我有压力的时候解不出来
I can't go when I feel pressured.
速度啊
Go!
他到底在干吗
What is he doing?
这包装居然是防狼的
The packaging's wolf-proof.
他跑哪儿去了
Where is he?
快过来 汉弗莱
Come on, Humphrey.
有恶狼
It's a rabid wolf!
马克斯 把枪拿出来
Max, bring that gun!
我送你一程 恶狼 有遗言吗
This is it for you, wolf. Any last wishes?
马克斯 他们跑了
Max, they're getting away!
有我在 他们跑不了
Not if I can help it.
-不 -我们被困住了
- No! - We're trapped.
逮着你俩了
I got you both now.
快打他们
Shoot them!
打得真"好"啊 马克斯
Nicely done, Max.
好吧 我饿昏了头
Okay. Thinking with my belly instead of my head,
我现在知道那不是个好主意
not a good idea. I get it.
我建议咱可以弄个舒服的窝
I say we build a comfy den...
-我要回家 -好吧
- I'm going home. - Great.
我知道你要回家 可这在下雨啊
You're going home, and it's raining.
我不会停下来的
I'm not stopping.
雨啊 雨啊 快停吧
Rain, rain, go away.
快停吧 雨啊 没人希望你下
Get out of here, rain no one wants you around
你在搞什么
What are you doing?
这 这是求雨舞 为了让雨停下来的舞
It's... It's a rain dance, to stop it from raining.
因为你太湿了 毁了我们的一天
'Cause you're wet and you really are going to ruin our day
汉弗莱 求雨舞是求下雨的
Humphrey, rain dances make it rain.
好吧 那我反着跳
Right! Well, I'll just do it backwards.
真有效果唉
That actually worked.
凯特
Kate?
哎 估计那不是什么好点子
That's not a good idea.
等等我 凯特
Hold on, Kate!
不
No!
坚持住 凯特 我来了
Hold on, Kate! I'm coming!
让我想想 想想
Let me think. Let me think.
汉弗莱
Humphrey!
别怕 凯特 刚那是计划的一部分
Don't worry, Kate. It's all part of my plan.
我看出来了
I can see that.
凯特 凯特 抓住我的尾巴
Kate. Kate! Grab my tail.
抓住你什么
Grab your what?
用你那阿尔法的嘴咬住...
Take those Alpha jaws and grab...
我的尾巴啊 尾巴
My tail. My tail.
凯特 摆起来 转圈摆
Kate, wiggle. Wiggle around.
好痒啊 我的尾巴好痛
That tickles. My tail hurts!
谁会知道我那儿怕痒呢
Who knew I was ticklish there?
我坚持不住了
I can't take any more.
不
No.
天哪 汉弗莱 汉弗莱
My gosh. Humphrey! Humphrey!
你的尾巴 天哪 都是我的错
Your tail. I'm so sorry.
我的尾巴还在
My tail's actually fine,
我已经检查过啦
last time I checked.
来吧 我们找个地方躲雨吧
Come on. Let's get out of the rain.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢你
Thank you.
头 我们已经搜寻完整个领地了
Sir, we've searched the entire territory.
还是没有发现凯特的踪影
Still no sign of Kate.
头
Sir?
我们必须保卫我们的领地
We must defend our territory.
球来啦
Fore!
看 看 看 这里都发生什么了
Well, well, well. What do we have here?
好像来的不是时候哦
I say, we've caught them at quite the bad time.
不对 我们来的正是时候
No, I'd say we caught them at a good time.
确实如此 先生
Indeed, sir. Indeed.
你俩在这儿干吗
What are you doing here?
问题应该是 你俩在这儿干吗
No, the question is what are you doing here?
我可是给了你俩 头等舱的票子啊
I give you a first class ticket home...
可是直达的唉
It's a straight shot right to the pin.
-你们却不坐了吗 -是的
- And you blow it? - Yep.
就为了个杯形蛋糕
Over a cupcake.
真荒谬 "杯形蛋糕"
Ridiculous dessert. ''A cupcake.''
事实上 它们的确挺好吃的
Actually, they're quite delicious.
肯定有其他去贾斯珀的办法
There has to be another way for us to get to Jasper.
其他办法 其他办法吗
Another way? Another way?
其他办法 当我是旅游代理啊
Always another way. What am I, a travel agent?
别这样 你在耍我吗
Come on. What, are you kidding me?
一个像你这样成功的运动员
A great sportsman like yourself
总知道很多赢得比赛的方法
always knows a few ways to win the game.
或许可以乘火车
Well, there could be a train.
事实上 确实有趟火车 叫做加拿大特快
Actually, there is a train. It's the Canadian Express and...
拜托 帕蒂 那叫加拿大特快
Paddy, please. It's called the Canadian Express...
没错 直达贾斯珀公园
Yes, and it shoots right by Jasper Park.
直达贾斯珀公园
Right by Jasper Park.
-如果能赶上的话 -马上就能到家了
- If you can catch it... - You'll be home in no time.
马上 非常快
No time. Very fast.
太棒了 我们在哪儿上车呢
Great. So where do we board?
在哪儿上车呢
Where do you board?
看这个
Watch this.
在山的另外一边
On the other side of that mountain.
拜托 帕蒂
Paddy, please.
我们走吧
Come on!
是我没管好嘴巴 但能再容许我说句
Let it slip, but may I say,
刚刚那球真是棒极了
that was a stupendous shot.
批准了 那球真的很棒 不是吗
You may, and it was pretty good, wasn't it?
确实 先生
Indeed, sir. Indeed.
两人份晚餐
Dinner for two.
这是我在盯梢猎物时新学会的动作
It's a new move I've been working on for stalking prey.
帅呆了
You're good.
谢谢 该你了
Thanks. Now you try.
不 我
No. I...
我不太会捕猎
I'm not much of a hunter.
来吧 你会做得很好的
Come on. You'll do great.
就跟着我做
Just do what I do.
好吧
Okay.
预备
Ready?
-一 -一
- One. - One.
-二 -二
- Two. - Two.
三
Three!
莉莉
Lilly!
莉莉
Lilly?
是个海龟 没错吧
A turtle, right?
我都告诉过你了 我不会捕猎
I told you, I don't hunt.
也许这样可以帮你
Maybe this will help.
哇哦
Wow.
"哇哦"什么
''Wow'' what?
你的眼睛好漂亮
Your eyes. They're beautiful.
来吧 咱再试一次
Come on. Let's try again.
-这儿真美 -是啊
- It sure is pretty out there. - Yeah.
-来比比谁先跑到山顶吧 -接受挑战
- I'll race you to the top. - You're on.
认输吧 汉弗莱 你永远也追不上我的
Give it up, Humphrey! You'll never beat me.
汉弗莱
Humphrey?
欧米加胜一分 阿尔法零分
Omega one, Alpha zero!
好了 好了
Okay! Okay!
够了够了 停下快停下
Enough, enough! Stop! Stop!
我知道了 知道了 知道了
I get it. I get it. I get it.
作为一个女生 我投的怎么样啊
How's that for a girl's throw?
很有意思
Very funny.
看看你玩的多开心呀
Well, look who's having fun.
你知道 我应该去看看火车什么时候来
You know, I should go check on the train.
等等 等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait!
等等我 等等
Wait, wait.
电影精选列表