Can-do was jumped by a group of Eastern Wolves.
这没什么大不了的
It ain't nothing.
快点 把他带进洞里来
Quickly, bring him into the den.
温斯顿 亲爱的 无论这是谁干的
Winston, honey, whoever did this,
我们都要让他好看
Let's rip his tail off and shove it down his throat.
老大 我们难道就要这样放任
Sir, are we just going to
他们破坏我们的捕猎吗
let them keep raiding our hunts
并且...
and...
让我们阿尔法族进入戒备状态
Put our Alphas on alert.
已经办好了 老大
Already done, sir.
好样的
Good job.
伙计们 说实话 驯鹿肉也没那么好吃
Guys, honestly, caribou is overrated.
相反现在应该想开点
Instead, now, keep an open mind,
我只希望你们也能接受其他的食物
I just want you to have an open mind here,
我们给你们带了蓝莓来
we bring you berries.
那松鼠怎么样呢
How about squirrels?
开玩笑的
Bad joke.
松鼠飞了
Flying squirrels.
温斯顿
Winston!
托尼 你看起来气色真好
Tony! You're looking good.
我后背僵得像块木头 椎间盘也裂开了
My back feels like wood. I got this disk that keeps cracking.
我都快被折磨疯了
Drives me crazy.
是啊 托尼 你就是只疯狂的狼
Yeah, Tony, you are one crazy wolf.
-是吗 -是的
- Yeah? - Yeah.
就像你在我们捕猎过程中玩的跟踪把戏
Like that little game of tag during our hunt.
游戏还是让欧米加们去玩吧
Let's leave the playing to the Omegas.
你知道东部已经没有驯鹿可捕了
You know there's no caribou left in the east.
那是你的问题
You got a problem.
部群联盟 温斯顿 是你当初提议
Unite the packs, Winston. It was you who gave the big speech
让你女儿凯特和我儿子卡斯
that your daughter Kate and my son Garth
联姻以团结部群的
would marry and unite the packs.
卡斯知道他的使命 凯特知道吗
Garth knows his responsibility. Does Kate?
别担心 她知道的
Don't worry. She knows.
那就好
Good.
那她今晚可以在月圆狼嗥时跟卡斯见面
Then she can meet Garth tonight at the moonlight howl.
我不会让我的部群挨饿的 温斯顿
I won't let my pack starve, Winston.
非不得已之时 我们就爪牙相见吧
If we have to, we'll fight for the valley.
那肯定是个严重的错误
That would be a big mistake.
凯特 这个...
Kate. It's...
没关系 爸爸 我懂
It's okay, Dad. I understand.
这是...这是我的责任
It's... it's my responsibility.
伙伴们 我们得为月圆狼嚎做准备了
Guys, we got to get ready for the moonlight howl.
伙计们 有美眉哦
Guys, girls.
美眉啊
Girls?
你们很拉风啊
You are cool.
这样 让我打头阵...
So, let me go ahead...
让美眉们准备迎接你们 我们到时候见
prepare the girls for your arrival and you guys meet me there.
好戏要开始啦
Game on.
美眉
Girls.
凯特 你看着美极了
Kate, you look so beautiful.
如果卡斯越界了
Now, if Garth gets out of line,
就用你那美丽的獠牙
take those beautiful teeth of yours,
朝着他喉咙咬下去直到他一动不动为止
go for the throat, and don't let go until the body stops shaking.
如果我的小公主不想这么做
If my little girl doesn't want to do this,
如果她还没准备好...
if she's not ready...
放心 爸爸 我准备好了
Don't worry, Dad. I'm ready.
莉莉 快点
Come on, Lilly.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay.
你的皮毛看起来好极了
Your fur... it looks fantastic tonight.
-哦 上帝啊 -我得...
- Oh, my Gosh. - I had...
欧米加注意了
Omega alert.
我来搞定这个
I will handle this.
皮毛顺滑无比
It totally relaxes the knots.
