启动复原
Commence rehabilitation.
进行系统检查 记录他的情况
Run a system's check, and log his condition.
你做得很好 卡尔
You did well, Cal.
回顾历史 很明确的一点就是
Looking back it's clear that
世界历史就是一部暴♥力♥史
a history of the world is history a violence.
去年的反♥社♥会♥行为
Last year the economic impact of
对经济造成的损失高达9万亿美元
antisocial behavior was 9 trillion dollars.
我们认为现代人总会有一些暴♥力♥冲动
We believe that man today experiences a measure of aggression
但却找不到合适的宣泄方式
for which he finds no acceptable outlets.
想象一下
Now imagine
如果这些代价 可以在别的地方得到管控...
if all these costs could be channeled elsewhere...
回溯进行得顺利吗
So regression went well?
就是林奇
Lynch is the one.
他是阿圭拉的直系后裔
Direct descendent of Aguilar.
一切都清晰了起来 这可是第一次
Everything was clear in there, for the first time.
我们共同的梦想是什么
What do we all dream of?
就是一个更和平的世界
A more peaceful world.
你又盗用我的演讲辞
I see you stole my lines again.
我只盗用最出色的人
I only steal from the best.
那件宝物呢
And the artifact?
伊甸苹果 唾手可得
The Apple. It's within our grasp.
在里面发生了什么
What happened in there?
你为什么将他拉回来了
Why did you pull him?
我必须如此
I had to.
我们要保护他的安全
We have to keep him healthy.
赢得他的信任
Earn his confidence.
我确信他能带领我们找到宝物
And I know that will lead us to it.
对他狠点
Push him.
阿尼姆斯的运作方式不是这样的
That's not how the Animus works.
好了
Here you go.
谢谢
Thank you.
1917年 卢瑟福分♥裂♥开了原子
1917 Rutherford splits the atom.
1953年 沃森和克里克发现双螺旋
1953 Watson and Crick find a double helix.
2016年 我的女儿
2016 my daughter,
找到了根除暴♥力♥的方法
finds the cure for violence.
你向来都比我聪明
You've always been brighter than me.
我要迟到了
I'm late.
我还得向长老会汇报
I have to report to the Elders.
弗朗西斯科·利兹的《宗教裁判所大♥法♥官》
Francisco Rizi's Grand Inquisition.
1492年
1492.
战争 宗教迫♥害♥
War, religious prosecution,
也是托尔克马达法官及骑士团成员
and the closest Father Torquemada or any of our Order
寻找伊甸苹果最接近成功的一次了
came to a finding the Apple of Eden.
你还好吗 朋友
How are you, my friend?
很好
Well.
大人
Your Excellency.
下周 等长老们会面
Next week when the Elders meet,
我们会就是否中断你的阿布斯泰戈项目进行投票
we shall vote to discontinue your Abstergo project.
我们觉得 每年给你的三十亿资金
We feel that giving you 3 billion annually,
花在别处会有更大的用途
could be better spent elsewhere.
三十亿相比...
Tri billion is nothing compared to...
我们胜利了
We've won.
人们已经不在乎他们的公民自♥由♥了
People are no longer care about their civil liberties,
他们只在乎自己的生活水平
they care about their standard of life.
现代世界已经抛弃自♥由♥这种理念了
The modern world has outgrown notions like freedom.
他们乐于盲从
They are content to follow.
只要自♥由♥意志尚存 威胁就依然存在
The threat remains while free will exists.
数个世纪以来 我们试图通过宗教
For centuries we try with religion,
政♥治♥ 以及现在的消费主义 来铲除异议
with politics and now consumerism to eliminate dissent.
现在难道不是时候尝试科学办法了吗
Isn't it the time we gave a science a try?
我女儿比我们所有人都要更接近成功了
My daughter is closer than we've ever been.
你美丽的女儿怎么样了
How is your beautiful daughter?
