Hi, Natalie, it's Cody.
你这星期六有空吗?
I was just wondering what you were doing this Saturday.
你好
Hello?
你好
Hello?
是哪位?
Who is this?
这任务将会失败
This mission is screwed.
我们花了一千万训练这孩子
We spent 10 million dollars training this kid...
我们没教他怎么跟女孩说话?
...and we did not teach him how to talk to a girl?
长官,我们不知道
Uh, sir, I assure you, we had no idea. We... uh...
你是害羞吗?
You're shy?
寇迪有点脆弱
Cody is a little delicate.
我妈所收集的瓷猫才叫脆弱
My mother's ceramic cat collection is delicate!
这是国♥家♥安♥全♥大事
This is national security!
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我所看到的训练报告
I've got reports from the training program.
你吹嘘你有很多女友
You bragged about having lots of girls!
那是营地,我夸大其词 大家都是如此
It was camp. I exaggerated. Everyone does!
好的
Okay. So...
到底真♥相♥如何?
...what is the truth?
我一碰到女孩子
Well... When it comes to girls...
就会很逊
...I suck.
罗妮卡,你见过我爸爸
Ronica, you met my dad.
我是他的儿子
Well, I'm his son.
各位女士先生
Ladies and gentlemen...
有人得教他如何跟女孩说话
...somebody has got to teach this kid how to talk to a girl!
寇迪,我了解你有女人问题
Cody, I understand you're having a problem with women, son,
所以我组成了专家小组
so I've assembled a team of experts here...
要教你如何钓女孩
...to sort of help you along from the point of contact...
你必须主动积极,寇迪
...to the point of closure. You got to close, Cody!
任何生物都需要成双成对
Any species is predicated upon mating.
雌雄必须交♥配♥
The males and the females must couple...
否则动物就会灭种
...or the animal will surely die off.
我只是想获得第一个约会
Look... I'm just trying get a first date.
我告诉你鬣狗会怎么做
Let me tell you how the hyena does it.
你看这个
See this thing here?
它能造成欢乐
There's a lot of laughing involved.
它会让你想对上帝起立鼓掌
I tell you, it makes you want to give... the good Lord a standing ovation.
你会想尽情欢呼
You just want to go...
首先你要让她知道她很吸引人
First, you got to let her know she looks fresh.
赞美她的头发及衣服
Pay her compliments about her hair and dress.
你要放聪明点 找出她见不得人的事威胁她
You got to be smart. Get some dirt on her.
女人的思考是心脑并用
They can think out of both sides of their brain at one time...
感情与智慧兼顾
...emotion and intellect.
调查一下她过去的男友
Check out previous boyfriends.
你得要去接她,不能迟到
You got to pick her up. Don't be late...
第一次约会迟到是很糟的
That's a very bad way to start off a first date.
我祖父曾说:“女人就像牛粪”
My grandfather used to say, "Son, women are like cow chips."
“愈老愈容易上手”
"The older they get, the easier they are to pick up."
让我们做个深呼吸
Let's take a few deep breaths as we turn to...
看看恋情金字塔关系 别管那个
...the relationship pyramid. -Forget all that.
你必须直接了当 坚定,威风凛凛
You got to be straightforward, stern, commanding!
我祖父已过世
He's dead now.
记住,跟女孩上♥床♥前要先洗澡
And remember, shower before seeing the girl.
不,你必须要湿湿的有麝香味
No, no. You want to be dank and dusty and musky.
她会想闻你的味道
It's all smells! She's got to smell you.
我父亲在100年前结的婚
My father was married a hundred years or so.
你必须要有男人味 像头狂野的野兽
You got to smell like a man, like a savage beast.
他脖子后面有个拉环
He's got a ring in the back of his neck now.
你一拉 他就会说“是我的错”
You pull it, he goes, "My fault!"
要像野兽,要像猎豹
Like a wild animal! Like the cheetah,
或黑猩猩 对不起
or the chimp. -Excuse me
记住
Remember, kid...
如果你遇到困难处境 你要撑住,要奋战
If you find yourself in a difficult position, hang on!
