Yeah, I know
我今天得去药局一趟
I have to go to the drug store today
反正我也该吃事前避孕药
I should get on the pill anyway
好
Yeah
以后不用戴保险套, 我当然没意见
Yeah, you with no condom on a regular basis that's gonna work for me
嘿 - 嘿!
Hey - hey! - Hey!
你今天早上的心情好多了
You look in better spirits this morning
是啊, 我只是需要好好睡一觉
Yeah, think I just needed a good night's sleep
妈打来的, 我先失陪
Oh, it's Mom. One sec, guys
嗨, 妈 嗨, 亲爱的, 你好吗?
Hi, Mom. - Hi, my love, how are you doing?
很好, 谢谢, 你呢?
Good. Thanks. How are you?
一定是要讨论婚礼的事
That must be about the wedding
谁的婚礼?
The - whose wedding?
崔西要... 天啊
Trish is - oh, my God
对, 没错
Yeah, yeah
太棒了, 她确实值得获得幸福
Oh, that's amazing. She deserves it
是啊
Yeah
而且麦克是个好人, 他会好好照顾她
And Mike is a good guy, so he'll look after her
我要出门了
I need to go. - Oh
好 - 来吧, 小子
Okay. - Come on, bud
史密斯, 回来!
Smith! Hey, hey, hey, back here!
嘿!
Hey!
再见
Bye! - Bye!
再见
Bye
我会的... 好, 再见
I will. I will. I will. All right, all right, goodbye
什么? 怎么了?
What? What?
所以呢?
So?
你今天想做什么?
So, what do you wanna do today?
避孕药
都带齐了?
Got everything?
对
Yep
没有忘记什么吗?
There's nothing - there's nothing you've forgotten?
没有, 都带了
No, I think I'm good
我们不是说好不对彼此保密了?
What happened to we're not keeping secrets from each other?
你在说什么?
What are you on about?
你不打算说你妈要结婚的事吗?
You're not - you're not gonna tell me about your mom's wedding?
小黛
Tess
我之所以没告诉你, 是因为我不想去
The only reason I haven't told you is 'cause I don't wanna go
好, 你为什么不想去?
Okay, why - why don't you wanna go?
我以为你想带我去看你的老家
I mean, I thought you wanted to show me your hometown
我想让你看看伦敦 我绝对不想让你看我的老家
I wanna show you London. I do not wanna show you my hometown
如果你不想带我去也没关系 但那是她的大日子
If you don't wanna bring me, I think that that's fine, but it's her big day
我真的觉得你该去
I really think you need to be there
如果我要去, 我一定会带你一起去
If I was going, I would bring you, but
我会再想想, 好吗?
Do you know what, I'll think about it, okay?
好
Okay
嘿, 这周末很棒
Hey, this was a good weekend
有多棒?
How good?
这么棒
This good
现在更棒了
Better
你星期三可以再来吗? 樊思要办活动
Can you come back on Wednesday? Vance is having an event
我尽量
I'll try
好
Okay
理察, 我差点把你的脑袋砸烂
Richard, I nearly smashed your fucking head in!
妈的, 你闯进来是在想什么?
The fuck are you thinking, breaking in here?
你不在家...
You weren't here and, uh...
小黛之前有给我看钥匙放在哪里
Tess told me where you keep the key
你好狼狈
You look like shit
没办法, 我欠一个人钱
Yeah, well, uh, I owe a guy
你欠多少钱?
How much are you in for?
五百美元
Five hundred
这个给你
You can take this
拿去
Here
那是我爸给我的
My dad gave me that
我从来没戴过
I never wear it
那价值远超过五百块, 所以...
And it's worth a lot more than what you need, so...
