One of our most impressive agents...
和娜坦莉康诺斯住的很近
...lives not far from Natalie Connors.
他很聪明、很机智
Smart, resourceful...
而且根据我获得的报告显示
...and according to my reports...
他是个少女杀手
...he's quite a lady-killer.
你…
Do...
你好,寇迪
Hey, Cody.
你是特教班的吗?
Are you in special ed?
你好,寇迪
Hi, Cody.
怎么样…艾美… 星期五晚上…
So, you think, Amy, that Friday night, we...
寇迪…我得要看书
Cody, I need to study...
所以你去跳楼吧
...so why don't you go jump off a cliff or something?
寇迪班克?
Cody Banks?
是的 你要他?
Yeah? -You want him?
她要寇迪
She... wants Cody.
安静,不然你们就麻烦大了
Quiet! Or you'll all be in trouble.
你跟我走
You, come with me.
为什么? 我想要有麻烦
Why? -Hey, I want to be in trouble.
呃…
Well, uh...
既然你喜欢拿走毛巾 把我的也拿走
Since you're on the business of taking towels, take mine, too.
请帮我拿着,谢谢
Could you hold this, please. Thank you.
我真的很讨厌
I really hate it...
别人跟我顶嘴
...when people talk back!
谢谢,我们走
Thank you. Let's go.
你是谁?我做了什么?
Who are you and what did I do?
玛莉有头羊 它的毛和雪一样白
Mary had a little lamb, its fleece as white as snow.
彼得拍普抓起一把腌辣椒
Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers?
口香糖,盘子里有口香糖
Bubble gum, bubble gum, in a dish...
你要几片?
...how many pieces do you wish?
在夏令营设计的密语就会这样
This is what happens when you design... a code book at summer camp.
我被徵召了吗?
So I'm being called up?
我的国家需要我吗?是的
My country needs me? -Yup.
我们要去哪里?中东?俄♥罗♥斯♥?中国
So where are we going? The Middle East? Russia? China?
西雅图市中心
Downtown Seattle.
我入行了,我的第一个任务
I'm in. My first mission.
没想到这么快就发生是吗?
Didn't think it would happen this soon?
而且我没想到我的搭档会是…
Hey! Yeah. Plus, I didn't think my partner was gonna...
让我把话说清楚 我不是你的搭档
Let's get one thing straight. I am not your partner.
我是你的督导
I am your handler.
就像动物园的驯兽师
Like in the zoo.
有人问你话你才能说话
You will speak only when spoken to.
你要完全遵守指示,别发问
You will follow orders completely and without question.
你如果运气好也许能…
If you're lucky, you might...
你是怎么进来的? 今天没有学校参观团体
How'd you get in here? There's no school tour today.
我不是跟学校来的
I'm not on a school tour.
听着,我是探员
Look, I'm an agent.
我在练篮球时被找来
I just came from basketball practice and I probably left...
我的证件可能在另一件衣服上
...my I.D. inthe other clothes. -All right.
我是和罗妮卡迈尔斯一起的 你想得美
I'm with Ronica Miles. -You wish.
他在这里
Here he is.
长官,我抓到一名非法进入者
Look, I just apprehended a trespasser on the premises.
过程有点麻烦
It was a bit of a struggle.
你叫什么名字?罗斯查克
What's your name? -Rosychuk.
罗斯查克,过来,罗斯查克
Rosychuk! Come here, Rosychuk.
你刚抓到的是
You know? You've just apprehended...
全美最重要的孩子
...the most important kid in America!
班克先生,这边请…
Mr. Banks, this way. This way.
他到底在想什么?
What was he thinking?
你全身上下都像个探员
You got "agent" written all over you.
从你的眼神就看得出
I mean... It's in the eyes.
你天生就该吃这行饭 走吧
You got it, kid. Come on.
欢迎光临中情局
Welcome to the CIA.
你喜欢超音速队?
So you like the Sonics?
季后赛场边第一排座位如何?
What about front-row seats for the play-offs?
我们准备了简报 要跟你解释纳米机器人
We've prepared a briefing to explain nanobots to you.
纳米机器人?我很熟悉
Nanobots? Yeah, I'm familiar with them.
