少年特工科迪
西雅图 早上6点59分
香 港
ERIS 热实验室
中情局
儿 童 不 宜
小心,液态氮
ERIS 热实验室
喀斯开山脉
禁止非法闯入
危险,冷冻防护衣区
标签组请到货舱区
标签组请到货舱区
警告,温度高过安全警戒
返回
目的地:中情局
少年特工科迪
早啊,早
Good morning. -Morning.
爸,我们得讨论我的零用钱
Hey dad, we have to discuss my allowance.
我要求增加
I need a raise.
艾利克斯,买♥♥更多橡皮糖
Alex, buying your girlfriend more gummi bears...
并不能帮你追到女孩子
...isn't going to close the deal.
说得好像你很行似的 艾利克斯
Yeah, like you'd know. -Alex.
妈,寇迪已16岁
But, Mom, Cody's almost sixteen...
而他和我一样只约过两次会
...I've had twice as many dates as him.
坐在树屋上并不算是约会
Sitting in a tree house isn't exactly a date.
但我们很亲密
It is when you're playing doctor.
再见
Bye. -Hey, hey!
你闻起来很香
You smell good.
你刮了胡子?
Did you shave?
别忘了你要做的清理工作 我晚点会做
Don't forget your chores. -I'll deal with them later.
寇迪,那些可怜的天竺鼠
Cody, those poor guinea pigs...
已在粪便上待了好几天
...have been sitting in excrement for days.
艾利克斯,你常和它们玩
Alex, you play with them more than I do.
我们来交换工作如何? 我会除草三次
How about we trade chores... I'll mow the lawn three times.
门都没有 我十岁并不代表我是白♥痴♥
No way. Just because I'm ten doesn't mean I'm an idiot.
我知道粪便是什么
I know what "excrement" means.
艾利克斯,我们正在吃东西
Alex! We're eating here.
亲爱的,妈咪马上回来
Sweetie, Mommy will be right back.
天啊
Oh, my G...
停,我的孩子 我的孩子在那车上
Stop! My baby! My baby's in that car!
谁快把那辆车停住 天啊,把那辆车停住
Somebody stop that car! Oh, my God! Stop!
打开门锁…
Unlock the door!
打开门锁
Unlock the door!
孩子,别过来
Hey! Kid, Don't...-
下次请驾驶三轮车就行了
Next time, please stick with a tricycle.
亲爱的,没事了…
Sweetie, it's okay. It's okay.
怎么回事?
What happened?
康诺斯博士 我们已给了你很多钱
Dr. Connors, we've given you a great deal of money.
我们期望看到成果
We expect results.
是的…
Yes. Uh, yes.
各位请到这边来,到这边来
If you gentlemen would step this way, please. Gather around.
想像一下我们在阿♥拉♥斯加某处
Imagine we're somewhere in Alaska and...
有艘大油轮搁浅
...a huge oil tanker runs aground.
结果会怎样?
What do we get?
油轮漏油,大自然的巨大威胁
An oil spill, one of the most serious threats to nature.
海洋生态要花好几个世代
A calamity that could take generations...
才能恢复
...for sea life to recover.
等一下,这是什么?
But wait. What's this?
看看谁来了
Look who's coming.
纳米机器人
The nanobots.
印象深刻-
Very impressive.
很可爱
Lovely.
全世界的小海豹都会歌♥颂你
Baby seals everywhere will praise your name, Doctor.
那是真的石油吗?康诺斯
So... Is that real oil, Connors?
是的… 这是个样本
Oh, yes. Here's a sample. You can...
你可以测试
...test it if you want.
它们除了吃石油 还能吃别的东西吗?
Can they be programmed to eat anything other than oil?
当然,理论上可以用程式 设定它们…
Sure. Theoretically they could be programmed to...
分解任何含矽或含碳的化合物
...break down any silicon or carbon-based compound.
你有十天时间
You have 10 days.
什么?
What?
那是不可能的
That's impossible.
他说你有十天时间
He said you have 10 days.
我们有我们的时刻表,博士
We have our own agenda, Doctor.
这是不可能的
It's impossible.
再见,康诺斯博士
Good-bye, Dr. Connors.
