers,vehicle theft, resisting arrest -
今晚到处发生的这一切事情
everything that happened everywhere in the ends tonight.
我们以前就被捕过
They arrest us for nothing already.
知道我怎么想的吗
You know what I reckon, yeah?
我觉得是警♥察♥把它们找来的
I reckon the feds sent them, anyway.
政♥府♥用他们来灭黑人混混
Government probably bred those creatures to kill black boys.
先是用毒品 接着是枪
First they sent drugs to the ends,then they sent guns.
现在又用怪物
Now they sent monsters to get us.
他们不会在乎
They don't care, man.
我们自相残杀还不够
We ain't killin' each other fast enough,
所以他们决定加速灭绝我们
so they decided to speed up the process.
有道理
Believe.
- 潘斯特 跟你说过别抽烟 - 开窗户散烟气
- Pest, I told you not to do that! - Do it out the window, yeah?
这能减轻病痛 不信问护士
It's pain relief. Ask the nurse.
抱歉 但那是什么
Excuse me, but what is that?
哦 天呐
Oh, my days!
- 你搞不定两个的 - 瞧好了
- You can't take two, fam. - Watch me.
该死 是个玩具
Shit. It is a toy!
救命 莫斯
Help! Hey, Moses!
丹尼斯
Dennis!
莫斯 朝你去了
Moses.It's coming for you, Moses!
你个该死的
Oi, you fucker!
媞娅 你在干什么
Tia, what you doing?
快回来
Back!
打它 杀了它杀了它
Bash it! Kill it! Kill it!
- 别停 - 再用力 砍它
- Don't stop! - Harder! Cut him!
杀了它 用力
Kill him! Harder!
哦 天呐
Oh, shit!
你俩 好吗
Yo, youngers, wagwan?
- 凑合 - 还好
- Nothing much. - All right.
武器不错嘛 要打谁
Nice weapons. Who you fightin'?
- 外星生物 - 什么
- Aliens. - Is it?
- 见那个莫斯来吗 - 问这干嘛
- Seen that yout Moses lately? - ho wants to know?
他让我做后援帮他对付外星生物
He called us for backup.Help him fight the aliens off.
砰砰砰
Bang! Bang! Bang!
说 他在哪儿
So, where's he at?
还记得你之前杀了的那个幼崽吗
You know that little one you killed before?
那是个错误
That was a mistake.
他们是来找你的 不是我们
They weren't going for us.They were going for you.
恶有恶报
Actions have consequences, you know.
你在哪儿哪儿就会出事
Everywhere you go, bad things happen.
莫斯 离我们远点
Stay away from us, Moses.
快走 我不想再连累别人
You should leave.I don't want no one else to die.
- 别说了 我挺你 - 我也是
- Fuck that, bruv. I got your back. - I ain't going nowhere.
他们杀了丹尼斯 我们就灭了它们
They took Dennis.We gotta kill all them things, bruv.
快走
Come on!
快走
Come on!
很容易对付
Easy kill.
快跑啊 快
Run, man! Come on!
- 还等什么 - 该死
- What are you waiting for? - Shit!
开门 走
Open the door! Go!
喂喂 是戴 要是女孩请留言
Wagwan, it's young Den.If it's girls, leave a message.
女士们 我在街区
Mandem, I'm on the block, innit.
丹尼斯 樊姆我打了好多电♥话♥
Dennis, fam, I made bare calls.
人们来援助了 但没一个能进来
Everyone's come down to back us,blood, but no one can get inside.
警♥察♥已经封锁了街道
Feds have the block on lockdown.
你还能通话一分钟
You've got one minute remaining.
没话费了 也不能在这儿呆了
I ain't got much credit.And I can't be in this bin much longer.
我要冲出去
I need to make a break for it.
要在另一个世界相见了吗
I'll see you at the other side, yeah?
啊
Aargh!
天呐 什么鬼东西
Hey, what the fuck, man!
怎么就没人来救我
Why won't someone flippin' rescue me?
最好坐下一趟 全是血
Better get the next one, blood.
快走啊
Go, man!
- 谁 - 高帽
- Who was that? - That's Hi-Hatz.
- 人♥渣♥ - 为什么朝我们开枪
- Man's a sausage. - Why is he shooting at us?
他最好的朋友被杀激怒了他
His best friend got ate and he's a bit vexed.
我能理解
I know exactly how he feels.
有人能说说这是怎么回事吗
Would someone please tell me what the fuck is going on?
什么在追你们 为什么另一层电梯里都是死人
What's chasing you? Why is the other lift full of bits of dead people?
干嘛 下楼啊
What? We need to go down.
我不下楼
I ain't going down.
楼下各种家伙要干掉我
There's too many things down there out to get me.
说白了 有警♥察♥
True say. Bare police,
还有恶棍和可怕的野兽
crazy gangsters and fucked-up monsters down there.
好吧 不下去了 那去哪
OK. Good. Let's not go down. Where can we go?
去朗的大♥麻♥屋 那是哪
We're going to Ron's weed room. What's Ron's weed room?
满是大♥麻♥的大屋子 不错的地方
It's a big room full of weed. And it's Ron's. It's good.
- 像该死的诺克斯堡 - 走吧
- It's like Fort fucking Knox up there. - Plan.
十九楼
19.
逃生小组 我来 坚守阵地
Bravo Team, on me, on me. Hold positions.
累死我了 他们都走了吧
This is long, man. They've all gone.
还没 自己看
No, they ain't. Check it.
在尽头处
Down the end. Raah.
我太高了 那畜生不吃吧
I am too high for this shit.
希望吧
Trust.
- 我想崩了它们 - 我也想
- I wanna shoot those things, man. - Same here, bruv.
我也是 全票通过
Times three. Done now.
- 鞭炮 鞭炮 - 顺便说我叫布鲁斯
- Bangers, man, bangers! - I'm Brewis, by the way.
- 我叫萨姆 - 在前兜
- Sam. - Front pocket, man.
我本想去富勒姆玩的
I'm meant to be at a party in Fulham.
却困在这该死的街区
Now I'm trapped in this bloody block.
潘斯特 准备好火机 传过去
Yo, Pest. Get ready with that lighter. Yeah, pass it, pass it.
你呢 我住在这
What about you? I live here.
真的
Really?
真倒霉
Wicked.
我好了
I'm set.
看光 跟紧了
Lights. Stay close.
快 走
Go. Go, go.
- 快点 快跟上 - 等等我
- Hurry up, man. Keep moving. - Wait for me.
开火小心
Fire in the hole.
电影精选列表