中!
Bugger.
哦 抱歉 亲爱的
Oh, sorry dear.
给你 蒂莫西
Here, Timothy.
提姆
Tim.
你知道我不想让人叫我蒂莫西
You know I don't like being called Timothy.
抱歉 提米
Sorry Timmy.
提姆
Tim.
快掷骰子 提姆
Just roll the dice, Tim.
我暂时充当一个卡特里娜人脸定时器
I'm Face Timing Katrina in a bit.
我根本不喜欢这个游戏
I don't even like this game.
干嘛?
What?
干嘛?
What?
哦 干得好 提姆 你得了一个对碰
Ooh well done, Tim. You got a Bing Bong.
不 他还没得
No, not yet he hasn't.
那是什么呢?
What's that then?
不是 那不是对碰
No that's not a Bing Bong.
他还没说那个话
He hasn't said the word.
说什么? - 对碰
Said what? - Bing Bong.
提米 你得说那个话...
Timmy, you have to say the words...
这是规则
it's in the rules.
儿子!
Son!
对碰
Bing Bong.
哦 你太快了
Oh, you're so fast.
干得好 提米 干得好
Well done Timmy, well done.
提姆 - 是的 干得好
Tim. - Yes, well done.
真是无聊透顶
This is so far beyond boring.
那么 那是真的吗?
So, is that it?
对不起 亲爱的? 我呃... 我不太确定
Sorry darling? I er... I'm not quite sure.
游戏 乔治 那真的是因为游戏吗?
The game George, is that it for the game?
现在按照顺时针来
Clockwise now.
他们来抓你了 芭芭拉
They're coming to get you, Barbara.
准确地讲 你还有一分钟
You have one minute precisely.
这里不允许迟到
Lateness is not tolerated here.
抱歉 我马上来
Sorry. I'm coming.
立刻!
Now!
我的短裤...
What are my knickers...
还有这个怎么会在他卧室里?
and this doing in his bedroom?
哦 提姆
Oh, Tim.
不是我把它们放在那里的
I didn't put them there.
那它们怎么会在你的床底下
Well they were under your bed.
妈妈
Mum.
说实话
Honest.
这是一场误会
It's a misunderstanding.
真的
Really.
那么 这一定是近期的另外一场误会
Well there must have been another misunderstanding recently.
它们还是黏糊糊的
They're still sticky.
他有一种病态...
He's been having a wan...
金 桑德拉 提姆
Kim. Sandra. Tim.
我觉得我们需要谈谈
I think we need to talk.
提姆 你从金的卧室拿东西了吗?
Tim. Did you take something out of Kim's bedroom?
没拿 - 骗子 我知道你在做什么
No. - Liar. I know what you've been doing.
什么? 我在做什么? 什么?
What? What have I been doing? What?
你真的认为我趁你熟睡的时候爬进你的卧室
You really think that I crept into your bedroom while you was fast asleep,
在你的短裤上喷香水 然后对着短裤手♥淫♥?
sprayed perfume on your knickers and then whacked one off into them?
真的吗? 你疯了
Really? You're mental.
完全疯了
Totally mental.
我觉得 提米 或许你应该上楼回你的房♥间
I think maybe Timmy, you should go upstairs to your room.
不 我已经十八岁了
No. I'm eighteen.
你不能总让我回房♥间
You can't just send me to my room.
所有人 把手举起来
Everybody, hands in the air
否则有人会伤的非常严重
or some get very hurt.
所有人现在把手举起来 否则有人会得到这个
Everybody do now, or someone get this.
按他们的要求做!
Do what they ask!
提姆! 哦 请不要伤害他!
Tim! Oh please don't hurt him!
趴下 贱女人 所有人趴在地板上
Get down bitch woman. Everybody on the floor.
我是伯特·雷诺兹 这是...
I am Burt Reynolds. This is...
我 呃 不是 我是巴里
I'm er not. I am Barry.
那么... 你们或许想知道为什么 对吧?
So... you are probably wondering why, yes?
为什么伯特和巴里进我家?
Why is Burt and Barry coming into my house?
呜呼呼呼呼
Boo hoo hoo hoo hoo.
你 起来 我们走
You, up. Let's go.
你 大个子先生
You. Mr Big Man.