超迷你武器,潜力无穷
Tiny weapons, giant potential.
这超迷你设计
Microdevices,
是由钴和金的聚合物制成
built up of compounds of polymer cobalt and gold...
或是由被称为巴克球的
...or the types constructed with multiple fullerene...
多碳化合物所制成
...complexes called buckysomes...
它能结合原子及电脑电路
...universal assemblers that can bond atoms...
它最受注目的
...and computer circuits with the most impressive tests...
是在显微外科上的研究
...on microsurgery having being conducted...
现正在瑞典的林兹尼大学进行
...at Sweden's Lintzerpein University.
我想我们可以进入下一个项目
Well, I guess we can move on, huh?
好的,我们来谈娜坦莉康诺斯
Okay, let's turn to Natalie Connors.
娜坦莉康诺斯,15岁
Natalie Connors, 15 years old.
金发、褐眼、喜欢马
Hair blonde, eyes brown. Likes horses...
尤其是阿♥拉♥伯马 喜欢开心果冰淇淋
...preferably Arabians, pistachio ice cream,
绿松石珠宝
turquoise jewelry...
及托马斯艾略特
...and T.S. Eliot.
你要去了解这女孩的所有事
Learn everything you possibly can about this girl.
我要你去接近她
I want you to get close to her.
这就是我的任务?我必须接近她?
That's my mission? I have to get close to her?
是的,把自己融入她的生活
Yes! Insinuate yourself into her life.
你必须查出
It is imperative you find out...
她父亲和ERIS在做什么
...what her father and ERIS are planning.
我们会从旁协助
And we'll help.
我们会让你去上她上的所有课
We've placed you in all of her classes.
所有课?这样不是很恐怖吗?
All of them? Isn't that a little creepy?
恐怖?
Creepy?
我们是中情局 这就是我们做的事
We're the CIA. That's what we do.
不是吗?
Right?
对,我必须说,真♥他♥妈♥的对-
Yeah. I'd say. -Exactly right.
你要我成为她的男朋友?
And, uh... you want me to become her boyfriend?
寇迪,计划很简单
Cody, the plan is simple.
娜坦莉康诺斯即将过生日
Natalie Connors has a birthday coming up.
她父亲将会为她举办一个派对
Her father's going to throw her a party.
你的第一步是要让自己 被邀请参加派对
Your first step is to get yourself invited to that party.
要小心
And be careful.
这可不是在办家家酒
This is not Secret Agent Little League anymore.
这是场大戏,班克先生 一切看你的了
This is the show, Mr. Banks. And this is showtime.
如果你无法担当现在就告诉我
Now, if you can't handle it, you just tell me now.
这任务可以交给我
You can count on me.
太好了
Ah, yes.
注意,火箭滑板发射测试
Attention. Rocket launch test.
我知道你蠢蠢欲动 但别碰任何东西
I know it's tempting, but don't touch anything.
五…四…三…二…一
Five... Four... Three... Two... One.
班克先生,过来这边,孩子
Mr. Banks. Come see me, son.
我准备了一些很迷人的东西
I've prepared a number of dope items...
我相信你一定会喜欢
...which I think you're going to be down with.
这里面装有远镜头及X光
This item here is equipped with a virtual telephoto lens... and low penetration X-ray.
把那给我
Give me that!
这是你的手♥机♥
This is your cell phone.
它是最新科技的行动指挥中心
It's a state-of-the-art mobile command center...
里面装有全像摄影机
...with a holographic audio-visual display and...
及个人全球定位系统收发机
...a personal GPS transceiver.
好的
Okay.
这是中情局的特制表
Now, this is a CIA "get out of trouble" watch.
有没有看到这银色按钮?
See the silver button?
小心这银色按钮
Be very careful with this little silver button, okay?
因为它会让人…
Because it'll just make people go...
等一下,那是什么?
Wait... What was that?
等一下,再一次,我没懂
Wait. Once more time... I didn't catch that.
我根本不想知道
I don't even want to know.
好的,我们到此结束
All right, let's wrap this up.
这是五千元现金
Five thousand dollars cash.
要干嘛?
What for?
我想可以用它来买♥♥东西
I think they buy things with it. I don't... I believe.
好的,就这样了,谢谢光临
电影精选列表