是提姆! 看在上帝的份上 是提姆!
It's Tim! For Christ's sake, it's Tim!
提姆 对不起 提姆 我真的很抱歉 提姆
Tim, sorry. Tim. I truly am sorry, Tim.
但是我们不要忘了钥匙的事情
But let's not forget the key issue here.
家人
Family.
他妈的你杀了我们的家人 你这个杂种!
You killed our fucking family, you bastard!
你和你♥他♥妈♥的畸形秀 你♥他♥妈♥的白♥痴♥!
You and your fucking freakshow, you fucking dickhead!
公园曲
Park.
提姆 提姆! 下去 下去!
Tim, Tim! Get off. Get off!
住手!
Stop it!
我感觉不到... 我的双腿了
Missed... Both me legs.
马格瑞特
Margaret.
提姆
Tim.
我知道他是一个混♥蛋♥...
I know he's a shit...
但他是我的爸爸 我爱他
but he's my dad, and I love him.
还有爸爸
And dad,
现在开始 你要对提姆多一些尊重
you need to start treating Tim with a bit more respect.
因为不管你喜不喜欢
Because like it or not,
我喜欢他
I like him.
比我想象的喜欢
More than I thought I did.
好吧 金...
Okay. Kim...
我可以向你保证 那里有一本书
I can assure you there is a book out there,
关于这是多么错误的事情 关于那么 那么多的层次
on how wrong that is, on so so many levels.
但是我也可以向你保证
But I can also assure you,
现在... 我们没子弹了
now... we have no gun.
我们真的 真的得走了
We really, really need to go.
多么血腥混乱啊
What a bloody mess.
马格瑞特 下次我们找私人保镖
Margaret, next time we get private security.
她太没用了 连情报局都会比她好
She's useless. Even agency would be better.
好了 猎捕开始
Right, let the hunt begin.
你这个鸡♥巴♥
You cock.
好了 我有一个主意 这是碰运气的事 不过...
Okay, I've got an idea. It's a long shot, but...
我们得去厨房♥
We need to get to the kitchen.
出什么事了?
What happened?
好吧 不是我们干的
Well, it wasn't us.
他们现在在哪?
Where are they now?
楼下走廊 西侧
Downstairs corridor, west wing.
好了!
Right!
让我们把这件事情结束 然后叫清洁工
Let's get this done, and call in the cleaners.
娘娘腔在哪 - 好了
Wheren Effembie. - Right.
桶 桶... 桶... 桶
Buckets. B... b... buckets.
好了
Right.
这是什么?
What is it?
这个 亲爱的 是亢奋泻药
This my clear, is Hyper Lax.
军用级泻药
Military grade laxative.
足以让一个格拉斯哥市大小的国家的人腹泻
Enough hereto put a nation the size of Glasgow on its arse.
我们有液态的 还有气态的
We have the liquid, and the gas.
为什么? - 为了增加大便产量
Why? - To increase the yield.
好了 快点 路上 我会告诉你们
Right, come on. I'll tell you on the way.
他们回头了
They're heading back.
提姆
Tim.
哦 这里好臭
Oh, it stinks in here.
食物的大便 你能期待怎样
What do you expect. The food's shit.
字面意思 菜单上就这样写的
Literally. And that's what's on the menu.
所有的这些原因 必须停止
The reason for all of this. It needs to stop.
当它把这个大口吞下的时候...
When it gobbles this down...
大便会产生严重后果
The shit will hit the fan.
这个管用吗?
Will this do it?
退化至婴儿期间
During regression to infancy,
我们被给予最少量的这个
we're given the most minuscule quantities of this
以便产出尽可能多的大便 加快其饲料的传递速度
to maximise production, speed up delivery of its feed.
一小滴这个...
A tiny drop of this...
会让人流泪
will bring a tear to the eye.
乔治
George.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
大卫... 哈喽
David... hello.
废话少说 乔治
Cut the shit, George.
你在对饲料做什么?
What are you doing with the feed?
离开这里 这里会变得乱七八糟
Get out of here, it's gonna get messy.