你好
Hey.
你好
Hey.
我只有那一招
That's all I've got.
哇 一笑倾城啊
Wow. This is a new feeling.
伙计们 我全看见了
I saw the whole thing, guys.
我不敢相信她们竟然不睬你们
And, I cannot believe they didn't just fall all over you.
你说"你好"的时候我觉得你把握十足呢
When you yelled, ''Hey,'' I thought you cinched it right there.
你觉得你比我更有能耐吗
So, you think you can do better?
拜托
Please.
下个走上山坡的女孩 就是我的了
The next girl that comes up the hill, she's mine.
我从未见过如此美丽的她
I've never seen her look that good.
凯特真是漂亮极了
Kate is hot.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
站住
Hey.
你觉得你要去哪儿啊
Where do you think you're going?
汉弗莱 你知道规矩的
Humphrey, you know the rules.
你是不能和她共嗥的 她是阿尔法
You're not allowed to howl with her. She's an Alpha.
我们可以一起吃东西
We can eat together.
但我们不能 你知道 共嗥
But we can't, you know, howl together.
伙计们 我知道 我...我就是...
Guys, I know. I... I was just...
开玩笑
kidding.
别在意 兄弟 你还有我们呢
Cheer up, buddy. You still got us.
我们可是一辈子的朋友
Friends for life!
糟了
Ugly.
那你见过卡斯了吗
So, do you see Garth?
这下好了
Great.
我连他长什么样子都不知道
I'm not even sure what he looks like.
但我确信...
But I'm sure...
我们一眼就能认出他
we'll know him when we see him.
你好 凯特
Hey, Kate.
什么嘛
What?
卡斯
Garth.
莉莉 别碍事
Lilly, stand up.
卡斯 你好 很高兴见到你
Garth, hello. Good to see you.
-汉弗莱 -我的屁♥股♥ 我的屁♥股♥
- Humphrey? - My butt! My butt.
真的很疼
It really hurts.
你真该治治你的咳嗽了
You should really do something about that cough.
小心 凯特 事情有些奇怪
Be careful, Kate. There's something going around.
尾巴和耳朵一日不如一日 真的
Tails and ears are falling off, literally.
我叫汉弗莱
Name's Humphrey.
卡斯
Garth.
哇 你很...你很大块头啊
Wow. You are a...you are a big one, aren't you?
你简直就是头驼鹿啊
Wow. You're practically a moose.
你把你的鹿角藏哪儿了
Where you hiding them antlers?
这小不点儿是谁
Who's the coyote?
小不点儿是谁? 我懂了
Who's the coyote? I get it.
很好 因为我是...
That's good, 'cause I'm, like...
一个无关紧要的人
No one important.
莉莉 你为何不带着小不点儿
Lilly, why don't you take little coyote
汉弗莱一边儿玩去呢
Humphrey and run along?
走吧 汉弗莱
Come on, Humphrey.
我们一起吃醋去吧
Let's go eat some of those bitter berries.
跟我说说你自己吧
So, tell me about yourself.
卡斯都喜欢干些什么呢
What does Garth like to do?
我很喜欢健身 你知道吗
Well, I'm really into fitness, you know?
短跑 伏地挺身
Rabbit sprints, tree squats.
你知道我们阿尔法必须保持身材来领导部群
You know us Alphas got to keep fit to lead the pack.
但真正让我着迷的是...
But, what really gets me going is...
你觉得怎么样啊
Was it good for you?
不可置信
Unbelievable.
你知道...
You know...
我只是...
I just...just...
稍等一下 我马上回来
Hold on a sec 'cause I'm going to be right back.
我需要喝点水 喝点水
I... I need some water. Some water.
好吧 我马上...就稍等一会
Okay? So, I'll... just... hold on.
没关系 我就继续练练嗓子吧
No worries. I'll just keep my vocal chords warm.
好极了
Yeah.
"他是个无关紧要的人"
电影精选列表