你是大个子 对吧?
You are Big Man, Yes?
最大的男人
Biggest man.
我想要一些东西 对我来说非常珍贵的东西
I want something. Very valuable to me.
我们的珠宝在楼上 - 闭嘴! 你这个贱女人
Our jewellery is upstairs. - Shut up! You cow bitch.
你的大个子 你爱他吗? - 爱
Your Big Man. You love him? - Yes.
如果我从这里打个大洞 你还爱他吗?
You love him if I blow big hole through here?
或者... 从这里?
Or... through here?
或者从这里? - 嘿!
Or through here? - Hey!
这把枪打的洞非常大
This gun make very big hole.
比弗拉德的枪打的洞大
Bigger hole than Vlad's.
你这个杂种! - 干嘛? 是这样的
You bastard! - What? It is.
哦 对不起 对不起 我说的是巴里
Oh, sorry, sorry. I mean to say Barry.
弗拉德是别人 我认识的... 以前
Vlad is someone else. I knew... once.
我搭档想说的是
What my partner is trying to say,
他胡言乱语 是因为他反应迟钝
and he struggle, because he backward
所以这不是他的错
so it's not his fault.
我们想要一些东西 好吧?
We want something. Okay?
你们得帮我们拿到
And you are going to help get it for us.
如果你们按照我们说的做 他就活着
You do as we say. And he lives.
如果你们要耍弄你们的...
And you get to play your...
迪米特里! - 干嘛?
Dimitry! - What?
他们有对碰
They have Bing Bong.
我们谈谈 你 我 在此之后 长谈
We talk. You, me. After this. Long talk.
请... - 你什么都不要说 大个子先生
Please... - You have nothing to say, Mr Big Man.
我们来说 现在 我们都冷静下来了吗?
We do talking. Now, we all calm?
女士们 如你们所知 在我们合约的存续期间
Ladies, as you know, the highest quality service
期待你们最高品质的服务
is expected from you for the duration of our contract.
你们分得的病人期待真实的东西
Your allotted patients expect the real thing.
不允许任何假笑 嘲笑或讥笑
No smirking, laughing or mockery of any kind is tolerated.
一旦我们进入这个房♥间 你们就是护士...
As soon as we enter this room you are nursey...
对星球上一些最有影响力的人来说
to some of the most influential men on the planet.
谨慎是重点 如此...
Discretion is of priority, and as such...
没人应该知道你们在哪...
no one should have been informed of your whereabouts...
并且应该已经虚构好并表述了不在场证明
and alibi's should have been fabricated and expressed.
如果你们没有传达你们的托词 关于...
Should you not have relayed your cover story regarding...
你们在哪 现在请说出来
your whereabouts. Please speak now.
我们有任务给你们
We have errand for you.
是的 傻瓜的任务
Yes. Fool's errand.
安静 弗拉德!
Quiet Vlad!
巴里
Barry.
巴里会给你们指示和钥匙
Barry will give you directions and key.
那是一所大房♥子 你们很容易进入
It is big house. You will get in easy.
如果你们小心谨慎的话
If you are careful.
你们有房♥子的简图 知道如何进入
You have diagram of house, and how to get in.
钥匙会把门打开
Key will open door.
简图很不错 向你展示去哪个房♥间
Nice drawing show you which room go to.
房♥间里有个盒子 盒子上面有个"行政B"的标签
In room there is box. It has label "Administration B" on top of box.
这就是你们想要的东西 你们把那个盒子带回来 交给我们
This is what you want. You bring it back and give to us.
我们离开 我们不会把大个子杀掉
We leave, we don't kill Big Man.
所有人玩对碰 所有人都开心
Everybody play Bing Bong. Everybody happy.
如果我们... 那怎么办 如果我们被抓住 那怎么办?
What if we... What if we get caught?
娘娘腔大个子 你认为会发生什么? 他会死掉
What you think will happen big tough girly boy? He will die.
然后我们对付你们
Then we come for you.
为什么是我们?
Why us?
为什么不是呢?
Why not?
那么 我们都清楚我们做什么了吧?
So. We all clear on what we do?
你们有三个小时的时间把我们想要的东西带给我们
You have three hours to bring us what we want.
之后...
After that...
电影精选列表