然后带到这里来保管
And brought it here for safekeeping.
保管
Safekeeping?
你们这是偷窃
You stole it.
这是你母亲的项链 我想交给你
It's your mother's necklace. I wanted you to have it.
他为什么会去那里
Why was he there?
-去救她 -谁要害她
- To save her. - From whom?
-她的同僚 -那跟你有什么关系
- Her own people. - What's that got to do with you?
刺客和圣殿骑士已经交战了数个世纪
Assassins and Templars have been at war for centuries.
我希望能改变这局面
I aim to change that.
对哦 我忘了
That's right, I forgot.
我们的目的是根除暴♥力♥
We're here to combat aggression.
我不喜欢你的方式
I don't think I like your methods.
我是一个科学家
I am a scientist.
我来这里是为了治好我暴♥力♥的一面
I'm here to be cured of violence.
但有谁能治好你呢
Who's gonna cure you?
我们是在喂养一头野兽
We're feeding the beast.
我们在使他变得愈发强大
We're making him stronger.
我是莱肯博士
I am Dr Rikkin.
叫我亚伦吧
Alan.
我负责管理阿布斯泰戈
I look after things here in Abstergo.
你不喜欢让外人插手 对吧
You like to keep things in the family, huh?
没错
Yes.
如果我们给你造成不适 很抱歉
I'm sorry if we caused you any discomfort.
有什么需要我帮忙的吗
Is there anything I can do?
让我离开这里怎么样
How about you let me out of here?
这件事我办不到
That's something I can't manage.
我是来跟你做一笔交易的
I'm here to make a deal.
我们需要伊甸苹果
We need the Apple.
也需要你帮我们找到它
And we need you to get it for us.
你在阿尼姆斯里一直在解除同步
You've been desynching in the Animus.
请你不要再那样做
We need you not to do that.
又要把我送进那台机器里了吗
Sending me back to the machine?
不 你已经让我们看到我们需要看到的情形了
No, you've already shown us what we needed to see.
那你会释放我们吗
Will you let us free then?
你希望从那个新人身上得到什么
What do you hope to gain from the newcomer?
能让所有人都受益的东西
Something that'll benefit us all.
包括你 穆萨
You too, Moussa.
你对他们做了什么
What have you done to them?
如果你用自己的意志
It's what happens
进行时空回溯 就会产生这种后果
if you don't enter in regression on your own volition.
你认识这个吗
Do you recognize this?
这是刺客之刃
It's Assassin's blade.
你父亲正是用这把刀
This is the actual one...
夺去了你母亲的生命
your father used to take your mother's life.
他也在这里 你知道吗
He's here, you know?
一个母亲的死亡 卡尔
Mother's death, Cal.
永远不该让她儿子看到
Not something a boy should ever be made to see.
这样做不对
This is wrong.
是你让我别无选择
You left me no choice.
他一定要靠自己的自♥由♥意志进去 是你说的
He has to go in on his own free will, you said that.
-我只能去协商 -你是指操纵吧
- I had to negotiate. - You mean manipulate?
我向长老们承诺了我们会把伊甸苹果送到伦敦
I assured the Elders we would have the Apple for London.
只剩下两天时间了
That's in two days.
他不想知道自己的过去 也不想认识自己的父亲
He doesn't want to know his past, or his father.
他想毁掉这两样东西
He wants to destroy them, both.
我们不是在制♥造♥怪物
We're not in the business of creating monsters.
我们没有制♥造♥它们 也没有毁掉它们
We neither created them nor destroyed them.
我们不过是将它们抛向自己必然的信念
We merely abandoned them to their own inexorable faith.
-你是你母亲的孩子 -什么意思
- You're your mother's son. - What does that mean?
你体内的血液不属于你自己
Blood that flows through you is not your own.
而属于信条
Belongs to the Creed.
你母亲深知这一点
Your mother knew that.
她用死换来信条的传承
She died so the Creed may live.
告诉我到底是怎么回事
Remind me how, exactly!
你看到的事 是我♥干♥的
What you saw, I did.
你杀了她
You murdered her.
我杀了她 总比让那台机器弄死她要好
I took her life rather than have it stolen by that machine.
人因其崇高的使命而成长
Man grows with the greatness of his task.
我应该把你也杀了
I ought to have killed you.
我下不了手
I couldn't.
给你
Well, here.
拿着
Take it.
完成你30年前没能做到的事
Do what you couldn't do 30 years ago.
如今刺客之刃已在你手中 卡尔
It's in your hands now, Cal.
这正是他们想要的结果
This is what they want.
杀了我
Spill my blood.
但千万不要再进入阿尼姆斯
But do not go back in the Animus.
为什么
Why?
伊甸苹果当中蕴含着自♥由♥意志的基因密♥码♥
The Apple contains the genetic code for free will.
他们会用来毁灭我们
They will use it to destroy us.
我一定会找到的
I'm gonna find it.
然后看着他们 毁掉你和你的信条
And watch them destroy you and your Creed.
信条是杀不死的
You can not kill the Creed.
它根植于你的血液中
It's in your blood.
伊甸苹果就是一切
The Apple is everything.
你母亲为了保护它牺牲了生命
Your mother died to protect it.
她当年别无选择
She had no choice.
但我有
I do.
你要杀了信条
You're gonna kill the Creed!
带我去阿尼姆斯
Take me to the Animus.
把我放进去
Put me in.
准备阿尼姆斯
Prepare the Animus.
自愿回溯
Voluntary regression.
你知道杀手的名字是怎么得来的
Do you know how the Assassins came to be named?
是根据阿♥拉♥伯词语"哈萨辛"演变来的
From an Arabic word "Hashashin".
他们曾是社会的弃徒
They were society's outcasts.
他们会偷盗 冷血地杀人
Those who stole, who murdered in cold blood.
人们都嘲弄他们 叛党 白♥痴♥ 瘾君子
People ridiculed them... Rebels, fools, drug addicts.
但其实他们很明智
But they were wise.
他们利用这种骂名 来隐藏自身对信条的忠贞
They used this reputation to hide the dedication to principles
甚至瞒过了最强大的敌人
beyond those of even their strongest enemies.
为此 我很钦佩他们
And for that I admire them.
但你不是其中的一员
But you're not one of those men.
对吧
Are you?
那就试试看吧
Let's find out.
开始回溯
Commencing regression.
这是我毕生的事业
This is my life's work.
这是我的生命
It's my life.
为了信条
For the Creed.
我们自身的生命
Our own lives...
重要的是 我们为后世留下什么
What matters is what we leave behind.
苏丹
Sultan...
把伊甸苹果交出来
Surrender the Apple.
那些保护你的刺客都已经走了
Your Assassin protectors are gone.
信条已经完了
The Creed is finished.
我儿
My son.
这里面是人类第一次违抗命令的种子
Here lies the seed of man's first disobedience,
是自♥由♥意志
of free will itself.
多亏了伊甸苹果
Thanks to the Apple of Eden,
这已知的世界
the known world
将会被引入新纪♥元♥
shall be ushered into a new age.
一个和平的新纪♥元♥
One of peace,
在那里 所有彼此敌对的人类
in which all the warring populations of mankind
将完全服从圣殿的统治
shall bow in perfect obedience to our one templar rule.
伊甸苹果
The Apple.
交给他
Give it to him.
立刻
Now.
为了信条
For the Creed.
快走
Go!
原谅我
Forgive me.