她追踪到了伊甸苹果的守护者
She has traced protectors of the Apple.
在哪儿
Where?
安达卢西亚 1492年
Andalucia, 1492.
他们的后人呢
The descendents?
所有的后人都死光了
All the blood lines have died out.
只剩下一个
But one.
我们追踪他的血脉到500年前
We've traced his back 500 years,
定位到刺客兄弟会身上
to the Assassin's Brotherhood.
幻觉 就是我们所谓的"血缘效应"
Hallucinations are what we call the "Bleeding effect."
回溯后的画面
Images of your regression,
潜藏在你现在的视界里
laying themselves over your present day field of vision.
如果你允许的话 我可以教你怎么控制它们
If you allow me, I can teach you how to control them.
退下 我可以搞定
Stand down. I have this.
随她去吧
Let her be.
那台机器 到底是什么东西
What is it? The machine?
那是基因记忆机器
It's genetic memory.
通过使用阿尼姆斯
By using the Animus,
我们可以获取祖先的记忆
we can relive lives of those who made us who we are.
我看到的情形 感觉很真实
What I saw in there, it felt real.
的确如此
It was.
在某种程度上是
In a way.
别跟我耍花招
Don't mess with me!
我现在感觉不一样了
I feel different now.
为什么这么有攻击性
Why the aggression?
我本就是个有攻击性的人
I'm an aggressive person.
这是什么监狱
What kind of prison is this?
这里不是监狱 卡尔
It's not a prison, Cal.
只要你乖乖合作 就会了解到更多东西
You'll learn more if you cooperate.
放开我
Let me go.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
跟我来
Come with me.
1979年-现在
林奇必死无疑
这是什么东西
What is this?
我知道关于你的一切 卡尔
I know everything about you, Cal.
你的医疗数据 你的心理档案
Your medical data, your psychological profile,
以及你MAO-A基因的变异
the mutations in your MAO-A gene.
我知道你在寄养家庭的事
I know about the foster homes.
在少管所的事
The juvenile homes.
你是遗传和犯罪存在关联的活生生的证据
You are a living proof of the link between heredity and crime.
你们是怎么找到我的
How did you find me?
我们先找到了阿圭拉
We found Aguilar.
你被逮捕时 你的DNA被发现与他的相匹配
When you were arrested, your DNA matched his.
-阿圭拉是谁 -你的祖先
- Who is Aguilar? - Your ancestor.
他的家族祖上都是刺客
His family were Assassins.
他们被圣殿骑士团 托尔克马达 和你看到的
They were burnt at the stake by the Templars,
那个黑衣骑士奥哈达绑在柱子上烧死了
Torquemada and the black knight you saw, Ojeda.
阿圭拉继承了刺客大业
Aguilar took up the Assassins' cause.
你经常外出吗
Do you go out much?
比你外出的时候多
More than you.
这里的其他人呢 也都是实验室里的小白鼠吗
And the others in here? Are they the lab rats too?
他们也是刺客 跟他们的祖先一样都是杀手
They are Assassins, murderers like their ancestors.
跟你一样 卡尔
Like you, Cal.
天生就具有暴♥力♥倾向
All born with predisposition to violence.
杀手
Murderer?
-你杀了那个人 -他是个皮条客
- You killed the man. - A pimp.
你会再次杀人吗
Would you kill again?
幸福的一家人
Happy families.
她一定为你感到很骄傲
She must be very proud.
我不知道
I wouldn't know.
她被一名刺客杀死了
She was killed by an Assassin.
跟你母亲的遭遇一样
Like your mother.
抱歉
Sorry.
我父亲杀了我母亲
My old man killed my mother.
那让你是什么感觉
And how does that make you feel?
我想杀了他
Like killing him.
要么我们让这事影响我们一辈子
Either we let it to effect us for the rest of our lives,
要么采取点措施
or we just do something about it.
你选择了暴♥力♥ 我选择了科学
You turn to violence, I turn to science.