我遇到你妈妈
I met your mum.
坠入爱河 我想过正常的生活
Fell in love, and I wanted to live a normal life.
远离这个神经病
Away from this insanity.
这就是我想要那份文件的原因
That's why I wanted the file.
我是一个糟糕透顶的胆小鬼 蒂莫西
I'm a terrible coward, Timothy.
我想退出 我需要那份文件
I wanted out, and I needed the file.
那个'东西'让你有房♥子住
That 'thing' put a roof over your head.
那个'东西'让你去一些地方
That "thing" took you places.
给你机会
Unlocked doors.
成就了如今的统治阶级
Made the ruling class what it is today.
还有你 亲爱的小伙子
And you, dear boy.
你来到这里必死无疑
You walked into certain death coming here.
冒着他...的生命危险
To risk the life of one of his...
他自己家庭
his own family.
我是令人厌恶的东西?
And I am the abomination?
杂种! 你...
Bastard! You...
你杀了我妈妈
You killed my mum.
结束! 这该结束了!
To end! It has to end!
提姆 做些什么 让他停下!
Tim, do something. Make him stop!
你杀了我妈妈!
You killed my mum!
提姆! 爸爸!
Tim! Dad!
桶... 桶... 桶
B... b... buckets.
婴... 婴儿 婴... 婴... 婴儿
B... baby. B... b... baby.
妈妈 妈妈 想要我妈妈
Mamma. Mamma. Want me mum.
女士... 我不舒服
Miss... I don't feel very well.
哦 好吧 那回你的房♥间吧
Oh well, back to your room then.
躺下
Have a lie down.
你很快就走了
You'll be going soon.
欢迎朋友们 欢迎我们前行
Welcome friends. Welcome as we travel forward.
回归吧 我的朋友们 回归吧
Reclaim my friends. Reclaim.
穿越你的岁月
Travel through your years.
你是一个年轻人
You are a youth.
你的学校 你的父母 你的朋友
Your school, your parents, your friends.
他们在记忆里陪着你
They are with you in memory.
回归吧
Reclaim.
前行 朋友们
Travel forward, friends.
你在探索身体的变化
You are discovering changes in your body.
你的腰部出现奇怪的感觉
Strange feelings in your loin.
回归吧 我的朋友们 肉体的欢乐记忆
Reclaim my friends, memories of pleasures of the flesh.
你又大又强壮 你喜欢钱 你想要钱
You are big and strong. You like money. You want money.
记住 你就是钱
Remember. You are money.
回归吧 我的朋友们 回归吧
Reclaim my friends. Reclaim.
回归吧 我的朋友们 回归吧
Reclaim my friends. Reclaim.
回归吧 回归吧
Reclaim. Reclaim.
住手 住手!
Stop it. Stop it!
起来 别闹了!
Get up. Pack it in!
天啊
God.
你们两个别闹了
Pack it in the pair of you.
我不知道你做了什么破事
I don't know what shit you've been up to,
但是我不想失去你们其中的一个
but I don't want to lose either of you.
现在这是什么地方?
Now what is this place?
还有他是谁?
And who is he?
他在哪?
Where is he?
马格瑞特!
Margaret!
他们在这里!
They're in here!
他们在这里! 马格瑞特!
They're in here! Margaret!
克♥林♥顿♥...
Clinton...
亲爱的 去拿我的电锯
Be a dear and fetch my chainsaw.
是的 女士
Yes, Miss.
哦!
Ooh!
或许再拿一两把刀
And perhaps a knife or two.
是的 是的 是的 是的 是的
Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.
快点过来! 闯入者!
Come quickly! The intruders!
他们都在这里!
They're all in here!
哦 真倒霉!
Oh, blow!
他是一兆美元以上金库的唯一继承人 还是一个邪恶的杂种
Sole heir to a trillion-dollar-plus gold stockpile, and evil bastard.
和钱无关 乔治
It's not about the money anymore, George.