马格瑞特 克♥林♥顿♥...
Margaret, Clinton...
让孩子们安静一会儿 好吗?
Keep the children quiet a minute, will you?
我和乔治有事要商量
George and I have something to discuss.
荣幸之至
My pleasure.
我要和你打架 乔治 但我警告你...
I'm gonna fight you George, but I warn you...
这绝不会是一场公平的打架
It'll never be a fair fight.
布林顿规则?
Bullingdon rules?
对的 老男孩 你知道怎样破解
That's right old boy, you know the crack.
这次出手算你运气好
Lucky shot.
你这样认为? 那这次怎么算?
You think so? How do you account for this?
你这个杂种 你
You bastard, you.
你觉得这些拳呢?
What do you think of these apples?
戴夫!
Dave!
我觉得你把我的鼻子打坏了
I think you broke it.
现在我要把你打折 就像市中心的一名社会工作者
Now I'm gonna break you, like an inner city social worker.
你太好了
You're very good.
我会变得更好
I get better.
谢谢你
Thank you.
大卫!
David!
我要把你切的比养老金还要糟糕 乔治
I'm going to cut you worse than a state pension, George.
没事了
It's ok.
我还好
I'm ok.
我会对付剩下的人
I'll get the rest of them.
只要帮我离开这里
Just help me out of here.
上帝啊
God.
我不认为他们注定会出现在这里
I don't think they're meant to be there.
哦 爸爸 不要 把那个放下
Oh dad, don't. Put it down!
看着我
Look at me.
我要死了 不管怎样
I'm going, one way or another.
这是我的机会 赎罪的机会
This is my chance. Redemption.
我得恢复我的荣誉
I have to regain my honour.
为了桑德拉 为了提姆 为了你
For Sandra. For Tim, for you.
为了全体选民
For the constituency.
我时间不多了 金 把那个滤毒罐递给我
I've not got much time, Kim. Pass me the canister.
你要做什么?
What are you gonna do?
拿到地下室门的钥匙
Get the key for the basement door,
以及控制室的硬盘
and the hard drive from the control room.
硬盘有... 上面有最近72小时的安保录像
It's got the... last 72 hours of security footage on it.
硬盘插在桌子后面
It's plugged in at the back of the desk.
钥匙现在在胃底
The key is now deep in stomach.
那是一个苍白的纹理状的囊
It's a pale veiny sac.
看着有点像这个
Looks a bit like this.
他们是谁?
Who are they?
那是一个政♥治♥阴谋集团
It's a cabal.
一个秘密协会
A secret society.
所以你们不只是像变♥态♥梅森那样?
So you're not just like kinky Masons?
不 不 不 比那个严重
No no no. It's more than that.
声称拥有一个建立在大便上的帝国
had claim to an empire built on shit.
现在他的继承人拥有它
Now his heirs own it.
一个将其触角伸到很远很深地方的帝国
An empire with tendrils stretching far and wide,
但是他们总能把触角伸到更远更深的地方
but they can always be stretched farther and wider.
这就是他们渴求的东西
And that is what they thirst
如果一无所有 财富也就一文不值
Wealth is nothing if there is nothing.
没有人买♥♥单 权利就是一切
No one left to buy. Power is everything.
战争耗费巨大
And wars aren't cheap.
但是有源源不断的金子 一切都可以实现
But with an endless supply of gold, everything is achievable.
它已经在他家待了好几代了 那个东西
It's been in his family for generations, that thing.
分泌乳汁 喂精英们的大便
Lactating its milk. Feeding on the filth of the elite.
作为回报 它产下专业赛马骑师大小的金块
In turn, it clips golden nuggets the size of a professional jockey.
所以你们喝了它的奶 变成某种猪东西
So you drink its milk, turn into pig things,
把大便拉在尿布上 然后喂它 然后这个东西从那里...生产金子
shit into nappies and then feed it back to it, which this thing then produces gold from its...
屁♥股♥ 嗯
Bottom. Yeah.
电影精选列表