难以置信 我知道
Unbelievable I know.
它很老 非常老 它一直在那里
It's old. So very old. And it's always been there.
那你们为什么都表现得像婴儿?
So why do you all act like babies?
传统?
Tradition?
听着 拿一些那个东西 帮我把这个系好
Look, get some of that stuff and help me strap this in.
然后... 让我们为你们的妈妈报仇
And then... Let's avenge your mother.
我相信你 爸爸
I trust you, dad.
这块布...
This cloth...
闻着像便便
smells like poo.
哦 天呐 这是便便
Oh God, it is poo.
我身上有吗?
Have I got any on me?
没有 没有
No. No.
没有 你看着挺好的
No, you look fine.
现在抓到你了 乔治
Got you now, George.
摆脱不掉这个了 老男人
No worming your way out of this one, old chap.
有遗言吗 你这个老恶棍?
Any last words, you old scoundrel?
你们需要一个大点的尿布
You're gonna need a bigger nappy.
我知道那个味道
I know that smell.
那是亢奋泻药
It's Hyper Lax.
你做了什么?
What have you done?
你这个疯癫的混♥蛋♥ 你做了怎样的地狱之火?
You mad bastard, what the hell fire have you done?
对不起 杰里米 议会需要重新洗牌
Sorry Jeremy. Parliament needed a reshuffle.
其实 我觉得我还好
Actually, I think I'm okay.
不好
No.
爸爸! 爸爸! 爸爸!
Dad! Dad! Dad!
对了 金 你拿钥匙 我来拿硬盘
Right, Kim. You get the key, I'll get the hard drive.
为什么我不能拿硬盘?
Why can't I get the hard drive?
好吧 因为...
Well, coz...
你♥爸♥爸向你展示了你要找什么而且...
Your dad showed you what you're looking for and...
我没有认真听
I wasn't really listening.
快点 我们没有时间了
Come on, we're running out of time.
我拿到了
I've got it.
我还能闻到便便的味道
I can still smell it.
我们还是走吧
Let's just go.
你能听到吗?
Can you hear that?
它在试着讲话
It's trying to speak.
它在试着告诉我一些东西
It's trying to tell me something.
离它远点 - 不 不 不
Get away from it. - No no no.
它在试着向我展示
It's trying to show me.
它在尝试
It's trying.
你好 提姆 你非常安全
Hello Tim. You're quite safe.
什么?
What?
我在哪? - 你在一个交替平面
Where am I? - You are in an alternate plane.
一个超出你意识范围的存在
An existence well beyond your awareness.
为什么? - 因为
Why? - Because.
因为这样更容易沟通
Because it is easier to communicate in this way.
谁... 谁? - 我有很多名字
Who... who? - I have many names.
我来自另外一种生物状态 提姆 我是永存不灭的 我是神
I come from another state of being, Tim. I am eternal. I am a God.
太好了
Great.
我被很多人崇敬 但是他们是我肉体状态的枷锁
I am revered by many, but they are the shackles of my physical state.
我用那些人建造金字塔
With these hands I have built pyramids,
我雕刻了诺亚方舟 夷平了山脉 建造了教堂和寺庙
I have carved arks, flattened mountains. Constructed cathedrals and temples.
全部按照人类的吩咐
All at the behest of humanity.
然而你们给我的报答
And you repay me.
就是把我锁在地球深处的井里
Locked in walls deep in the earth.
喂你们的粪便
Fed your excrement.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我的苦恼是贴补我要统领的军队
My misery is a pittance to pay for the army I will command.
一个伟大的军队 如同你们对我这种生物的称呼 肥料之神
A great army of, as you call my kind, Sterculius.
粪便之神
The God of Excrement.
我分泌的金属块 你们这种人欢快地收割的
The nuggets I secrete, which your kind harvest with glee...
他们是我的蛋 我的孩子们
they are my eggs, my children.
他们的时间快到了
And their time is near.
等等 那是神的便便?
Hang on. There's a God of Poo?
嗯 你可以查看下
Yeah. You can look it up.
你为什么告诉我这些?
Why are you telling me this?
好吧 谁会相信你呢?
Well, who would believe you?
现在 让我了解你
Now, let me understand you.
好吧 我是提姆
Well I am Tim.
我上大学 我异父异母的妹妹是...
I go to college, my step sister is...
不 提姆 你只需要向我打开你的脑海 我可以自己看
No Tim. You just need to open up your mind to me, and I can see for myself.
读取我的脑海?
Read my mind?
呃... 在某种程度上讲 提姆 是的
Erm... in a way Tim, yes.
他想读取我的脑海
He wants to read my mind.
如果他看到一切 那怎么办?
What if he sees everything?
比如 你知道的...
Like, you know...
一切
Everything.
提姆你这个混♥蛋♥ 他现在在读取我的脑海
Tim you click, he's reading my mind now!
不 提姆 我没有 我向你保证
No, Tim, I aren't. I promise you.
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything.
是的 你说了 提姆
Yes, you did Tim.
不要再想了 提姆
Stop thinking, Tim.
你无法阻止我 提姆 加入我吧
You can't stop me, Tim. Join me.
到我这里来
Come to me.
我还在他的脑袋里面吗?
Am I still inside his head?
回到我这里 提姆
Come back to me, Tim.
泻药 继续 吃掉它
Lax. Go on, eat it.
吃掉它
Eat it.
吃掉这个美味...
Eat the nice...
多汁的...
juicy...
汉堡包
burger.
你在吓我
You're frightening me.
啊啊啊!
Arghhh!
啊啊啊!
Arghhh!
啊啊啊!
Arghhh!
提姆... 提姆! 你产生幻觉了
Tim... Tim! You're hallucinating.
回来 我们现在得走了
Come back. We need to go now.
我做完了 我会做任何事情
I've done it. I'll do anything.
谢谢你 谢谢你
Thank you. Thank you.
我以为你...
I thought you were...
我太害怕了 提姆
I was so scared, Tim.
提姆 起作用了!
Tim. It's working!
那是什么?
What was that?
提姆 你得踩足油门
Tim, you need to put your foot down.
什么... 那是什么?
What... what is it?
提姆 你得快点儿开
Tim, you need to go much faster.
它来了!
It's coming!
提米!
Timmy!
对不起 金 我太累了!
I'm sorry Kim. I really tried!
中!
Bugger!
电影精选列表