嘿 妈妈
Hi, Mum.
抱歉没能早点打来 有事
Sorry, I couldn't call sooner.Haven't had the chance.
我正回家呢 下班了
No, I'm just walking back to the flat My shift ran over.
这么多玩烟花的孩子
Loads of kids with firework burns.
爸爸还好吗
How's Dad?
下周如何
What about next weekend?
我坐火车来 住一晚上
I could take the train up, stay the night
星期天打给你 商量一下
I'll call you on Sunday.We'll make a plan.
挂电♥话♥啦
Gotta go now.
好的 再见
OK. Bye.
上啊 伙计们
Go on, man.
截断她的路
Hey, cut across her.
糟糕
Oh, fuck.
把电♥话♥给我 快拿给我
Give me the phone, give me the phone.Give me the phone!
钱 把钱包拿给我
The money, the purse.Give me the purse, give it to me.
别磨磨蹭蹭的
Don't fuck about.
喂 别这样
Hey. Please.
- 把戒指给我 - 那不值…
- Give me that ring. - It's not worth...
闭嘴 想被捅吗
Shut up. Wanna get murked, innit?
- 蠢货… - 放开我
- Stupid... - Get off me!
怎么了
Oh! what?
小子 你胆子太大了 快趁警♥察♥来之前走
Boy, you're too brave.Quick, fam, 'fore the feds come.
让警♥察♥去死吧
Fuck the feds, man.
拿着吧
Take it.
看啊 快看
Look, man. Look.
该死的
Fuck!
她逃走了
Oi, she's duckin'.Hey, fam, she's ghostin'.
- 让她去吧 - 有人朝我们扔炸♥弹♥
- Allow it. - Somebody's bombin' us, blood.
只是烟花罢了 大烟花
No, man, it's just a firework.Some big firework.
里头可能有值钱的东西
Nice whip.Could be bare valuables in there.
哦呀
Raargh!
该死 有东西
Shit. There's something...Whoa!
这到底是什么
What the fuck was that?
长得像猩猩的东西
Some orang-utan type thing,I'm not even lying, bruv.
它会呼吸的 就像看门狗一样
Hey, it's breezin', man.It looked like Dobby the house elf.
莫斯被它抓伤了
Moses got shanked by a Dobby.
我要抓住它 宰了它
I'm chasing that down. I'm killing that.
看着吧
Watch.
小心了 这可是我的地盘
Payback, fam.I'm proper stampin' that.
逃到野外了 走吧走吧
It's gone in adventure.Round two, bruv. Round two.
该玩玩去了
Playtime, bruv.
我去拿家伙
I got my tool.
都别拦我 我要杀了那东西
No man stunting.I'm gonna fuck this thing up!
你现在可是胆子大了啊
Yo, you got beef now, Moses.
潘斯特 鞭炮带了吗
Yo, Pest, got them bangers?Yeah.
点上 伙计
Jam, man.
到我上了
It's mine.
支援我啊 支援我
Hey, back me! Back me!
糟糕 我们把它弄坏了
Ah, no, man, that is rank.Hey, we broke it up.
- 那是什么? - 什么都不是 死都死了
- What is that, cuz? - That ain't no is. That's a was.
都说了是像猴子一样的异种嘛
I told you, some exotic creature,like a monkey thing.
天上在下什么 你想说天上下猴子了吗
That fell out of the sky. You trying to tell me it's raining monkeys?
不是猴子 猴子哪有光头的
That ain't no monkey. Monkeys ain't bald.
是怪异的物种 不知道是什么
No, that's some weird thing. I don't know what that is.
我都懒得说 想知道这是什么吗
I ain't even gonna say. You know what that is?
我说那是外星生物 信了吧
I'll tell you what that is. That's a alien, bruv. Believe it.
从外太空来想占领地球的
It must have come from outer space, trying to take over Earth.
不过登陆错地方了
But it landed in the wrong place.
错大发了
The wrong place!
欢迎来伦敦 欢迎来死
Welcome to London, mo fucker.Welcome to the ends, brother.
这是我们的街区 没人惹得起
This is the block. And nobody fucks with the block, do you get me?
街区
The B-L-O-C-K.
♪ 刹车 刹车 刹车 刹车 刹车… ♪
♪ Brap. Brap. Brap. Brap. Brap... ♪
- 还好吗亲爱的 - 不太好
- You all right, love? - Not really.
你住这里吗 是的
Do you live here? Yeah
- 来吧 我带你回家 - 谢谢
- Come along, I'll take you home. - Thank you.
来吧
Come on.
可怜的孩子 小脸吓得惨白
You poor thing.Pale as a ghost, you were.
你肯定是吓坏了
Must have given you such a nasty shock.
- 你真不喝杯茶吗? - 谢啦 没事
- You sure don't want a cup of tea? - Yeah ,just fine
该死的烟花
Bloody fireworks.
