已经结束了
It's over!
有刺客
Assassin!
信仰之跃
A leap of faith.
现在在哪儿
Where are we?
似乎是个军事港口
It looks like a military port.
位于加的斯 帕洛斯德拉夫龙特拉
Kadiz, Palos de la Frontera.
刺客为此而死
The Assassins died for it.
用你的生命去保护它
Protect it with your life.
我是信条的朋友
I am a friend of the Creed.
带入你的坟墓
Take it to your grave.
我发誓
I swear.
他们在说什么 翻译一下
What is it? Translation.
追寻着太阳的光芒
Following the light of the sun,
我将抛下这个旧世界
I shall leave this old world behind.
是克里斯托弗·哥伦布
It's Christopher Columbus.
他的坟墓在哪里
Where is he buried?
他的遗体被转送回了西班牙
His remains were returned to Spain.
他的坟墓在塞维利亚大教堂里
His tomb is in Seville Cathedral.
我们找到了
We found it.
全明星们 过来
Hey All Stars, come here.
挑一个
Pick one.
随便选一个
Anyone.
-休息大厅发生袭击事件 -封锁阿尼姆斯
- Breach in common room. - Seal the Animus.
那是记忆吗
Is it a memory?
不是
No.
快啊
Come on!
-传输装置如何了 -准备就绪
- Transport? - Standing by.
保护好阿尼姆斯 肃清整个机构
Protect the Animus. Purge the facility.
我需要先把你救出去
I need to get you out of here first.
-不行 -我们必须走了 索菲娅
- No! - We have to leave, Sophia.
不
No!
不要
No!
你不是一个人 卡尔
You are not alone, Cal.
你从来都不是
You never were.
-开门 -快
- Open... - Come on.
所有人都盲目追寻着真♥相♥时
Where other men blindly follow the truth,
-记住 -一切皆虚
- remember... - Nothing is true.
所有人都被道德或法律束缚时
Where other men are limited by morality or law,
-记住 -无事不允
- remember... - Everything is permitted.
我们在黑暗中侍奉光明
We work in the darkness to serve the light.
我们是刺客
We are Assassins.
现在要怎样 先驱
What now, pioneer?
我们要战斗
We fight.
大人
Your Excellency.
荣誉将属于你父亲
The glory will go to your father.
但我们都知道是谁找到的
But we both know who found it.
属于你的光辉时刻会到来的 孩子
Your time will come, my child.
他们会为此把诺♥贝♥尔♥和♥平♥奖♥颁给你
They'll give you a Nobel peace prize for this.
你最好开始写演讲辞了
You better start writing your speech.
*-我看过你的演讲辞了 -然后呢
- I've read yours. - And?
如果我们铲除了自♥由♥意志 就将刺客兄弟会消灭了
If we eradicate free will, we eradicate the Assassins.
他们就像是荼毒社会长达数个世纪的癌症
A cancer that has menaced society for centuries.
那不是我的最佳作品 但意思都表达清楚了
It's not my best work, but it gets the point across.
我们一直在寻找解决办法
We've been looking for solutions.
你解决了这个问题
You've eliminated the problem.
所以我的项目...
So my program...
第一次为这个社会带来了秩序
Has brought order to society for the first time.
这一切都是我的功劳
I'm accountable for this.
已经算上你的功劳了
You've already been accounted for.
我们的成果都属于长老会
Our work belongs to the Elders.
现在是他们最光荣的时刻
This is their finest hour.
你对我撒谎了
You lied to me.
我一直都知道
I've always known
在你心里 科学排第一位 圣殿骑士团排第二
that in your heart you're a scientist first, templar second.
你最近的工作实在太令人叹为观止了
Your recent work has impressed as much
但那恰恰证实了我们的信仰
but it has confirmed our belief
也就是人类是无法获得救赎的
that mankind cannot be redeemed.
所以你早就盘算好了一切
So you've thought of everything.
也不算吧 我的演讲辞就没想好
Not quite. My speech.
如果能加上你出色的开场白就更好了
It could do with one of your elegant openings.
现在我成了死神
Now I've become death,
世界的毁灭者
the destroyer of worlds.
不太确定我能否让这一切实现
Not sure that I could make that work.
今晚 我很荣幸地向大家介绍
It is with great pleasure tonight that I introduce
我们古老骑士团的未来的构建者
the architect of our ancient order's future.
有请阿布斯泰戈基金会的总裁
Please welcome the CEO of Abstergo Foundation,
亚伦·莱肯博士
Dr. Alan Rikkin.
随着伊甸苹果被重新寻回
With the recovery of the Apple,
我们现在拥有了
we are now in possession
关于人类本能的完整基因地图
of the complete genetic road map to humanity's instincts.
任何能导致独♥立♥
Any impulse towards independence,
抗拒或反叛的冲动 都将被清除
resistance or rebellion will be crushed.
任何违背人类进步的体征
Any predisposition that might oppose our march of progress
现在都能被根除
can now be eradicated.
我只需大喊一声 你就会没命
All I have to do is shout.
我是来帮助你的
I'm here to help you.
你也是来帮助我的
And you're here to help me.
我帮不了你了
I can't help you anymore.
那么那些伟大的计划呢
What about all those great plans?
治愈暴♥力♥ 攻击性行为
Cure violence, combat aggression.
那是不可能的了
That's not going to happen.
是你开启的这一切 索菲 你不能转身离开
You've started this, Sophie. You don't get to walk away.
我们都知道接下来会怎样
We both know what happens next.
并非所有东西都有资格活着
Not everything deserves to live.
我做不到
I can't do this.
不 你可以的
Yes, you can.
但我们不该将荣耀
But it is not to ourselves,
献给自己 而是应该献给未来
but to the future, that we must give glory.
一个没有刺客信条的未来
A future purged of the Assassin's Creed!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
这就是伊甸苹果
the Apple of Eden.
是我♥干♥的
I did this.
我会替长老会寻回宝物
I will retrieve the artifact for the Elders.
但我想把林奇留给自己
Lynch I want for me.
但我们不该将荣耀
It is not to ourselves,
献给自己 而是应该献给未来
but to the future, that we must give glory.