有轻微的动脉破裂 还有骨折
You've torn a few minor arteries.You might have a fracture.
得在失血过多前被医治
This needs treating before you lose too much blood.
- 那就治吧 - 治不了
- Do it, then. - I can't do it.
一没设备二没技术
I don't have the equipment or the skill.
我才刚毕业
I've only just graduated.
也误了处理外星生物咬伤的课
And I missed the class on alien bite wounds.
别吹了
Stop hyping, man.
把坐垫给我
Pass me that cushion.
我说 把坐垫给我
I said, pass me that cushion!
哦 别把火撒在我身上
Oh! Don't take it out on me.
我之前没见过你
I ain't seen you around here before,you know.
- 来这儿多久了 - 几个月了
- You lived here long? - Couple of months.
嗯 地方不错
Hmm. Nice place you got.
多谢 在考虑搬家
Thanks. Thinking of moving.
可惜 为什么
Shame. Why?
- 不喜欢这儿 - 你什么意思
- I don't like the area. - What do you mean, don't like the area?
这儿怎么了
What's wrong with the area?
樊姆 呆着别动
Fam, stay.
放开我
Get off me!
- 怎么了 - 它们发现我们了
- What was that? - They found us.
怎么会 这街区有一百六十户人家
How could they find us?There's, like, 160 doors in this block.
不管你们有什么帮派之争 别拖我下水
Whatever gang war you're involved in,leave me out of it, please.
这跟帮派无关
Hey, this ain't got nothin'to do with gangs.
也跟毒品 打击乐或暴♥力♥游戏无关
Or drugs. Or rap music.Or violence in video games.
- 这是我一生最糟的夜晚了 - 深有同感
- This is the worst night of my life. - Feeling's mutual.
莫斯 不要
Moses, don't, man!
莫斯
Moses.
忍♥者啊
Ninja!
一击毙命啊
Tango neutralised.
看到了吗 还是狗吗
See? Is that a dog?
- 不 - 才不是狗
- No. - No, that is not a dog.
黑的
That's black.
黑得看不清
Too black to see.
估计是史上最黑的了
That's the blackest black ever, fam.
比我表哥樊米都黑
That's blacker than my cousin Femi.
那女人呢
Oi, where's that woman?
不管你们去哪儿 我和你们一起
Wherever you're going,I'm coming with you.
你们拖我进来 这是你们应该的
After what you put me through tonight,it's the least you can do.
没门 她太烦人了
No way, man.She's bare annoyin'.
让她走 让那些东西处理她
Make her leave.Let that snitch get murked.
丹尼斯 你怎么跟个傻瓜一样
Dennis, why you acting like such a prick?
我需要护士 你想我死吗
I need the nurse.Do you want me to die?
别站在这儿吵了 马上走人
We can't stand around here arguing.We need to roll. Now!
- 我叫萨姆 - 杰罗姆
- My name's Sam. - Jerome.
- 潘斯特 - 我不说
- I'm Pest. - No, man.
他叫丹尼斯
Dennis.
你是莫斯是吧
You're Moses, right?
去拿个防身的
You're gonna need a weapon.
快走 别围观
Move along, please. Move along.
拿过来 拿过来 拿过来
Yo, bring it, bring it, bring it.
拿过来 把东西拿过来
Bring it, bring it, bring it.Yo, bring the thing, blood.
- 怎么了 - 有怪物
- What's happening, man? - Something fucked up.
高帽 警♥察♥遍布街区
Hi-Hatz, bruv, there's bare feds in the area,roadblocks and everything.
先解决了这些东西再说
Maybe we should chill out till things die down.
- 你要我放任不管 - 不 只是想等这阵子过去
- Are you telling me to chill out? - No. Wait till things cool down.
- 你要我就此罢休 - 别固执了
- You telling me to cool down? - Ah, forget it, bruv.
上车
Get in the car.
快上车 痛快点
Get in the car now!
他们差点用警车把我碾成浆糊
They mash up my whip with a bully van they stole,
还用什么外星生物糊弄我
start threatening me about aliens or some shit,
跟我撕破脸 警告我别乱来
facing me down,telling me I'm gonna get shifted.
蠢货 看着点儿路
Hey, watch where you're going,you prick!
接着 一些像狗 还像猩猩和狼杂交体的东西
Then, some like...some like big dog,some big gorilla wolf motherfucker,
从屋顶下来扑倒特克撕开了他的脖子 是真的
comes down from the roof, rolls Tonks,tears his neck all the way out. Believe.
- 是狗对吧 - 别纠结这个问题了
- So was it a dog, then? - Don't give a fuck what it was.
一枪打死 就这么简单
Shot that ting. Died easy.
今晚要教训那群臭小子 懂吗
And we gotta learn them youngers tonight, you get me?
这是我的地盘
That's my block!
♪ 无所理会 ♪
♪ Don't give a fuck Blat, blat, blat ♪
♪ 抓住那个告密者狠狠抽打 ♪
♪ Get that snitch Get the strap ♪
♪ 无所理会 ♪
♪ Don't give a fuck Blat, blat, blat... ♪
携带非法凶器要被判刑四年
You get four years for carrying an offensive weapon, you know.
