是时候感受一下飞速滑行的感觉了
It's time to ride the slide and taste the wind.
汉弗莱 你真是个天才
Humphrey, you are totally genius.
快点 要出发啦
Come on. Let's do it.
风之狼
Air wolf!
同志们 同志们
Guys. Guys.
我们还在原地呢
We're not moving!
这驯鹿是我的了
This caribou is mine.
凯特 人家不是驯鹿 我可是你妹妹
Kate, I'm not a caribou. I'm your sister!
抓住你了
Gotcha.
欧米加可不玩这些
Omegas don't play like this.
没人能逃出史上最强大的阿尔法之手
You can't escape the greatest Alpha ever.
是嘛 我刚不就逃脱了
Well, I just did.
我们要完蛋了
We're going to die!
保持平衡 控制好
Keep it steady! Keep it steady!
我刚刚大脑短路了吗
What was I thinking?
棒极了
That was great!
同志们 今天我们成功飞天了
We are flying today, guys.
汉弗莱 怎么是你
Humphrey?
凯特 是你啊
Kate?
你在这里干嘛呢
What are you doing up here?
我在练习捕猎午餐呢
I'm practice hunting for our lunch.
正好 我快要把我的午餐吐出来了
Good, 'cause I'm about to lose mine.
是吗
You are?
我会努力咽下去的
I'll try to swallow it.
凯特
Kate!
是时候回去了
It's time to go.
就来 老爸
I'm coming, Dad.
你去哪儿
Where're you going?
阿尔法学校 要上到春季呢
Alpha school. It goes till spring.
春季吗
Spring?
但还有一整个冬天没过呢
But that's a whole winter away.
汉弗莱 我知道你是凯特的朋友
I know you're Kate's friend, Humphrey.
但到了下个春季 她将是位受训的阿尔法
But by next spring, she will be a trained Alpha,
是整个群体的首领
the future leader of the pack.
毫无疑问你将是个聪明的欧米加
No doubt you'll be a clever Omega.
学着保持距离
Learn to keep the peace.
并且 汉弗莱
And Humphrey,
要记得提醒大家享受生活啊
remind us all to have fun.
可是... 可是...
But... But...
阿尔法和欧米加不能...
Alphas and Omegas can't...
那话怎么说来着
How do you say it?
那是我们的习俗 狼群的法则
That's our custom. The law of the pack.
狼罗汉
Wolf pile!
幼稚的欧米加们
Silly Omegas.
阿尔法与欧米加
从林服务
锯齿公园 钓鱼和打猎
左转弯 三十度
Take a left! Thirty degrees!
小咸 起帆
Salty, give us some sail draft!
我觉得我感受到了风的气息
I think I taste the wind.
不对 是虫的味道
No, just a bug.
穆池 准备好 调低帆桁
Hey, Mooch, get ready! Lower the boom!
-好嘞 -抓紧了 同志们
- All right! - Hang on, boys!
伙计们 我们真得练练... 刹车
Guys, we really need to work on the... brakes!
-刹车? -刹车?
- Brakes? - Brakes?
狼罗汉
Wolf pile!
把你的屁♥股♥从我脸前挪开
Get your butt out of my face.
我们撞到什么了
What did we hit?
春天
Spring.
看看是谁从阿尔法学校回来了
Look who's back from Alpha school.
别妄想吃天鹅肉了 汉弗莱
Forget about it, Humphrey.
凯特现在是阿尔法了
Kate's an Alpha now.
而你还是欧米加
And you're an Omega.
我们就是朋友
We're friends, okay?
没错 就朋友打住
Exactly. Just friends. End of story.
你最好把目光调向那边
You better set your sights over there.
莉芭和珍妮丝 素食狼
Reba and Janice, the vegetarians.
好吧
Okay.
看来今晚我们有驯鹿肉吃了 伙计们
Looks like we're eating caribou tonight, boys.
看 看
Hey. Hey.
东部狼群
Eastern Pack wolves.
小能 浩池 我们有伴儿了
Can-do, Hutch, we've got company.
这下好了 晚餐就这样跑掉了
Great. There goes dinner.
凯特也跑了
And there goes Kate.
-天哪 -驯鹿
- Holy... - Caribou!
散开
Scatter to the sides!
看这身手之敏捷
Look at those moves.
看领导我的
Settle the score, leader.
你还好吧
Are you all right?
-我还好 -你们到底什么毛病啊
- Yeah, I'm fine. - Hey, what's your problem,
你们这些东部蠢狗 那是我们的猎物
you stupid Eastern dog? That was our hunt.
你不能像那样冲出来打草惊蛇
You can't just snake it out from under us.
小能 退后
Can-do, back off.
你最好听她说的
You better listen to the girl.
松开 小能 浩池 散开
Hey, break it up. Can-do, Hutch, break it up!
好了 欧米加们 该我们出手了
All right, Omegas, duty calls.
住手小能 浩池 住手
Stop it. Can-do, Hutch, stop!
-喂 -甜心
- Hey! - Candy!
-凯特 -汉弗莱
- Kate. - Humphrey?
我还是轻饶不了这个龅牙傻瓜
I'm still going to tear this snaggletooth fool apart.
伙计们 调低帆桁
Guys, lower the boom!
汉弗莱 我们没时间找乐子
Humphrey, we don't have time for fun.
同志们 算了 别把皮毛弄褶了
Guys, guys, come on. Don't get your fur in a bunch.
你们这群狼给我们抹黑
You wolves are making us look bad.
连驯鹿都笑话我们
Come on, the caribou are laughing at us.
那要是月亮 我可连嗥叫都想省了
Now, that's a moon I don't want to howl to.
西部狼群 回你们地盘去
Western hunt group, get back to the den.
你们两个 回家去
The two of you, go home.
走啊
Now!
欧米加们 干的好
Omegas, good job.
这可好 我的首猎竟被我搞砸了
Great. My first hunt, and I blew it.
凯特 凯特 凯特
Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate, Kate.
别责备自己了 你刚才帅呆了
Don't beat yourself up. That's crazy. You were amazing.
我是说 如果饿了
I mean, if anyone's hungry,
我们还可以吃点...
they can eat...
他们可以吃...
They can always eat...
吃什么呢
What?
给
Here.
可以吃蓝莓
They can eat berries.
蓝莓非常有营养
Berries are really nutritious.
是吗 留着那话跟饥饿的狼群说去吧
Yeah. Tell that to a hungry pack.
东部狼群毁了凯特的狩猎
The Eastern Wolves ruined Kate's hunt.
幸运的是欧米加们在那里阻止了群架
Luckily, the Omegas were there to break up the fight.
-莉莉 -怎么啦
- Lilly. - What?
真有意思 别再玩你自己的尾巴了
Very funny. Stop playing with your tail.
凯特 怎么无精打采的
Kate, you're slouching.
这才对嘛
Thank you, honey.
你知道你看起来有多强壮和美丽吗
Do you see how strong and beautiful you are?
我的...
My...
任何食物都是恩赐 孩子
Any food is a blessing, dear.
温斯顿 过来和我们一起吃饭
Winston? Come join us for dinner?
速度
Now!
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, honey.
菜羹冷炙和骨头怎么能叫饭呢
Scraps and bones is no kind of dinner.
在我这里不行
Not for my pack.
对不起 父亲
I'm sorry, Dad.
那些东部狼群打乱了阵脚
It's just those Eastern Wolves.
不怪你 凯特
It's not your fault, Kate.
当他们闯入我们地盘时
When they crossed into our territory,
他们就破坏了群落守则
they broke pack law.
温斯顿
Winston.
小能被一群东部狼袭击了
电影精选列表