♪ Lost in your vocabulary ♪
♪ Got our own vernaculary ♪
♪ Take me home, don't call me Mary ♪
♪ Touch me in the way that you do No matter who's in the room ♪
♪ I see you sweatin' when you feel it Going full out, baby ♪
♪ Touch me in the way that you do No matter who's in the room ♪
♪ I see you sweatin' ♪
♪ Never thought I would love again ♪
♪ Here I am in love me land ♪
♪ Never thought I would love again ♪
我们走吧
Let's go
现在, 好吗?
Right now. Yeah? - Mm. Mm
你要搬来这里了
You're moving here
是啊
Yeah
你的手肘又举高了 - 天啊
Your elbows are up again. - Oh, man
好吧
All right, then
你很期待要回家吗? 我超期待的
You looking forward to visiting home? I know I am
这样啊
Oh, I see
见证你♥妈♥的♥幸福没那么吸引人?
Celebrating your mom's happiness doesn't sound appealing?
不是那样的 那是怎样?
It's not that. - So, what's going on?
我真的很想带黛莎去 但我不想让她看到我以前的生活
I really wanna bring Tessa, but I don't wanna bring her around my old life
那只是个悲伤的房♥子和悲伤的地方
It's just a sad house and a sad place
她曾让你对自己的过去感到难堪吗?
Has she ever made you feel badly about your past?
没有
No
找出自己相不相信她的唯一方法 就是相信她看看
The only way you can find out if you trust her is to trust her
有你参与对崔西的意义重大
And it would mean the world to Trish having you both there
听我说, 老兄
Look, seriously, mate
婚礼可说是...
Your wedding is a moment that's...
人生最重要的时刻
bigger than anything else that you can possibly imagine
这会改变一个人
It kind of changes you
所以婚姻才老是失败, 对吧?
And that's why they all fail, right?
也不是全部都失败
Not all of them
只要找到对的人就不会
Not if you find the right one
你知道
You know...
我认为人一生中 会有两段轰轰烈烈的爱情
I believe that you have two real great loves
就你来说, 就是黛莎和你自己
So in your case, that would be Tessa and you
要给我看看你的实力吗?
You gonna show me what you got?
来啊
Come on then!
我买♥♥了去英国的机票
I got us tickets to England
妈, 别担心, 我来就好
Hey, don't worry, Mom, I'll get it
不用, 我来!
No, no! I've got it!
嗨! - 很高兴见到你们
Hi! - Oh, it's so good to see you both
天啊, 小黛, 这里面装了尸体吗? 我不知道需要多少东西嘛
Tess, is there a body in here? - I didn't know how much I'd need
进来吧 谢谢
Here you go. - Thank you
航程还好吗?
How was the flight?
抱歉家里不太舒适, 我...
Sorry it's not more comfortable. I, uh...
没想到房♥子在第一天就卖♥♥掉了 - 没关系, 这样就很棒
I didn't expect the house to sell on the first day - No, it's great
你的床还留着, 赫汀
I left your bed up, Hardin
不然我要睡地上吗?
I wasn't expecting to sleep on the floor
太完美了, 谢谢
It's perfect. Thank you
你们一定累坏了, 我让你们休息吧
Well, you guys must be exhausted, so, uh, I'll leave you to it
我去住隔壁麦克家
I'm staying, uh, next door at Mike's
好
Okay
等我一下, 我出去讲
Give me a second. I'm stepping outside
我们真的很替你高兴
We're really happy for you
谢谢, 我很高兴你来了
Thank you. I'm glad you came
我明天早上要去婚纱店
Actually, I've gotta go to the bridal store in the morning
你想一起去吗?
I was wondering, do you wanna come with me?
我很乐意... - 太好了
Yeah, I'd - I'd love to. That's... - Great. Great
有需要就打给我 - 好
Call me if you need me. - Okay
再见 - 再见
Bye
别拿我的东西或进我的房♥间
And don't take any of my stuff or go in my room
绝对不能邀朋友过去
and definitely don't have any friends over
好, 谢谢你让我住在这里
Yeah, yeah. Yeah, hey, thanks for letting me stay here
不用谢, 因为这不是永久的
Yeah, well, don't thank me, 'cause it's not permanent
我知道 有问题一定要打给我
Yeah, yeah, I know. - Call me if there's a problem
没问题, 赫汀, 再见
Sure thing, Hardin. Bye
谁啊?
Who was - who was that?
无家可归的陌生人 我借他睡家里的沙发
That was a random homeless man who I've been letting sleep on my couch
最近很多嬉皮都这样做
All the hipsters are doing it these days, so...
谢谢 不客气
Thank you. - Of course
都没有吃的 - 你在找什么?