- 这是非常时期 - 是吗
- I think this situation's a bit different. - Is it?
就这么走着 盼着什么时候回光返照是吗
Walking around,expecting to get jumped at any moment?
感觉像是生命最后几天似的
Feels like just another day in the ends to me.
- 这是去哪儿 - 媞娅的公♥寓♥
- Where's he taking us? - Tia's flat.
- 会更安全吗 - 安保大门
- How will we be any safer in her place? - Security gate.
要是见了女人之战就不会问那么蠢的问题了
She wouldn't be asking that question if she'd seen them girls fight.
是伯格茨 还活着
Ay, it's Biggz. He's alive.
- 以为你死了呢 - 给你打了五十回了
- Yo, Biggz, we thought you was dead. - I called you 50 times, blood.
你的手♥机♥怎么这个时候掉链子
What's your phone doing on silent at a time like this for, fam?
- 你在哪儿 - 垃圾箱
- Where you at? - In the bin.
在上次躲爱斯勃雷的男孩时的那个里
Same bin I was at that time them boys from Aylesbury was after me.
有个东西在撞垃圾箱 快来救我好吗
One of them things is trying to headbang me out. Rescue me, yeah?
那可不简单 它们在街区里直接穿门而入
Ain't that simple, bruv. Them things are in the block, busting through doors.
只有你有话费 通知所有人
You're the only one with credit.Call everyone, spread the word.
告诉他们呆在家里 懂吗
Tell them to stay inside. Get me?
等救出媞娅给你回电♥话♥
I'll bell you back when we get to Tia's.
真该死
Fuck this, man!
- 伯格茨 - 听我说
- Yo, Biggz. - Listen, listen.
我就一英镑话费 只能打这一次了
I've got one pound credit and bare people to call. I can only say this once.
外星生物入侵 需要支援
We need backup. Alien attack.
慢点说 我听不懂你在说什么
Slow down. I don't understand a word you're saying. Speak slowly.
没时间细说了
This ain't no time to be speaking slowly!
莫斯和丹尼斯去找媞娅了 通知所有人
Moses and Dennis are heading to Tia's.Call everyone!
告诉他们呆在家里 那东西真会杀人
Tell them to come back!That thing we killed was for real!
现在有个正想袭击我呢
Now there's bigger ones battering me...
当你不玩游戏了再打电♥话♥给我
Phone me later when you ain't playing Xbox.
看呐 瑞杰德和加文还活着
Check it. Reginald and Gavin survived.
别再叫错名字了 是小蛮横和小可能
Don't answer those names no more.It's Probs and Mayhem.
樊姆 我们看见外星生物了
Fam, we saw the aliens.
它们和我们擦身而过
They ran past us, straight.
我们带了家伙
We got tools.
- 带上我们吧 - 不是来真的吧
- Let us roll with you, man. - That's not real, is it?
- 天呐 他看着才六岁 - 我九岁半
- Jesus, he looks about six - I'm nine and a half.
- 那可不是玩具 给我 - 放手
- That ain't a toy, Gavin. Give me that. - Hey, leave it!
嘿 樊姆放手
Hey. Hey, let go, fam. Oi, let go.
瑞杰德 加文
Yo, Reginald, Gavin!
回家锁好门 做作业 看火影忍♥者
Go home, lock your door.Do your homework. Watch Naruto.
乖乖呆着 懂吗
Just stay inside tonight, get me?
但那是我表哥的 还给我
That's my cousin's!I gotta give it back!
别嚷嚷了 还没拿走你的水枪呢
Stop bitching,You got a Super Soaker still.
你真以为水枪能对付得了它们
You really think they'll die if you shoot water at them?
那里就没水 对吧
Ain't water in it. Is it?
你不能让他们进来 他们一看就一身麻烦
You ain't bringing all them in here. No.They're involved in something.
有人在追杀他们 他们还带着家伙
Someone's chasing 'em.They got weapons.
还有那个在流血
And, look, that one's bleedin'.
那个女的 我都不认识
And that woman, I don't even know her.
我不会让自己惹不必要的麻烦
I'm not getting myself involved in a situation I don't need to be in.
这是我的房♥间
It's my house, Dimples.
进来吧
Come.
放开我
Get off me, man.
就一架直升机 警♥察♥也惨遭屠♥杀♥
There's only one helicopter out there.Copper chopper.
不是有很多的吗 就剩这么点儿了
Ain't even military.And it's only around these ends.
这不是全伦敦 是局部性的
This ain't London-wide.This is localised.
- 是 就在你脑子里 - 还是你梦里
- Yeah, localised in your head. - Localised in your dreams.
被警♥察♥抓了吗 没错
Drapsed by the feds? Yes.
巨型外星狼形怪物追杀每个人
Big gorilla-alien-wolf monsters killing everyone? Uh-uh.
- 也可能只在这儿有 - 得了吧
- Maybe they only fell on these ends. - Please!
什么外星生物 浩瀚宇宙里的外星生物
What kind of alien, out of all the places in the whole wide world,
电影精选列表