先避难 等恢复元气再做最后一击
Hole up till you find the energy for the final push!
你要像鬣狗那样思考 要做只鬣狗
Think like a hyena. Be a hyena.
记住,在战争中
Remember, in the fog of war,
最后获胜的 是最想获胜的那方
it's the one who wants it most that comes out on top, kid.
我不认为你最想获胜
And I don't think you want it the most!
我认为你是个输家
I think you are a pathetic loser!
我认为你是人类的耻辱
I think you're a disgrace to these honorable men and women!
你这样如何能抬起头来
How are you going to hold your head up...
挺胸做人
...high when you walk down the center of Main Street, Banks?
当我跟你说话时你要立正站好
Straighten up when I talk to you!
你真是可悲
You're nothing but a pathetic mama's boy!
抱歉得让你听这些叫嚣
Get off. I'm sorry this had to happened.
这个应该会很不错
Okay, this one will be good.
寇迪,别说我没为你做过什么
Cody, don't say I never did nothing for you, brother.
你看
Look at that.
寇迪
Hey, Cody.
过来这边
Come over here.
我今晚没事,我们要做什么?
I'm free tonight. What shall we do?
他甚至无法跟虚拟女人交谈
Kid can't even talk to a simulated woman.
也许我该以较温和的方式
Maybe I should have started him out at a more intermediate level.
等一下,不行,有点不对称
Wait. No, it's a little uneven.
右边再高一点
A little... Up more on the right.
娜坦莉,很好,再高一点
Yeah, Nat, that's good. Higher.
走-
Hey! -Move!
你没事吧?
Are you okay?
你从哪儿冒出来的?
Where did you come from?
我是从杰佛逊中学转来的
I transferred from Jefferson High.
这会有帮助,让你感觉好些
This will help make it feel better.
你能不能拿着这个?
...football field, please. -Could you hold this, please?
当然-
Sure.
我马上回来
I'll be right back, okay.
你想会不会是骨头断了?
You think it's broken?
绝对不会
Definitely not.
你现在又变成医生了
So you're a doctor now?
这是经验之谈
Just experienced.
我曾摔断过我的腿、手腕 及两根指头
I've broken my leg, wrist, a couple of fingers.
让我猜猜看
Let me guess...
是车祸
...driving accident.
是在夏令营
Summer camp.
那种野外求生的夏令营
You know, one of those go-and-try-to survive in-the-wilderness places.
很疯狂
It's crazy.
我只参加过一次夏令营
I've only been to summer camp once,
那是为了体操训练
and it was for gymnastics.
他们没告诉我你有学体操
They nevery told me you took gymnastics.
他们是谁?
Who's "they"?
好了,够了,我得采取行动
Okay, that's it. I have to do something.
对不起
Ow... -Sorry.
所以你练体操,真是不可思议
So you do gymnastics? That's awesome.
谢谢你的帮忙
Thanks for your help, uh...
我叫寇迪 寇迪
Cody. -Cody.
寇迪,你给我的第一印象很糟
You know, Cody, you make a really bad first impression.
第二印象更糟
And a terrible second impression.
但第三印象
But the third time...
就变得很不错
...is really good.
你一定要看看第四印象
You've got to see my fourth.
我会的
I'd like that.
听着,这邀请可能迟了点 但是…
Listen, it's kind of short notice, but...
这周末我要开生日派对
...I'm having a birthday party this weekend and...
我很乐意参加
I'd love to!
好极了
Great.
你好,我来代海契特小姐的班
Hello, I'm substituting for Miss Hatchett.
你没事吧?
Are you all right?
我没事,我要回去上课了
Yes, I'm fine. I just need to get back to class.
很高兴这位年轻人救了你
Glad thing this young man was there to save you, huh?
我们没事,护士 我们不需要帮助
We're okay here, nurse. We don't need any help.
我从你的文件上得知 你的生日快到了
I see here on your papers that your birthday's coming up.
这不关你的事,护士
You know, that's none of your business, nurse.
我要走了
电影精选列表