Look... I work for the CIA.
是啊 是真的,我是说真的
Yeah, right. -No, really. I'm serious.
我是他们探员发展计划的一员
I'm part of this agent development program.
接近你是我的第一个任务
Getting to you was my first assignment.
你为什么要接近我?
And why did you need to get to me?
以找到你父亲
To get to your dad.
好极了
Great. So...
所以你只是利用我
So you just used me!
我真不敢相信我竟这么蠢
I cannot believe what an idiot I am!
寇迪,我以为你和别人不一样
Cody... I thought you were different.
听着
Listen...
一开始这只是我的任务
...in the beginning, it was just my assignment.
但到后来,他们…
But towards the end, they...
他们什么?
They what?
他们解除了我这任务
They pulled me off the job.
为什么?
Why?
他们解除我的任务是因为…
They pulled me off the job because...
我对我接近的目标 过于感情用事
...I was getting too emotionally attached to the subject.
我们得赶快离开这里
We got to go. Now.
寇迪,学校护士来这里干嘛?
Cody, what is the school nurse doing here?
我本来要告诉你的,但…
Well I was going to tell you...
你好 我是中情局的罗妮卡迈尔斯 我们快走
Hello. Ronica Miles, CIA. Let's go.
快,我们得赶快离开,快
Come on, we got to go. -Let's go.
对不起
Sorry.
大家好,我们正要离开
Hi, fellows. We were just... leaving.
好了,我们走
Come on, let's go.
快走
Come on!
寇迪
Cody!
抓住他
Get him!
快…
Go, go, go!
抓住他
Get him!
三小时后执行散布计划
T-minus three hours until distribution sequence.
三小时后执行散布计划
T-minute three hours until distribution sequence.
别告诉我 你是中情局的人是吗?
Don't tell me. CIA, right?
我喜欢你那套衣服
Love that suit.
它没办法藏枪
No place for a gun in there, eh?
我爸爸在哪里?
Where is my dad?
我不会告诉你的
I'm not going to tell you.
那个小情圣在哪里?
Where's little loverboy?
他出不去的,我们会找到他
He can't get out. We'll find him.
带康诺斯出来
Bring Connors up.
中情局
Central... Intelligence Agency.
来的正是时候
Just in time.
娜坦莉 爸
Natalie! -Dad!
康诺斯博士 我将把…
Dr. Connors, I'm going to place...
这含有纳米机器人的冰块
...this ice cube containing thousands of nanobots...
放在你女儿额头上
...on your daughter's forehead.
不
No!
把这些纳米机器人 设定为受遥控器控制
Program the nanobots to obey that remote control.
你若不这样做 她的体温
If you don't, her body temperature...
会造成冰块融化
...will cause the ice to melt,
释放出的纳米机器人
releasing the nanobots, which will then...
可是见东西就吃的
...eat away indiscriminately.
爸,不要听他的
Dad, don't do it!
好的,我照做,你放了她
All right, all right. I'll do it. Just let her go.
你把那遥控器设定好 我就会放了她
Program the remote, that's exactly what I'll do.
保持冷静,娜坦莉
Stay calm, Natalie.
看看你女儿额头上的水
Look, the water on your daughter's forehead, Doctor.
我没办法迅速完成 我需要时间
I can't do it this quick. I need more time.
这过程很复杂
This is a very complicated process.
冰块在融化中
The ice is melting.
放弃吧,宾克曼
Give it up, Brinkman!
放了她
Let her go!
你想怎么样?
What are you going to do about it?
我会把这地方炸毁
How about I blow this place up?
快放了娜坦莉
Now let Natalie go!
不
No!
寇迪…快引爆
Cody! Cody, do it!
快…
Come on! Come on! Let's go!
法斯瓦,去拿遥控器
Francois, get the remote!
制止他们,法斯瓦,制止他们
Stop them, Francois!
没有用的
It's not going to work.
快…
Do it! Do it! Do it!
撑住,老板
Come on, boss!
法斯瓦
Francois!
老板
Boss!
法斯瓦
Francois!
我制止不了 我不知道该怎么做
I can't stop it! I don't know what to do!
做得好 谢谢
Nice job. -Thanks.
你没事吧? 是的
You all right? -Yeah.
我们快走
Let's go! Come on! -Come on!
好
Yeah.
我们走 快走
Let's go! -Come on!
寇迪,快走
Cody, come on!
警告,纳米机器人破冰而出
Warning. Nanobot containment breach.
请前往最近地道疏散
Please proceed to the nearest evacuation tunnel.
警告,纳米机器人破冰而出
Warning. Nanobot containment breach.
请前往最近地道疏散
Please proceed to the nearest evacuation tunnel.
爸… 娜坦莉
Dad! Dad! -Natalie!
娜坦莉
Natalie!
我们在直升机上会合
Meet us at the chopper!
要小心
Dad! -Be careful!
快走…
Come on! Come on!
快走…
Come on!
快走…
Come on!
上车
Get on!
快
Go!
上去
Nanobot containment breach. -Get in.
警告,纳米机器人破冰而出 请前往最近地道疏散
Please proceed to the nearest evacuation tunnel.
警告,纳米机器人破冰而出 请前往最近地道疏散
Please proceed to the nearest evacuation tunnel.
我没看见他们 别急,他们会到的
I don't see them! -Relax. They'll be here.
我没看见他们,他们在哪里?
I cannot see them. Where are they?
压低身体
Duck!
他们来了…
There they are! There they are!
感谢上帝
Thank God.
快,我们快离开 上去…
We've got to go! -Get in.
门卡住了
They're jammed!
快起飞
Go! Lift off!
他在做什么?
What's he doing?
他要想办法把门打开
He's going to go find a way to open the doors.
你何不降落
Why don't you land this thing...
我们可步行逃离此地
...so we get out here and make a run for it?
你可能没注意到,康诺斯博士
In case you haven't noticed, Dr. Connors,
这里没地方可降落
there's no place to land!
飞,飞出去…
Go! The doors! The doors! Go!
我们要飞出去了
Here we go.
好耶!-
Yeah! Yeah!
你毁了我的发型,你看
You messed up my haircut! See?
你看
See?
不
No!
过来
Come here!
过来
Come here!
快… 我知道…
Go, go, go! -I know! I know!
很遗憾毁了你的发型
Sorry about your hair.
是吗?你将会更遗憾的
Yeah? Not as sorry as you're going to be.
你的家人情况如何?他们有点担心
How's your family? -They're a little worried.
是吗?
Really?
他们要我回公立学校就读
They want me to go back to public school, you know?
那样比较安全
It's safer.
对不起,我知道这样会吓到你
Sorry. I know that freaks you out.
不,没关系,你是我的督导
电影精选列表