不要绑太松
Do not let too much air get on their bits.
更换时 最微小的气流也可能导致严重问题
The slightest draft can create serious problems at changing time.
从现在开始 不得休息 直到早上3点整
There will be no breaks from now until precisely 3 a.m.
一旦开始吃东西
Once feeding commences,
不要对成人婴儿可能出现的身体变化感到恐慌
do not be alarmed by some physical changes the Adult Babies may display.
那是完全正常的
These are perfectly normal.
不要对他们的身体外观感到烦躁不安
Do not be too perturbed by their physical appearances.
现在 我们还有其他问题吗?
Now, do we have any questions?
抱歉... 呃...
Sorry... erm...
上厕所休息时间呢? 抽烟休息时间呢?
toilet breaks? Cigarette breaks?
停!
Stop!
成人婴儿的监管是不得间断的
The Adult Baby supervision is constant.
那些都是非常重要而且有影响力的人 芭芭拉
These are very important and powerful people, Barbara.
我们必须遵守规章制度 必须一直照管他们的兴致和需要
It is imperative that we follow protocol, and tend to their whims and needs at all times.
清楚了吗 芭芭拉?
Is that clear, Barbara?
是的 女士
Yes, Miss.
非常好 女士们
Very well. Ladies.
如果你们愿意 请
If you will, please.
再见吧
Pip pip.
哦 天啊 不
Oh Jesus, no.
快了 快了
Soon. Soon.
我觉得你们两个最好在这里等着
I think it best if you two wait here.
保持警惕
Keep a look out.
妈妈 不行 我和你一起去
Mum. No chance. I'm coming with you.
嘘 你得保持安静
Sshh, you have to be quiet.
乔治的生命危在旦夕
It's George's life at stake.
求你了 提姆 只是...
Please Tim, just...
按照我要求的做
do as I ask.
照顾金
Look after Kim.
我不会耽搁太久 我知道我要去哪里
I wont be long. I know where I'm going.
如果你们看到人 就躲起来
If you see anybody, hide.
不要... 把这件事搞砸了 提姆 求你了
Don't... ruin this Tim. Please.
如果你被抓住 那怎么办?
What if you get caught?
给你
Here.
你负责车
You're in charge of the car.
不要担心 我会没事的
Don't worry, I'll be okay.
哦 这... 这没关系
Oh, it's... it's ok.
给你 给你的熊
Here. Here's your bear.
这是克莱夫 克莱夫熊 哦 好的
It's Clive. Clive the bear. Oh, ok.
抱抱 抱抱
Hug hug.
哦... 好的
Oh... ok.
对不起
Sorry.
这是他的第一个尿布 我是新来的
It's his first one. I'm new.
他们都应该长这样吗?
Are they all supposed to look like this?
哦哦哦哦
Ohhhh.
你是谁? - 我呃...
Who are you? - I err...
你怎么进来的?
How did you get in?
你是候补人员?
Are you a reserve?
是的 啊 啊
Yes. Ah. Ah.
你迟到了 你不应该迟到! 立刻换衣服
You're late. You should never be late! Get changed immediately.
24B号♥房♥间 你的制♥服♥挂在那里 赶快
Room 24B. Your uniform is hanging. Chop chop.
走这边 你这个十足的白♥痴♥
This way, you blithering idiot.
乔治? 这里不欢迎你了
George? You're not allowed here anymore.
你要干什么?
What are you up to?
这是大卫 他需要你格外的照顾和关怀
This is David. He needs your extra care and attention.
他该换尿布了 换下来的放在标注'银行'的篮子里
He is due a change. Dirties in the basket marked 'Bank'.
恢复原样
As you were.
你能看到什么?
What can you see?
一名护士
A nurse.
一定是某种医院
Must be some kind of hospital.
为什么他们想从一家医院拿东西?
Why would they want something from a hospital?
我不知道
I don't know.
我要快速地看一下周围
I'm gonna have a quick look around.
你在这里等着
You wait here.
提姆
Tim.
我五分钟后回来 不要担心
I'll be five minutes. Don't worry.
这是一家医院 可能发生的最糟糕的事情是我被扔出来
It's a hospital. The worst that could happen is I get thrown out.
只要... 在这里等着
Just... wait here.
你好 你也是从今晚开始工作吗?
Hiya. Just start tonight as well?
嗯
Yeah.
你好 大卫
Hello David.
你是一个... 大的... 男的... 东西
You're a... big... boy... thingie.
那足够了
That's enough of that.
是什么...
What is...
我不知道
I have no idea.
某种... 对治疗的反应?
Some... reaction to the therapy?
牛奶?
The milk?
他们说了可能会发生 但是我也从未见过这样的东西
They said it might happen, but I have never seen anything like it either.
哦 不错的乐队 顺便说一下
Oh, good band by the way.
啊?
Huh?
邪恶暴风雪
Evil Blizzard.
嗯
Yeah.
我在大学见过他们
I saw them at the uni.
嗯嗯嗯 我也在那里
Yeah yeah yeah, I was there.
演出很棒
It was a good gig.
嗯
Yeah.
我就是那个被保安扔下舞台的人 当...
I was the one that got thrown off stage by security when erm...
当他们表演的时候...
when they played...
舌垫!
Tongue Cushion!
我现在想起你了 那些保安都是蠢猪
I remember you now. Those security guards were complete arseholes.
哦! 他喜欢你
Oh! He likes you.
屎 对不起 等等
Crap. Sorry. Hang on.
哦 天啊
Oh God.
我不认识很多邪恶暴风雨的粉丝
Don't know many Evil Blizzard fans.
下次表演时 好好和别人相处
Be nice to go along with someone at the next show.
我当时是最后一个没伴的人
I was Billy no-mates at the last one.
好啦 很高兴认识你
Well it was nice to meet you.
我是提米 提姆
It's Timmy. Tim.
我是芭芭拉
I'm Barbara.
我最好... - 嗯
I'd better... - Yeah.
好吧 提姆 呃我希望...
Well, Tim. Erm I hope...
我们下次再见 或许下次演出 或者...
we meet again. Maybe the next gig, or...
下次你想帮我带屎
next time you want to take my crap.
什么?
What?
那个... - 哦 是啊
The... - Oh yeah.
那么... 希望我会很快再见到你
Erm well... I'll see you soon I hope.
同样 我也是
Too. As well.
拜
Bye.
拜
Bye.
对碰
Bing Bong.
你觉得你到底在做什么?
What the hell do you think you're doing?
我迷路了
I was lost.
对不起
I'm sorry.
你拿的是什么?
What are you holding?
没什么
Nothing.
什么也没有
Nothing at all.
真的吗?
Really?
你不是候补人员 对不对?
You're not a reserve are you?
是的 我是 我... 发誓
Yes, I am. I... swear.
太奇怪了
Most odd.
你为谁工作?
Who do you work for?
什么 我不是 我是说...
What, I don't. I mean...
议会
The council.
但那只是短期工作所以我...
But it was only supposed to be a temporary job so I...
不要开玩笑了
Don't take the piss.
你为谁工作?
Who do you work for?
不要让我再问一遍
I won't ask again.
提姆
Tim.
那是一包屎尿布吗?
Is that a bag of shitty nappies?
哦 是啊
Oh. Yeah.
电影精选列表