Like a scientific experiment?
是的,他是个科学家
Yeah, he's a scientist.
酷,用显微镜那种
Cool! With microscopes?
你又变得好怪异
You're getting weird again.
午安,孩子们
Good afternoon, children.
开车是种殊荣,不是权利
Driving is a privilege, not a right!
我很高兴能指导你们驾驶汽车
I'll be delighted to instruct you... in the operation of motor vehicle.
但我有更大的责任
But I have a larger responsibility to protect...
保护这社会
...society at a large...
不受白♥痴♥及青少年罪犯干扰
...from the idiots and drug-addled delinquents...
而那些人自称是现代青少年
...who call themselves... the youth of today!
现代
Today!
你是康诺斯小姐是吗?
Your name Miss Connors? Hm?
你先
You first!
上车…
Go, go, go, go!
上车
Go!
看左,看右
Look left! Look right!
你没闪方向灯 你有辨识困难吗?
You didn't turn on your blinks! Are you dyslexic?
这是你的左边,那是右边
This is your left! That is right side.
不…
No, no, no!
离开驾驶座
Get out of the driver seat!
好,但是我…
Okay, but I...
撞到老奶奶
One grandma.
路标及边栏
Multiple cones, three curbs!
你不停的叫 谁能和你一起开车?
Who can drive with you screaming like that?
你没通过…
You fail, fail, fail!
不,我需要驾照
No, I need to get my license!
下一个
Next!
讨厌,垫子歪了
Damn, the floor mat isn't straight.
都准备好了 很好
All ready. -Good.
你是在做什么?
What are you doing?
你又在做什么?
What are you doing now?
停车,立刻停车
Stop the car! Stop the car right now!
我通过了吗?
Did I pass?
娜坦莉,你没事吧?
Nat, are you okay? -Oh my God!
天啊,你们差点翻车
You almost rolled over.
我们走
Come on.
我觉得不太舒服
Actually, I don't feel so good.
他差点害死你
He totally could have killed you.
娜坦莉
Natalie!
你离她远点
Just stay away from her.
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
他在想什么?你实没事吗?-
What was he thinking? Are you sure you're okay?
你 我将会亲自前往监理所
You! I will personally go to DMV.
你将拿不到驾照
You will not receive a driver's license!
永远拿不到
Never!
叶先生 什么事?
Mr. Yip. -What?
我们想和你谈谈
We'd like to have a word with you...
关于班克先生驾照的事
...about Mr. Banks's driver's license.
移♥民♥局
Immigration's paper okay?
我的探员同事们
My fellow agents.
祝好运 祝好运
Good luck. -Good luck.
他死定了 死得很惨
He's dead. -So dead.
寇迪
Hey, Cody. -Hey!
你今天的任务进行的如何?
How'd it go today?
好极了
Great.
她完全被我迷住
I've got her eating out of my hand.
很好
Fantastic.
她有邀请你参加派对吗?
So she invited you to the party?
没有,但她会的
No, but the vibes are right.
你有约她出去吗?
Have you asked her out yet?
还没有,别催我
Not yet. But don't rush me.
时间不多了
The clock's ticking.
今晚有何不可?
What's wrong with tonight?
明天要上学,我有功课要做
It's a school night. I got homework.
寇迪,到底有什么问题?
Cody, what's the problem?
没什么,娜坦莉很聪明
Nothing, Natalie's a brain.
你们要我上那些高级课程
You got me in all those A.P. classes.
我的功课压力很重
My workload is insane.
这任务完全得倚靠你
This mission depends on you.
我知道,但是…
I know, but...
我今晚要做两章的三角学习题
Come on. Just tonight I have to do... two chapters of trigonometry...
还得写有关亨利五世的报告
...plus I have to write an essay on Henry V,
更别提我还有家事要做
not to mention my chores.
当然如果有人能帮忙我
Of course, if I had a little help...
我真不敢相信你竟有这种要求
I can't believe what we're talking about.
好吧
All right!
中情局会负责你的家事和功课
The Agency will take care of your chores and your homework.
你专心追女孩子
You focus on the girl!
A组及B组开始进行住家清理
Teams A and B, commence domestic sanitation.
三组,我需要一个新海绵 再说一次,需要一个新海绵
Team 3, I need a new sponge. Repeat, a new sponge. Over.
你有个地方没清理乾净
You missed a spot.
你喜欢哪个?这个还是这个?
Which one would you prefer? This one or this one?
我个人比较喜欢这个
I kind of like this one myself.
选的好 好的
Good choice.
我们发现二楼有灰尘
We have dust bunnies on the second floor.
二楼有灰尘
Dust bunnies on the second floor.
发展秘密武器 我现在要传送影像
...to develop a secret weapon. I'm going to transmit images now.
这位是宾克曼博士 ERIS的首脑
This is Dr. Brinkman, head of ERIS.
这位是法斯瓦莫雷,他的心腹
And this is Francois Molay, his henchman.
快离开屋子…
Get out of the house. Get out of the house.
什么?他们回来了
What? They're here? What are they doing here?
他们怎么回来了? 他们应该再过一小时到家的
They're not supposed to be here for another hour!
他们回来了…
They're here! They're here! Out! Out!
快走…
Move, move!
动作快…
Evac! Evac! -Move! Move! Get out! Get out!
快…
Go! Go!
快…
Come on! Move it! Get out of here!
快打通!
Come on! Get that through!
放那边
Right there! -Go!
等一下…
Wait, wait! Wait, wait, wait!
你们等我
You will wait for me!
那个新学校是怎么教孩子的?
Wow. What are they teaching that kid at that new school?
天啊,你们看
Oh my God... Look at this.
真他…
Holy sh...
寇迪
Cody?
我知道你梦想加入超音速队
Hey, Code-man... I know it's your dream to play for the Sonics...
但如果没实现
...but if that falls through,
你可以去训练一流的清洁工
you'd make somebody a good janitor.
是你们叫我清理的
Well, you told me to do my chores.
亲爱的,我们非常满意
Honey, we are very impressed.
这是五块钱
Here's five bucks.
谢谢妈
Thanks, Mom. -Yeah.
我要带马文出去散步
Hey, I'm going to go take Marvin for a walk.
你还满意你的功课吗?
Your homework to your satisfaction?
是的
Yeah.
你的房♥间整洁吗?
Your room is nice and tidy?
天竺鼠笼乾净吗?是的
Guinea pig cage is clean? -Yeah.
我想我们已做了我们的部分
Well, um... I think we've done our part.
现在你要做你的部分 打电♥话♥给娜坦莉
Now you do yours. Call Natalie.
在这里?
In here?
快打电♥话♥-
Yeah, call her. -Hurry...
我去我的房♥间打
I'll do it in my room.
它拉了两次大便
He pooped twice.
不是我
That wasn't me.
我没闻到什么
I don't smell anything.
出去,大家出去
Oh! Oh! Get out! Everybody out!
你好,娜坦莉,你猜我是谁
Hello, Natalie. Guess who?
美女,你在做什么?
Hey, pretty lady, what's going on?
娜坦莉,你好
Dude, Natalie. How are you doing?
你好,娜坦莉,我是寇迪
电影精选列表