There's nothing to eat. - What are you looking for?
我也不知道 最好是不需要煮就能直接吃的东西
I don't know. Something edible that I don't have to cook, preferably
你何不开车去超♥市♥一趟?
Look, why don't you take the keys and go to Sainsbury's?
这样刚好有点事情做
It'll give you something to do when we're gone
嗨, 准备好了吗?
Hi! You ready?
好了
Yep
确定你没有时差吗?
Are you sure you're not jet - lagged?
我感觉很好 - 你不必跟她去
I feel fine. - You don't have to go, you know
赫汀
Hardin
来吧, 黛莎, 我们走
Come on, Tessa. Let's do this
♪ What if I wake up happy? ♪
♪ And what if I wake up sad? ♪
♪ Sorry if I said something Something that made you mad ♪
♪ Wishing that I could call you Sorry my service bad ♪
♪ My bad ♪
♪ When I wake up, you're not next to me Guess I'm missing all your energy... ♪
真的不行, 抱歉, 你们喝吧
I really shouldn't. I'm sorry, guys. Have one for me
♪ is you ♪
♪ It takes two ♪
爱之婚纱店
♪ 'Cause all I want is you, is you ♪
♪ It takes two... ♪
你真的美极了
You really look amazing
开始有真实感了
It's beginning to feel real
她的婚纱是什么样子?
What's her dress like?
我不能告诉你
Mmm. I can't tell you
你真的不告诉我? - 我不能告诉你
You're seriously not gonna tell me? - I can't - I can't tell you
你到时候就知道
You're gonna have to wait and see
反正我也没那么在乎
Don't care that much anyway
拜托告诉我
Please tell me
我才不要告诉你
I'm not gonna tell you
我很高兴你来了
I'm so glad you came
你让我的人生更美好, 小黛
You're my better place, Tess
搞什么?
What the fuck?
樊思? 他妈的!
Vance? Fucking hell!
听我说, 事情不是你想的那样
Look, uh, it's not what you think
妈的, 你开什么玩笑? 事情就是我想的那样
Are fucking kidding me? Well, it clearly fucking is
你明天就要结婚了 你♥他♥妈♥的到底有什么毛病?
You're getting married tomorrow. What the fuck is wrong with you?
你的挚爱金柏莉还怀着你的小孩 你却在这里...
And the love of your life, Kimberly is carrying your fucking child while you're here
够了, 赫汀 - 你有什么毛病?
Enough, Hardin. - What the fuck is wrong with you?
樊思? - 对
Vance. - Yeah
他在操♥我♥妈! - 拜托, 赫汀, 别再说了!
He's been fucking my mom. - Please, Hardin, just stop it!
他妈的别对我大吼大叫! 你没资格教训我 你在流理台上像个荡♥妇♥一样被♥操♥ 别这样跟你妈说话! - 滚开!
Don't fucking yell at me! You don't get tell me what to do You were getting fucked on the counter like a slag Don't you talk to your mom like that! - Oh, fuck off!
你♥他♥妈♥的凭什么教训我?
Who the fuck are you to tell me what to do, huh?
你真的想知道? - 克里斯, 拜托不要...
You really wanna know? - No, Christian, don't
过来! - 够了, 赫汀!
Come here! - Enough!
住手! - 赫汀, 拜托你住手! - 住手!
Stop, stop! - Stop it!
拜托, 赫汀!
Please, Hardin!
赫汀, 够了!
Hardin, that's enough! That's enough!
够了! 够了
Enough! That's enough
你明天就要结婚了 你忘了吗?
You're getting married tomorrow! Did you forget?
谁会干这种事? 你要怎么跟麦克说?
Who the fuck does that? What you gonna tell Mike?
赫汀 克里斯钦和我...
Hardin. Christian and I...
他... - 怎样?
He's - What?
事情没那么简单
It's not that simple
好, 我们走吧 黛莎, 不要 - 走吧
Okay, let's go. Let's go. - Tessa, don't
我没事
You all right?
没关系
It's okay
没事
It's okay
怎么会没事?
It's not okay
这怎么会没事...
It's not okay
永远都别放开我 - 不会的, 我永远不会放开你
Please don't ever let me go. - I won't. I'll never let you go
就算你是我眼中的超级英雄 我也得记住你是凡人
and even though you're a superhero in my eyes, you are still human
麦克瑞查兹
Mike Richards...
你愿意娶崔西为妻 无论环境是好是坏?
do you take Trish Powell, for better or worse?
我愿意
I do
我真的愿意
I really do
我很荣幸宣布你们结为夫妻
I'm happy to pronounce you husband and wife
赫汀 - 我对你无话可说
Hardin - I have nothing to say to you
别这样... - 放开我!
电影精选列表