那人完全不知道 我们真正的目的是什么
That man still has no idea what we hope to achieve.
就让他继续不知道吧,法斯瓦
Let's keep it that way, Francois.
我告诉过你不要加冰块
I told you, no ice. Here.
对不起,长官
I'm sorry, sir.
你不知道那些冰块在冰桶里 已放了多久
You never know how long it's been up there in the freezer.
它们有可能布满了各种垃圾
That could be filled with all kind of crap.
这是亚伯特康诺斯博士
This is Dr. Albert Connors...
全世界纳米科技的权威
...the world's foremost expert in nanotechnology.
纳米机器人
Microscopic robots.
这些小机器人能被设定来摧毁
These little robots could be programmed to destroy...
我们重要的通讯及军事设施
...our most vital communication and military infrastructure.
我指的是飞弹导航系统 军舰、坦克、飞机
We're talking missile guidance systems, boats, tanks, planes...
生化… 我们已了解你的意思
Biological and human... -We get the point.
在我们和包立瓦探员失联前
Now before we lost contact,
他确认了…康诺斯正在ERIS进行研发
Agent Bolivar confirmed that Connors is working with ERIS.
这可能是我最后一次通讯
This is probably my last transmission.
他们已盯上我
I think they're on to me.
无论如何 你们千万别再派探员来
Whatever you do, don't send any more agents.
出这任务的所有探员 情况都很危险
Everyone has been compromised.
现在我要传送影像
I'm going to transmit images now.
这是昨天 在ERIS的秘密会议上
This is yesterday, at the ERIS Covert Conference...
康诺斯博士在展示 他最新的研发成果
...where Dr. Connors demonstrated his latest advancements.
这位是宾克曼博士 ERIS的首脑
And this is Dr. Brinkman, head of ERIS.
这位是法斯瓦莫雷,他的心腹
And this, Francois Molay, his henchman.
据我所知,他们计划要…
As far as I understand it, they plan to...
不…
No! No!
我们得知道他们的计划是什么
Now we need to know what their planning.
问题是
The problem is,
康诺斯的行踪很隐密
Connors is very reclusive, extremely secretive.
他太太于两年前去世后
After his wife died two years ago,
康诺斯不再现身公共场合
Connors virtually dropped out of public view.
他只透过他的女儿娜坦莉
His only contact with the outside world...
和外界联♥系♥
...is through his daughter, Natalie.
我要找个人去接近这女孩
I want to get close to this girl.
麦卡斯特
McAllister...
向大家简报探员培育计划
Brief the staff on the Agent Development Program.
我们以杰出青少年夏令营为幌子
Under the guise of a summer camp for the brightest and best,
进行召募
we began to recruit.
欢迎来到探员培育计划
Welcome to the Agent Development Program.
1987年起 中情局在极机密情况下
Since 1987 and under strict secrecy...
开始在全国召募青少年探员
...the CIA has been recruiting juvenile agents.
当他们发现
As soon as we received word that...
有潜力的候选人时
...a potential candidate had been spotted...
卧底探员就会找上他们
...we approach them with undercover agents...
以夏令营做掩护
...and brought them into our facilities...
带他们来到我们的地方
...under the guise of summer camps.
他们的父母完全不知道 他们真正的活动内容
And their parents had no idea of their real activities..
在那里他们会被训练高标准的
There, they were trained to a higher standard...
全方位战斗技能
...in all forms of combat defense...
航♥空♥驾驶技能及爆破技能
...navigational techniques and, of course, explosives diffusion.
受过全面训练的青少年探员
Our fully trained juvenile agents...
遍布全国各地
...are stationed all over the nation.
他们完全过着正常青少年生活
They meticulously maintain the facades... of normal childhoods...
但随时等待徵召
...as they await their call for duty.
等一下…
Wait, wait, wait...
你是说我们训练小孩做探员?
You're telling me we're training children to become agents?
是青少年
Teenagers! Look...
我们要知道
Let's be clear about this.
时间不多了 这可能是我们最后的机会
The clock is ticking. This may be our last best chance.
这些孩子单独作业吗?
These kids operate alone?
当然不是,这样是不负责的
Of course, not. That would be irresponsible.
我们有位很杰出的探员
电影精选列表