真该禁止的
I think they should ban them.
第三次世界大战来了都不知道
Could be the third world war out there,you wouldn't know the difference.
警♥察♥怎么说
What did the police say?
说今晚是最忙的时候 估计面都不会露
Said it was one of the busiest nights of the year. Bet they don't even turn up.
那些孩子都不怕他们了
Only it's not like the kids are scared of 'em no more.
带着刀到处走 好像统治这里一样
Walking around with knives,great big dogs, like they own the block.
抱歉爆粗口了 他们就是该死的怪物
Excuse my French, but they're fucking monsters, ain't they?
是的 该死的怪物
Yeah. Fucking monsters.
肋骨 你还找到什么了吗
..its ribs and that.Have you found anything?
我赌你会给我两英镑去鸡肉世界
I beg you give me two pound to go to Chicken World, fam.
恶心死了
That's disgusting.
莫斯 把这东西弄到哪去啊
Moses,where are we gonna take that thing?
拿到朗家吧 他看什么国家地理的
Take it to Ron's. He watches that National Geographic shit.
他就知道火
All man ever does is blaze,
种花还有看自然频道
water them big buds and watch the nature channel.
他会认出这是什么的 我打给他
He'll identify that thing for real.Let me bell him up.
疯极了 布里斯顿的野兽啊
It was madness, fam. The beast of Brixton.
我们疯了一样地打它
We were crazy kicking that.
不是的妈妈 踢足球呢
No, Mum. Playing football.
我吃了披萨 钱是你给我的啊
Yeah, I had pepperoni pizza.You gave me the money.
一种不认识的生物
Some kind of non-found-out-about creature.
就像战争机器里的动物
Yeah, like Some Gears Of War thing.
十点前回来 我发誓会的
Yes, I know. Back by ten.I swear, Mum, back by ten.
她是护士 有钱赚的
Ah, she's a nurse.They don't get paid nothing, fam.
莫斯 你干嘛老欺负穷♥人♥
Oi, Moses. Why you always picking the poor people, man?
咱们走吧 兄弟们
Hey, let's walk, bruv.Whoo!
喔
Woy.
- 你的脸怎么了 - 打天上掉下来的外星生物啊
- Moses, what happened to your face? - Battled an alien that fell from the sky.
- 你真搞笑 - 那是什么
- You're funny. - Eurgh, what is that?
抱歉 我都不想看这东西
I'm sorry, I can't even look at that.
万圣节是上星期了 万圣节的是假的 这是真的
Halloween was last week.That ain't real. That's a creation.
- 摸摸看 - 拿走 再在我面前晃
- Touch it. - Shove that thing in my face
我就用它的牙咬你
and them fangs are going up in your tits.
拿开点 快长大吧 可能有毒的懂吗
Move it from me. Grow up.Could be diseased, you get me?
我可不想得性病
I don't want no chlamydia.
你是说这是天上下来的
So you're telling me that fell out of the sky?
- 没错 - 还伤了你的脸
- Yeah. - And did that to your face?
- 是的 - 你就把它杀了
- Yeah. - So, you killed lt?
是啊
Yeah.
这动物真不怎么样
Such a bad breed, Moses.
糟糕 活着呢还
Fuck! It's alive!
媞娅在跟你套近乎 她喜欢上你了
Tia is moving to you, Moses.She's on your balls, cuz.
你们说的可是我表姐
Hey, that's my cousin you're chatting about.
嘿 看好了我的大跳
Hey, man. Hey, hey, hey, watch this jump.
快下来 伙计
Get down, man.
相信我 我行的
Trust, I can do it.Humpty-Dumpty.
我们才不要清理你的尸体 走啦
We ain't cleanin' your guts off the floor, Biggz. Come on.
- 我发誓我可以的 - 是啊 你当然可以
- Oh, I swear I could do that. - Yeah, yeah, sure you can, man.
- 加文你这小海盗 - 我不叫加文
- Oi, Gavin, you pyro. - My name ain't Gavin.
我叫小蛮横 他是小可能
It's Mayhem and he's Probs.
这两个名字 没开玩笑吧
Probs and Mayhem? Seriously?
- 这是什么 - 不关你事
- Urgh, what is that? - That's none of your business.
它生病了
That's sick, man.
你们去哪儿 让我们跟着来吧
Where you going?Let us come with you.
是啊 让我们跟你混吧 我们很坏的
Yeah, Moses, let us roll with you.We're bad boys.
走开走开 这是大人的事 你们还小
Go away. This is big man business.You're too tiny.
你进得了酒吧了再说吧
Yeah, get in touch when you get your first pube.
去你♥妈♥的♥
Go suck your mum.
呜喔
Oooh!Whoo!
电影精选列表