Well, I would, if I was there
你还会逼我做什么?
What else would you make me do?
黛瑞莎琳杨!
Theresa Lynn Young!
你是想来点电♥话♥性♥爱♥吗?
Are you trying to have phone sex with me?
如果你在这里, 你会对我做什么?
Tell me what you would do if you were here
你躺在床上吗?
Are you lying in your bed?
闭上眼睛
Close your eyes
闭上了吗?
Are they closed? - Mm - hmm
你确定?
Are you sure?
干, 真希望我在那里看着你
Fuck, I wish I was there watching you right now
你一定超想的吧?
You like that, don't you?
看着我?
Watching me?
妈的, 我超想
Fuck yeah, I do
你睡得如何?
How'd you sleep?
很好
Good
但没有跟你一起睡的时候那么好
Not as good as I do with you
我懂那种感觉
I know the feeling
来找我吧
Come here
我好想你
I miss you
我也很想你
I miss you too
别说 "也" , 这样好像只是在同意我
Don't say "too" It sounds like you're just agreeing with me
我爱你
I love you
我爱你
I love you
黛莎?
Tessa?
黛莎?
Tessa?
小黛!
Tess!
不, 黛莎!
No, no, no, Tessa! Tessa!
黛莎!
Tessa! Tessa!
小黛! 不!
Tess! No! No! No!
我爱你
I love you
我也爱你
I love you too
干! 不要!
Fuck! No, no, no!
嗨!
Hi! Hi
嗨
Hi
你怎么来了?
What - what are you doing here?
来找你啊
I mean, I came to see you
但我可以离开
I can leave
不要走
No
我要拿行李
Let me get my bags. - Mnh - mnh
帮我一下
Give us a hand
你搭过最快的火车是什么?
What's the fastest train you ever been on?
日本有一种火车...
There's this train in Japan - Oh, hey!
嘿! - 赫汀?
Hey, hey! - Hardin!
史密斯, 你好吗?
Smith. What's up? How you doing? - Fine
他想留宿, 我想你应该没意见
He asked if he could stay, and I thought you might be all right with that
这里好棒, 我的行李要放在哪里?
It's a lovely place. Where should I, uh, drop my stuff?
我带你去 - 好
Uh, let me show you. - Cool
晚餐好了再叫你们 - 好
I'll call you guys when dinner's ready! - Sounds good!
这边
It's this way
看到她又露出笑容真好
It's nice to see a smile back on her face
是啊
It is
我...
So, um...
找到这个
I found this
真的很抱歉, 但我一拿起来就放不下
And I'm really sorry, but once I picked it up, I couldn't put it down
你的文笔很好, 小黛
You're a brilliant writer, Tess
我看到关于痛苦的那一页...
And I came across that page about pain and...
我只是想道歉
I just wanted to apologize
我让你有那种感受是无法原谅的 对不起
The way I made you feel is inexcusable. So, I'm sorry
我不是故意要让你看到的
I didn't - I didn't mean for you to read any of this
这太赤♥裸♥了 - 我相信你
It's pretty raw. - I'm sure you didn't
但我需要当头棒喝
I needed to hear it
用你的话告诉我
In your words, and...
妈的, 我恨自己让你有那种感受 对不起
I fucking hate myself for making you feel that way, but I'm sorry
谢谢
Thank you
嘿, 要开始烤牛排了!
Hey, steaks are on!
马上过去!
Be right there!
现在?
Will we?
我也爱你
I love you too
我们不该让他们等
We shouldn't keep them waiting
什么? 我确定他们不介意
What? I - I mean, I'm sure that they're fine
来吧, 我饿了
Come on, I'm hungry
他真的想要我去
He really wants me to go
他一直说我能戴帽子和穿礼服之类的
He keeps talking about me wearing the hat and the gown and everything
那有什么不好?
What's so bad about that?
看起来就好蠢
It just looks ridiculous
你能想像我戴帽子和穿礼服吗?
Can you imagine me in the hat and gown and everything?
我连毕业典礼都不想参加 - 我无法想像, 但我超想看
I don't even wanna go to the ceremony I can't imagine it, but I really wanna see it
好吧
Yeah
你得庆祝自己的成就
You gotta celebrate your accomplishments
你可不会想在以后回想时 因为没经历过而后悔
You don't wanna look back in regret at having not had those experiences
相信我, 我有亲身经历
Trust me, I know firsthand
我会好好想想 - 考虑一下吧
I'll give it some thought. - I think you should
小子 - 嗨
Hey, buddy. - Hi
这需要翻面, 你想翻吗? - 好啊
This needs turning. Do you wanna do it? - Why not?
很好, 拿住那个
Okay, there you go, grab that
感觉真的好棒 是啊
This is really nice. - Yeah
我们像这样 在同一个屋檐下生活的感觉
You know, all of us together under one roof
人都到齐了 是啊
Here we all are. - Yeah
但是只有今晚
Well, tonight anyway
别这样想
Oh, come on
你们俩会想办法解决的
You two will work it out
有时候距离是好事
Sometimes distance is a good thing
你这样觉得吗?
You think so?
老实说, 我不知道
Honestly, I have no idea
听我说, 感情...
Look, relationships...
是很复杂的
are complicated
嘿
Hey
我做了什么吗?
Did I do something?
你整晚几乎都没跟我说话
You barely said a word to me the whole night
我做了恶梦, 梦见了你和罗柏
I had this horrible dream of you and Robert
现在他妈的根本忘不了
And I can't get it out of my fucking head
但我跟你在一起
But I'm here with you
这就是问题所在
That's exactly it
我不禁觉得你应该跟别人在一起
I can't help but think that you should be with someone else
你的生活会轻松很多
Your life would be so much easier
我压抑了这么久的包袱
There's all this bad shit that I've been trying to suppress for so long
现在都浮现出来了
it's - it's just all coming up
但我无能为力
And there's nothing I can do
再加上一想到会失去你
The added thought of losing you is just...
小黛, 我现在的想法超负面
It's pretty fucking dark in here, Tess
你为什么不直接告诉我?
Why didn't you just tell me?
那就是坦承的意义 - 因为这是我的包袱
That's the whole point of being open with each other
我不想加诸在你身上
It's a burden for me, and I don't wanna burden you
我不想跟别人在一起
I don't want to be with anyone else
我只想要你
I wanna be with you
嘿
Hey
操爆我, 直到你忘了那个梦
Fuck me till you forget about that dream
♪ My heart beats in patters With a broken sound ♪
♪ You're the only one That can calm me down... ♪
妈的, 当然好
Fuck yeah
♪ All of this time I should've figured it out ♪
♪ I'm a free animal, free animal... ♪
♪ I'm a free animal, free animal... ♪
♪ Free animal, free animal ♪
♪ My heart beats in patters With a broken sound ♪
♪ Free animal, free animal ♪
♪ You're the only one That can calm me down ♪
♪ Get what you came for What you stayed for ♪
♪ I only know how to... ♪
干
Oh, fuck
看镜子
Look in the mirror
就是这样, 宝贝
Yes, baby
你快到了吗? - 对
You close? - Yeah
♪ Flesh and bones won't lie ♪
♪ They won't lie - Free animal, free animal ♪
♪ My heart beats in patters With a broken sound ♪
我们昨晚没有用保险套
We didn't use protection last night
我知道
电影精选列表