谢谢 我... 我知道
Thanks. I... Yeah
我会为了她好起来的
I'm gonna get better for her
我会好起来的
I'll get better
我保证
I promise
这应该能让你在接下来的三个月避孕
This should protect you from pregnancy for the next three months
但我担心 你可能不需要
My concern is you may not need it
是你的子♥宫♥颈
It's your cervix
你可能没办法怀孕
You may not be able to get pregnant
我们得再做一些检查才会知道
We need to do more tests before we know
校董 肯恩史考特
我虽然想帮忙, 但等你申请转学
As much as I'd like to help, by the time you apply for the transfer
注册完, 开始上课之后
you register and start classes
根本不值得大费周章了
I don't think it's gonna be worth the hassle
而且你应该无法拿到足够的毕业学分
and I don't think you're gonna get the classes you need to graduate
我就知道你会这么说 我只是想试试看
I know. I figured you were gonna say this. I thought I'd give it a try
只剩两个月而已
It's only two months
看到你毕业是我的一大心愿
And, you know, it's been one of my biggest dreams to see you graduate
没想到看我毕业是这么难的事
I guess it hasn't always been a given, has it?
没错
No, no, it hasn't
有你在这里真是太可贵了
It has been a gift having you here
而且...
And...
我很感谢你愿意给我机会 看到戒酒的我
and I'm grateful that you were willing to give me a chance to see me sober
是啊
Yeah
那是什么时候拍的?
When was that?
大一的时候, 你妈 樊思和我
That was freshman year. Your mom, Vance and I
我第一次看到
I've never seen it before
你知道她要结婚了吗? - 嫁给麦克?
You know she's getting married? - To Mike?
嫁给麦克
To Mike. - Oh
很好啊, 他似乎是个好人
Good for her. He always seemed like a nice guy
我一直都觉得他有点蠢 但她开心就好
I've always thought he's a bit of a wanker, but if she's happy
就两个月! 很快就过去了
Two months! It's just gonna go like...
♪ Skin covering bones ♪
♪ Fear finally fading ♪
♪ Love you, la - la - la - la - la ♪
♪ Ooh, everything's glowing ♪
♪ Faces guiding me home... ♪
嘿! - 哈罗
Hey! - Hello
你们两位美极了 - 那是当然的
Don't you two look gorgeous. - Obviously!
别紧张, 这是汽水
Relax, its soda water
你告诉他了? 是...
Did you tell him? Did...
樊思跟我说了
Vance told me. - Oh
你们好好玩吧
Well, enjoy
我这女主人要去交际了 - 好
I have to go play hostess. Okay
我告诉他们你要来的时候 他们开心死了
They were ecstatic when I told them you were coming
只有他们开心吗?
What, just them?
我也很开心
Well, I was happy
我有坏消息
I do have some bad news
怎么了?
Oh, uh, what?
看来我得等两个月后才能来
It's not looking like I'm gonna be able to get here for another two months
什么意思? 来找我吗?
What - what do you mean, like visit?
等等, 什么啦?
Wait, what?
到底是怎样? 什么意思?
What? What do you mean?
我是说永远搬来
I mean, like, for good
你是说...
Like...
等等, 你是说搬来这里吗?
Uh, wait. What, do you mean, like, move here?
但要等两个月, 不知道... - 你是认真的吗?
It's two months, though, I wonder if - Are you serious?
真的吗? - 还是算了? 取消好了
Should I just call the whole thing off? Maybe I should just cancel
我好爱你 - 我爱你
I love you so much. - I love you
我不想拆散你们, 但我想跳舞
Hate to break it up, but I wanna dance!
来吧!
Come on!
孩子, 你在这啊 你好吗? - 嘿
There's my boy. How are you? - Hey
再好不过了
Never better
我最好去交际一下
I better go work
去吧
Go ahead
♪ Touch me in the way that you do No matter who's in the room ♪
♪ I see you sweatin' when you feel it Going full out, baby ♪
♪ Touch me in the way that you do No matter who's in the room ♪
♪ I see you sweatin' ♪
♪ Never thought I would love again Never thought ♪
♪ Here I am in love me land ♪
♪ Never thought I would love again Here I am ♪
♪ Here I am in love me land ♪
电影精选列表