权利 一直都是权利
The power. Always the power.
金子 只是踏脚石
Gold, as a stepping stone.
难道你不喜欢吗 孩子?
Don't you like it child?
他喝了太多奶 变得贪婪
He drank too milk much. Got greedy.
操! - 说人话 蒂莫西
Fuck! - Language, Timothy.
他们朝这边来了
They're coming this way.
哦 操
Oh fuck.
乔治 你在做什么?
George. What are you doing?
你在做什么? - 我在堵门 亲爱的
What are you doing? - I'm blocking the door, sweetheart.
哦 乔治!
Oh, George!
她来了
She's coming.
她拿了一把电锯
She's got a chainsaw.
嗯 我知道 我会打开刹车
Yeah, I know. I'll put the brake on.
它在哪? - 什么在哪?
Where is it? - Where's what?
枪 我了解你
The gun. I know you.
没有更多的保护 你不会出现在这里
You wouldn't be here without more protection.
把我移开 我会告诉你 先把我移开
Move me, I'll tell you. Move me first.
不行 先告诉我 否则我杀了她 然后我再把你移开
Nope, tell me first. Or I kill her, then I'll move you.
在我的椅子下面
It's under my seat.
提姆 看着他
Tim, watch him.
事情不是这样的 乔治
That's not it, George.
好吧 那本来应该是一把扁平鼻子的手♥枪♥
Well it could have been a snub nosed pistol.
讨厌
Drat.
找到枪了! 给我钥匙
Got it! Give me the key.
他们不见了
They've gone.
还有人需要换尿布吗?
Does anyone else need changing?
出什么事儿了? 出什么事儿了?
What's the matter? What's the matter?
护士!
Nurse!
但是我们应该长这样吗 大卫
But we aren't meant to look like this, David.
当我们穿越的时候 我们不应该长这样啊
When we come through, we're not meant to look like this.
你觉得我们做的太过了?
Do you think we overdid it?
喝太多了?
Drank too much?
不 不 一劳永逸
No, no. Takes decades for permanency.
你好 亲爱的 这是意外之喜
Hello dear. This is a most unexpected pleasure.
进来
Come in.
不要害怕 就这样
Don't be scared. That's it.
现在
Now.
或许你可以向我和我的伙伴解释...
Maybe you could explain to my associates and I...
这都是些什么
what this is all about.
嘿?
Hey?
杀人犯!
Murderer!
她杀了卫♥生♥部♥长!
She's killed the health minister!
哦 好吧 这是改变游戏的人 杀人犯
Oh, well. That's a game changer, murder.
我是说 我们总能找到另外一个卫♥生♥部♥长
I mean we can get always get another health minister.
反正我也不喜欢他 但是... 杀人犯就是杀人犯
I didn't like him anyway, but er... murder is murder.
不! - 今晚有法官加入我们吗?
No! - Have we got a judge in tonight?
是的
Aye.
啊... 好吧兄弟 罪名是谋杀...
Ah... well brother, the charge is murder...
判决是... - 有罪!
and the verdict is... - Guilty!
怎么宣判?
What do you say for the sentence?
两周社区志愿服务
Two weeks community service.
什么?
What?
只是开个玩笑 哈 哈
Only joking. Ha ha.
死刑 - 不!
Death. - No!
嗯 以任何可用的方式!
Yeah, by any means available!
把她带去那里 伙伴们
Get her in there, lads.
不! 不!
No! No!
我可以忍♥受谋杀 这是一回事
I can tolerate murder, that's one thing.
但是对我来说 那听着或许很奇怪...
But for me, and it might sound peculiar...
其实激怒我的是服务太差
What really gets my goat is poor service.
哦 是的 标准下降
Oh yes, a slipping in standards.
这是一个很糟糕的死的方式 这不是血腥的英国人
It's a shitty way to go, and it's not bloody British.
听着 提米
Look, Timmy.
电影精选列表