嗨 你好啊
Hi, there.
你是什么呀
What are you?
好吧 我是匹狼
Well, I'm a wolf.
我从没见过狼 你长得真奇怪
I've never seen a wolf. You are really strange.
我真的很奇怪吗
Am I now?
你长得太奇怪啦
You're totally weird.
我要抓住你
I'm going to get you!
好了 小心 小心
No. Look out! Look out!
好吧 你自找的啊
Okay, you asked for it.
不哭不哭不哭 没事的 没事的
No, no, no. It's okay. It's okay.
我很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
不是吧
Oh, poo.
疯...
Mad...
疯熊
Mad bear.
凯特 准备好雪球 疯熊来袭
Kate! Get the snowballs ready! Mad bear on the attack!
加拿大特快 汉弗莱 火车来了
The Canadian Express! Humphrey, the train is coming!
凯特
Kate!
汉弗莱
Humphrey?
你怎么啦
What's wrong with you?
看那儿
That!
别动 我们可以对付
Don't move. We can handle this.
真的吗
We can?
好吧 我们有麻烦了
Okay, we're in trouble.
伙计们 你们喜欢听笑话吗 很好
Guys. You guys like jokes? Good.
那听着 两只熊正在吃一个笨蛋
So, okay. So two bears are eating a clown,
其中一只熊说
and one of the bears says,
"你不觉得这个味道很怪吗"
"Does this taste funny to you?"
你说句"切"就行了啊
A simple "boo" would have sufficed.
老天啊
Man.
看招 再来 再来
Watch this. One more. One more.
起来 凯特 快起来
Get up. Kate, get up.
他俩上哪儿去啦
Where are those two?
他俩怎么总把事情搞得这么复杂呢
Why must they make this so difficult?
用"难伺候的一对"来形容
I believe the term is
最贴切不过了 先生
"high maintenance couple", sir.
前有利爪后有悬崖 这可不妙啊
Stuck between the cliffs and the claws. This isn't good.
真希望你能用开玩笑摆脱这个困境
Good luck joking your way out of this one.
你叫什么 先生
What's your name, sir?
你叫咆哮 好吧
Growl. All right.
你想要拥抱一下吗
Do you need a hug?
我们为什么不谈谈呢 我们谈谈好吗
Why don't we talk? Can we just talk?
真是愉快的谈话
Good talk!
嗨 要我载你一程吗
Hey, need a ride?
跳过来 相信我
Jump! Trust me!
我说吧 你可以相信我的
I told you, you could trust me.
向左
Hang a left!
向右
Go right!
你干嘛这样看着我
Why are you looking at me like that?
难以置信 他俩竟然错过火车了
Unbelievable. They have missed the train.
看来没有
Or not.
我知道 不是很好听 对吧
I know. It's not very good, is it?
好吧
Well...
你用雪球那招太棒啦
That was so awesome. You with the snowballs.
还有你和那只小熊打雪仗
And you with that little
真是太可爱啦
bear in that snowball fight. It was so cute.
还有你用木头滑下时
But then you with the log!
当时你脸上的表情真是太精彩了
The look on your face was so good.
然后我们...
And then we...
你知道吗 我们真是很好的组合
You know, we make a pretty good team.
凯特和汉弗莱 世界探险家 你觉得怎样
Kate and Humphrey, world adventurers! What do you think?
我觉得你疯了
I think you're crazy.
你觉得我...
You think I'm...
不 我告诉你
No, I'm telling you,
我们可要去干一番大事业
we're onto something here.
和我待在一起吧 小家伙
Stick with me, pup.
我们要周游世界
We'll go places.
好啊 我会记在心里的
Well, I'll keep that in mind.
好了 深呼吸
All right. Take a deep breath.
从这儿嚎叫出来
Howl from right here.
我会和你一起嚎叫的
And I'll join in.
汉弗莱
Humphrey,
你在干嘛呢
what are you doing?
抱歉 只是这月亮
I'm sorry. The moon,
此时此刻 我只是想
the moment. I just thought...
来吧 凯特 和我一起对月长嚎吧
Come on, Kate. Howl at the moon with me.
北太平洋
看吧 你唱的太棒了
See? That's so good.
不好 你最好快离开
No. You better go.
但没人知道啊
But no one has to know.
求你了 现在快离开
Please. Go, now.
不好
No.
爸爸
Dad.
和欧米加一起嚎叫 我们这么低贱吗
Howling with an Omega, are we?
-我只是... -和其他人一起去
- I was just... - Get with the others.
发生什么事情了
What's going on?
我们要去占领山谷 夺回我们的驯鹿
We're going to take the valley, and our caribou.
-父亲 -莉莉 出什么事了
- Dad! - Lilly, what's wrong?
东部狼群 它们来了
The Eastern Wolves. They're coming!
来吧
Come on!
只管去做 她刚和你一起对月嚎叫了
Just do it. She howled at the moon with you.
那纯粹是个偶然
That was just the moment.
你好呀 毛茸茸的朋友
Bonjour, my furry friend.
什么
What?
你们疯了吗
Are you guys crazy?
这可要讨论决定
That's up for debate.
那位年轻的女士呢
And where is... Mademoiselle.
她在睡觉 小声点
She's sleeping, so be quiet.
遵命 小声点
Yes. Quiet.
你们这些家伙上这儿来干嘛
What are you guys doing here?
确保你们没有忘记行驶路线
Making sure that you don't forget the run of the course.
贾斯珀公园 几英里后就到了
Jasper Park, it is a few miles up.
可不要错过了
Do not miss it.
贾斯珀 几英里后 知道了
Jasper, few miles, got it.
很好
Good.
我不得不说
I've got to say, your
你女朋友睡觉的时候真漂亮
girlfriend looks quite pretty when she sleeps.
她不是我的女朋友
She's not my girlfriend.
那你可得好好努力了
You should work on that.
今天是满月 温斯顿
It's the full moon, Winston.
我看得见 托尼
I can see that, Tony.
我也不想把事情变成这样
I didn't want it to come to this.
但结果还是这样了
But here we are.
停止发疯 有机生活
Stop the insanity! Go organic!
停止发疯 有机生活
Stop the insanity! Go organic!
停止发疯 有机生活
Stop the insanity! Go organic!
停止发疯 有机生活
Stop the insanity! Go organic!
停止发疯 有机生活
Stop the insanity! Go organic!
停止发疯 有机生活
Stop the insanity! Go organic!
加拿大贾斯珀国家公园
凯特
Kate.
凯特 醒醒 快醒醒
Kate, wake up. Wake up.
汉弗莱 我们到哪儿了
Humphrey? Where are we?
我们... 我们到了贾斯珀
We're... We're in Jasper.
我们到家了
We're home.
是啊 到家了
Yup. We're home.
-有些事... -有些事...
- There's something... - There's something...
你先请
Please, you first.
汉弗莱 我想告诉你
Humphrey, I just wanted to tell you,
过去的这些天 挺有趣的
these past couple of days, they've been, kind of, fun.
你也是挺有趣的
You've been, kind of, fun.
真的吗
Really?
电影精选列表